rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental branch: 0.34.XXXXX

6LXUe.png

how am I supposed to read this :I

I'm a dog.

Sup dog?

I try to only play when a update comes out so that I dont over play it,these updates got me playing evrey weekend!

• Like 1

Updated with latest, pushing to experimental now.

please push to live, the vomiting and food system bugs + respawn inability bug are unbearable. Besides - what could go wrong, game broke as hell with latest patch anyways...

Systems: Players position was not saving on disconnect.

IMO, due to the intentional ghosting, this is a real problem and game breaking IMO.  If you feel the same, take a look at my post about it. Possible Solution/Fix for Intentional Ghosting.

Other than that, Rocket, you and your team are doing a fantastic job.  Many developers could certainly learn from you all.  Thanks for the updates!!

Edited by hard2say

I don't think I can hold out til the 12th for a stable release to fix the respawn issue. This bug is literally killing me since I'm stuck in a black screen with 3 words in the middle of the screen no matter what I do. WTH!

lafeasd, do you not think there are other problems at the moment with higher priority than an ak ? you got the sks so play with that ;)

in my opinion the highest priority targets are the respawnable loot and zombies, because at the moment, dayz standalone is more a better wasteland than a really zombie surviving game, but for testing at the moment i think its cool.

but when the respawnable loot etc is comming the whole game will change, and than its really a day z ! ;)

my opinion correct me if you know something i dont know.

greetings from germany

I'm with you man, there are tons of important stuff that have higher priority than a filthy AK. But as they are adding the SKS and the kruger, they might as well stop with the semi automatic rifles and add the AK  :P

Edited by lafeasd
  • Like 1

please push to live, the vomiting and food system bugs + respawn inability bug are unbearable. Besides - what could go wrong, game broke as hell with latest patch anyways...

It's amazing how many problems server hoppers have.  Walmart internet + Walmart PC = LMFAO@U!

It's amazing how many problems server hoppers have.  Walmart internet + Walmart PC = LMFAO@U!

I believe you misunderstood what he means with respawn bug :)

I suggest you to read in the other patch thread and around in the forums before making such comments :D

Gear: Added B95 and 762 speedloader to loot spawns

I'm guessing the 762 speedloader is for Mosin or SKS, but what is B95?

I suggest you to read in the other patch thread and around in the forums before making such comments :D

Yeah because I wasn't server hopping. I was in a server for 2 hrs & got killed then clicked respawn. I'll never click that button ever again!

Awesome work! Love the new stuff coming down the pipe (sewing kits!).

You should make some actions into mini games - can opening, repairing clothing, cleaning guns, cooking, etc... all can be more involved than just clicking a button. :)

Another update on it's way? You guys must be robots, or like me and drink far too much coffee lol. Keep up the great work.

Another update on it's way? You guys must be robots, or like me and drink far too much coffee lol. Keep up the great work.

Far to much 'Pipsi', more like.

• Like 2

still no vehicles/tents pointless playing YAY

If you want all features right now, why not go play the mod until official standalone release instead???

• Like 3

Nothing about bodies despawning within a minute when they are killed by gunfire? We are aware of this minor nuisance aren't we?

• Like 1

Nothing about bodies despawning within a minute when they are killed by gunfire? We are aware of this minor nuisance aren't we?

more will be added to the list before it reaches stable, maybe they still working on it

Do ya?  Server hopping sucks.  Almost as bad as ghosting.

when will be enable to put in gun in backpack ?

Hopefully never.