rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental branch: 0.34.XXXXX

• Weapons: Ballistic parameters of all projectiles tweaked for more realism (special thanks to Gews for his great analysis on weapon characteristics)

Good work, Gews! I've been reading your posts for a while now, and have thought they were always very informative.

About all of the other stuff: Fuck yes!!!

Thank you for your hard work, Dayz Team!!!

Edited by Gekkonidae

damn.. these updates are on a roll. really excited !

Far to much 'Pipsi', more like.

If I were a programmer/coder/tedious number checker and re-checker... I'd get the Power! Desoxyn Power!!! (for those of you who might not know, Desoxyn is a LEGAL prescription form of methamphetamine hydrochloride)

• Оружие: Баллистические параметры всех снарядов оптимальной для большего реализма (отдельное спасибо Gews для своей великой анализа на характеристики оружия)

After a shot of the Mosin, the character automatically recharges it does not see where the bullet hit, the sight and immediately removes not see the bullet hit the target. You can fix that I myself charged overcharging cartridge when I need it???

Take a few shots from Mosin 700-800 meters and you will understand what I said.

• Like 2

Hey rocket and the team.

Thanks for the lastest patch notes and the speed you are releasing the patches keep it up :thumbsup:

Yes such a shame to watch!(((

Who makes the texture you need to ask them.

yes its a shame when u see patches going for quantity over quality.

Its not textures.arma 2 have broken bounding boxes/collision detection.Old problem only different day :)

Edited by VINYYOU

what about the bug with the hunting bag? or the forever stuffed bug? Are these going to be included at the fixes?

great work anyway

what bug with the hunting bag?

please push to live, the vomiting and food system bugs + respawn inability bug are unbearable. Besides - what could go wrong, game broke as hell with latest patch anyways...

Eh? Respawn is one of the things that DOES work now.

Edited by Irenicus

oh did i just read this right? so by depending on equipment does that mean a weight system was put in for how much stuff your carrying or is it most likely talking about the shoes your wearing?

I'd assume shoes and clothing.

At what point can we start getting legitimately upset/inpatient for this Zombie game to actually have interesting, scary, deadly zombies? Last day of Beta?

I am most looking forward to zombies, ragdoll (better than ARMA 3, pleaaase) and 100% improved sound. I know sound will be sometime in beta and I am ok with that. Zombies we need sooner than later to keep this game interesting. And ragdoll, I understand this can be a challenge in a multiplayer environment. 

Can you please add duct tape abilities, especially taping flashlight to guns??

very nice! thought the same Edited by Coldvein

Hey there , Good pace , Nice job.

But please , can you guys fix zombies issues in next update , that's a high priority issues and i wonder when it gonna fix. 

Edited by VahidkinG

Looking forward to testing this new patch..  :)

Nice work DayZ crew!   :thumbsup:

With this speed of patching the game you will reach Beta in Summer and Gold around Christmas! :)

Awesome new stuff.

I like the update.  I've been messing with it despite some issues with graphics with the patch.  B95 is cool and so is the speedloader for it.  I haven't seen a cowboy hat or leather jacket yet though.  Sewing Kit is awesome and finally now I understand how the Cleaning kit is intended to work.

Now my demands... 

Crank up spawn on New items so we can see them and mess with them the first few days of experimental patch.  Took me forever to find a Machete and find out it's worthless my fists are better.

Stripper Clips for Mosin - Cut the SKS Clip in half recolor and make it work for the mosin and hold only 5 rounds boom there ya go.

Foldable Bayonets for Mosin - RL Basis for this

Yellow Boxes aren't protecting contents.

Add Motorcycles when you add Vehicles.

More 6 slot shirts.

Can't wear vests or holster over down jackets.

Ah Screw it I'll just make a video instead and post it in a week or two.

• Like 1

Just awesome!

If you finished with DayZ go to EA and show them how to bring out updates!

You have my beans sir! But, mind the money trap... stay away from "more profit, more profit, screw clients" keep the heart to "good product = profit you deserve".

Not sure if this is on your radar, but there are several buildings that never spawn loot. I recall rocket saying 'all buildings can spawn loot'. This is not true.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/170764-lootable-buildings-are-becoming-an-endagered-species/?hl=%2Bloot+%2Bspawn

for more information.

Just a stab in the dark but maybe they do but certain spawn areas are 'switched off' for server performance? I have seen loot in his video's before release so I think it wil justl be a matter of time.