Sign in to follow this  
colbykid

How Many People Were Killed By You?

Hello there

Ive killed 3 times

One (my first) was a wicked shot in the back murder which I still feel terrible about.

The second two were when I mistook the the outline of caps for NVGs and I was in what I believed was a killzone/trap. Again, I took them out before I was in any real danger.

Dont feel particularly good about that either.

Rgds

LoK

I got raped by bambies fiew times... No more. Bambie dont se me, he's free to go. If he did se ne - bambi dead :)

In around 84 hours of Standalone,

6 with the magnum

8 with the mosin

2 with the m4

5 with the fire axe

1 with a splitting axe 

and 1 with my fists

all of these are just estimated amounts, a couple were in self defense but a lot of them were because I wanted their gear

edit:

i'm not sure if this counts but yesterday a guy was shooting at me ontop of the school around a corner and as he rounded the corner he slipped and fell off the roof

Edited by Timecharge

I've killed 5 people. Admittedly, four have been in cold blood for the sole purpose of being an asshole/testing out the Mosin. One in self defense.

I don't know why people are so ashamed of their kills in the game, you should feel proud. The only thing to do in the game right now is shoot at other players its not like the zombies are actually any challenge.

Hmmm I haven't really been counting my kills but I'd say around 60. Mostly been sniping people in NWAF but also quite a few in the big towns. I played for 67 hours. (I know I know sniping people is bad but I got bored, what else should i do)

I don't know, help people?

At least 50 people but i don't keep count.

I have 200 hours of game time so that and the fact i am a serial bandit, I will shoot everything and anything.

I love that people nowadays say they're a bandit when they go around shooting everything that moves.  What a joke.

I love that people nowadays say they're a bandit when they go around shooting everything that moves.  What a joke.

True dat. It's more interesting to at least try to interact with someone, even if it results in their death.

Edited by SpartanxApathy

Kill one: First session. Got lost, found the NEAF, geared up and found my way back to the coast. Spotted a guy going into the Berezino construction site and went to talk to him. Shot a zombie so we could talk and saw him running at me with a shovel. Tried to fire at him but "click" the Mosin was empty. We danced around, splitter vs. shovel (with another zombie in the mix) until I got sick of it, sprinted away while reloading, turned and killed him before passing out and dying of blood loss.

Kill two: Just spawned, a guy ran into the house I was in. He wouldn't respond, then he flipped me off. Punched him to death and said, "Be polite!"

Kill three: Today, started playing on a hardcore server. I was waiting for a friend to come and meet me, so I grabbed a spot in the apartments across the road from the Berezino supermarket. I saw a guy with a helmet and a fire extinguisher make his way into the apartment. I chatted, "Who enters my domain? I am the lord of all you see!" and he said hello and asked if I was friendly. I said "It depends." He then asked where I was, and I told him I was behind him. He turned and walked down the hall into the room I was in. After some cordial "how you doin"s, he raised his fists and lowered them, and started slowly walking towards me. I had my fire axe out but hadn't made any aggressive moves, and he pulled his extinguisher and took a swing. I dispatched him with my axe and yelled, "Fire axe wins, motherfucker" and laughed my way out of there.

That is 61 hours, and those are my only kills. I've had some tense moments and a gunfight turned hostage situation that would probably have led to my death if the server hadn't reset. Most of the time I've been fully geared and just surviving up north, and meeting up with friends when they log on to play. I still haven't actually killed anyone with my gun.

I dont think his post was clear enough for you to determine whether or not he even tried to interact with "everything that moves". The OP didnt ask for a dissertation on every kill, just simple numbers.

And I'll add another 10 to my count, as of last night. Ran into a strange gathering at the warehouse by the dock in solnichny last night, several armed guys and a load of bambis... my group had been ambushed, I came upon this odd gathering during E&E, and proceeded to cut them down. All of them, without remorse. I had to reload to complete the job, and it felt GOOD.

I've killed about 75% of what I would have if players couldn't combat log.

Which maybe 20+, in 110 hours. None were unarmed/unprovoked kills - except when I killed a clan mate in error (Alt-tab). Whoops.

I must have the best luck when it comes to combat loggers, or my aim is just better than you guys, from all the fights I've had, hundreds of engagements I've only had 2-3 combat loggers.

Sadly, my kills in SA are in the single digits, thanks to combat loggers and desyncs. Though I also tend to avoid Cherno and Elektro.

70ish. 

Mostly botched robberies or being ambushed.

A decent number of those are outright murder, people shouldn't wear the payday masks man.. they're a bright white target.

Does the number of people ive killed make me or you more or less of a man? I dont think the number really matters...

• Like 1

I Killed 1 person. I punched him to death. I've been working on it since launch, just finished.

Edited by Weedz

i havent had to kill anyone yet. so far nobody has even seen me. im pretty good at being sneaky haha. well i shouldnt say nobody has seen me, because  few have, they just didnt realize that i was a player and not part of a bush.

152 ingame hours-

25-35 firefight kills Elektro

5 NEAF

2 NWAF

20 Balota

2 Cherno

3 Chaepsky (or the apartments north of balota and cherno.

I have 40 kills so far, a lot of wounded, armed people.