rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental branch: 0.34.XXXXX

yeh some items are having issues rendering it seems causing what almost feels like a memory leak, i guess as it keeps trying to re render it. This may have been introduced from the painting of gun parts/guns. currently i am having an issue where my game just flat-out freezes w/o frames loss. Still looking into it maybe the update to experimental will fix some stuff and HOPEFULLY wont break more(poor devs).

and am i going to have to deal with spawning in .... 300 seconds every time my game crashes and joining same server

threw out my cans of beans still crashed

Edited by the6thmartin
  • Like 1

Yeah the FPS sucks, got killed today just because I had been playing all day and it slowly gone down to about 4 fps in towns due to this rendering bug, not happy :( hope gets fixed this patch.

Is it just me or there is still no loot in military tents ? Searched base near international airport, it was full of zeds which means no one was there before and there wasn't a single item in there. 

Wasn't that fixed ?

Yeah the FPS sucks, got killed today just because I had been playing all day and it slowly gone down to about 4 fps in towns due to this rendering bug, not happy :( hope gets fixed this patch.

I finally succumbed to this fps issue yesterday, changing servers immediately resolved mine and my pals fps stutter.

Is it just me or there is still no loot in military tents ? Searched base near international airport, it was full of zeds which means no one was there before and there wasn't a single item in there. 

Wasn't that fixed ?

I wouldn't mind if never returned.

I at least hope they nerf the amount of loot that spawns there, because I felt it was to much before.

Perhaps, but no loot at all is going from one extreme to another. 

Perhaps, but no loot at all is going from one extreme to another. 

The military tents not spawning loot is a known bug/issue in the last patch or two, it's not on purpose. Don't worry. 

• Like 1

The military tents not spawning loot is a known bug/issue in the last patch or two, it's not on purpose. Don't worry. 

I know but I thought that the patch fixing that was already released. 

I'm find that when the game starts stuttering that there seems to be quite a lot of network traffic on my nic.

Regards

Sean

how prevalent are blood clots in the brain in this game??? running along healthy, hydrated, middle of nowhere and instantly "you are dead" :o  say waaaaat?????   :(

I know but I thought that the patch fixing that was already released. 

Not yet.. Hopefully soon tho.  :)

Rocket, you know what you ought to do when you push out that new update?

I don't care if you have to reset our characters, just...please...make every American DayZ player wear a cowboy hat.

Thanks.

;)

Edited by whiskeytango

Just to say my part in the fps issue, I also started getting it after the patch and my pc is nothing small. But I seem to have found a way around it that never has failed me as of yet. Basically I looked into the config files from main menu since my game froze and changed the rendering from Auto to 2xxx (whatever the number is, kind of cant remember off the top of my head) now I am seeing a 30+ fps boost and I am not getting any freezes or crashes. I currently run dayz 90-120 out of towns and 40-50 in towns so if anyone wants to try this and tell me if it works for them, or if I got randomly lucky on this?

There is a known issue with either corrupted data from loot acquired before the patch, and or a memory leak. They will be fixing early next week.

Getting a memory leak issue all of a sudden and its twice in a row so I am sure... anyways wasn't happening yesterday and its now happening today on the same character.

Need a fix lol

Rocket, you know what you ought to do when you push out that new update?

I don't care if you have to reset our characters, just...please...make every American DayZ player wear a cowboy hat.

Thanks.

;)

Good idea! It would certainly help the rest of us avoid them.. ;)

• Like 2

There is a known issue with either corrupted data from loot acquired before the patch, and or a memory leak. They will be fixing early next week.

In order to provide feedback during alpha stage the game needs to be 'playable' i hope they address this issue as a priority because i can only play for 5 mins before my FPS drop to 5 from 60 and inevitably leads to a crash. 

thanks for sharing this dude.

no worries.. I would give myself beans....

• Like 1

1 military tent spawns 1 mag of m4 ammo! the rest is empty!

Edited by brumey

how prevalent are blood clots in the brain in this game??? running along healthy, hydrated, middle of nowhere and instantly "you are dead" :o  say waaaaat?????   :(

same here last night. middle of nowhere, locked safely in a house checking my inventory ... BaM!!!!... you are dead.

i just logged, told myself a million more patches are coming and proceeded to enjoy the walking dead premiere.

• Like 1