rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental branch: 0.34.XXXXX

great news because can't wait til next week for patch.. these bugs are way too serious

everytime i log out and back in i'm not where i actually logged.. i'm like 30 feet away.. in the open field...

Hopefully never.

Actually... why shouldn't you be able to strap a rifle on top or below a backpack? Heavy Guns does it all the time...? If anything, I think the things going into backpacks really need to be adjusted, i.e. the amount of slots items take up. Why are some hats 2 slots and others a single. Why do shirts and pants take up 4 slots? etc...

• Like 1

MACHETE is broken !

Detail overload... Could you dumb it down a bit for us?

Not everyone gets all those technical details.

• Like 2

• Animations: It's now possible to blend directly between various gesticulation states (pointing,finger,greeting...)

Is that a new animation to harrass female characters? Or just one of your ambigious formulations ;)

B95 is for the upcoming hunting rifle [...]

n13gNbIh.jpg

Yeah, I thought so, but I haven't noticed it was called B95. Anyways, haven't seen that already textured render on the forums yet, so thanks!

Edited by Prophet36

The "opening door" sound *scratch* will be nice, how about that? :)

• Like 1

Detail overload... Could you dumb it down a bit for us?

Not everyone gets all those technical details.

once taken in to hands it has no action attached to it. left or right mouse click dont work

• Like 1

great news because can't wait til next week for patch.. these bugs are way too serious

everytime i log out and back in i'm not where i actually logged.. i'm like 30 feet away.. in the open field...

you gate 30 sec. roll back, every time when you log out! So you need sit 30 sec in safe place b4 log out+after you log out your body still stay online 30 sec. Test this yesterday!

• Like 2

Nice job I got to admit i wasn't expecting any experimental patch by next week you guys are giving it 110% which I appreciate it.

you gate 30 sec. roll back, every time when you log out! So you need sit 30 sec in safe place b4 log out+after you log out your body still stay online 30 sec. Test this yesterday!

The simple solutions are best. Beans at you!

So here we are almost 60 days after release, and you guys STILL say NOTHING about the flashlights?

Hows this, how about 2 settings on the flashlight, wide and narrow beam. Narrow beam used to lesson your chances at being detected.

Please, PLEASE, look into a Commorose system for gestures. It will be so easy to use if implemented and gesturing will happen less awkwardly with F keys.

Have my beans, I don't know why this never occurred to me but it looks like we might end up needing one. Especially so if we ever get hand gestures for things like numbers and commands like stay still, move, etc. http://i.imgur.com/fw4me5j.jpg

P.S. Someone mentioned the bug regarding permanent stuffed status, I hope that gets fixed soon.

• Like 2

There is already sks speedloader guys so 762 will be for mosin,

Couple of bugs not fixed in changelog:

Bodies dissapear after a minute if player respawns

Sometimes ammo box ammo goes to 0

I know im being hopeful but please fix invisible zombies

Anyone else having extreme performance issues?

My FPS is anywhere from 1 to 9 on the test servers.

It is literally unplayable for me at the moment.

Anyone else having this issue?

I'm having graphics issues where my screen just goes black but the sound and game still continues and it comes back after about 2 seconds.  Happens randomly and sometimes right after each other several times.  Anyone having similar issues?

No more AXEshots. Thanks! Also thunder sound is amazing, need lightning and fog!

• Like 2

Just awesome!

If you finished with DayZ go to EA and show them how to bring out updates!

• Like 1

"Nice" too see the fall damage back.

- Oh there's a barn. Stairs. Coming down the stairs. Slide coming down.... 20cm drop down... boooooom YOU ARE DEAD! :D

Like the new sound when you swing your dic... things. Cowboy hat, sewing kit... yei. good stuff. :thumbsup: