Sign in to follow this  
colbykid

How Many People Were Killed By You?

Easily over 100+ kills. 80% KoS, 20% Trick people into thinking I'm friendly then i shoot them in the head and take their gear.

42dM3qs.png

Wow we need to stay away from this guy

Been playing since Stand Alone was released, with about 246 hours of play time...

Most kills on a single life: 7. I'm at 6-7 on my current life.. 1 of them I couldn't confirm, so he may have got away. 4 out of the others were in a group at the ATC at Balota, and picked them off 1 by 1. Wiped their entire squad.

Estimated kill count: ~50-70?

Estimated Bambies helped: ~10

Estimated Combat Logs: Countless... Probably as many as actual kills I've got.

Keep in mind, that's ~50 kills playing as a hero.. I only shoot people at military bases who are fully military geared, and I kill people who fire guns in Elektro and other starter towns.

Best 2 kills...

1. Was a fresh spawn in Elektro, only had an axe.. Got shot at by an FNX45.. Stalked the guy and found out where he was.. 2nd level of hospital. Snuck up the stairs and planted an axe in his face as he came around the corner.. Took his gear and made it out of town.

2. Heard gunshots from around Firestation/sniper hill in Elektro.. Saw a guy with an M4 running up the hill. Looped around the south side of sniper hill with my Mosin, stood behind a tree, and got into a full out fire-fight with this guy.. Peeking around trees, both of us frantically firing back and forth. Sounds of bullets taking chunks out of wood, and ricochets all over the place.. Finally caught him trying to dive from one tree to another to get a better angle on me and landed a mosin shot center mass on him. Good news.. his M4 was in great condition and was fully kitted.. bad news? I lagged out and couldn't pick it up, then server disconnected me shortly after so I didn't get to grab it. :(

Edited by Etherimp

I love the posts about claiming to be good guys and only shooting bandits, then admits to shooting anyone that is geared out.

Heroes killing heroes claiming they are bandits.

Edited by Covent

I love the posts about claiming to be good guys and only shooting bandits, then admits to shooting anyone that is geared out.

Hate to break it to you buddy, but if you're wearing a ballistic helmet and a gas mask, or you're wearing a Clown Mask: You're dressed like a bandit.

Furthermore, I count server-hoppers as "Bandits", so in that case i don't care how they are dressed, but I can't remember ever shooting one that wasn't decked out with camo.

For that matter, I can't think of a single player I've shot that WASN'T decked out in camo and a ballistic helmet. 

Well I for one pretty much never wear a mask or helmet or camo for that matter yet I'm a KoSer, so I guess that breaks that a bit.

Edited by Covent

I mostly try to help people but I have only had to kill maybe four or five in self defense. I recently went on a bandit vacation for one life and killed around maybe a dozen people( all geared to the teeth, no fresh spawns)  and I have had a handful of kills that were "accidental"  that happened when a bandit was killing people and I killed someone with the same weapons and clothing as that bandit only to find out it was a friendly player, to many people wearing ttsko camo and gasmasks!

Well I for one pretty much never wear a mask or helmet or camo for that matter yet I'm a KoSer, so I guess that breaks that a bit.

That's not relevant. I said I shoot military geared guys at airfields, and kitted players camping elektro/other spawn towns.. You made a wise-ass remark about "heroes killing heroes claiming they're bandits."... 

I don't have to justify my judgment to you. I'm sure I've made mistakes and killed an "innocent" player before... In fact, I know I have.. I killed a guy at Veresnik military base that didn't have a ranged weapon, and I felt bad about it.. But if he had a weapon, and I had hesitated, I could have died.. That's DayZ for you.

Besides, you're a self-proclaimed murderer.. who are you to talk?

around 160 hours, 40+ confirmed by me or a teammate. closer to 50 if you add in the unknown but probables.

deaths? easily 25 since I started, at least 90% of which were at the hands of other players.

At least 50 people but i don't keep count.

I have 200 hours of game time so that and the fact i am a serial bandit, I will shoot everything and anything.

serial bandit, i like that. 

I have 90 hours and 8 kills, here's a few examples

1. Myself (armed with M4) and my friend unarmed came across a guy in the middle of no where, running down the road.  He was armed, he ignored comms and getting slightly excited at the thought of my very first ever Dayz kill, opened up on him, down he went.  now my mates armed
  2. Found a mosin, and came across a newly spawned player in MSTA, seemed harmless, except for his axe.  as he ran away, i shot him straight in the back (lame and a cowards kill) but i had to shoot my mosin and he was a moving target, good testing.
  3. Was in Magelivka and again, shot a player. he was armed with a fireaxe and deemed him a threat to myself and my friend.
  4. This is the worst kill, just got my first scope for a mosin, we were raiding the hospital in bolata and from the roof my friend spotted a player, i tracked him, estimated the range at 200 meters and took a shot when he stopped to check something.  Killed with the first shot.
  5. i was covering my friends in a supermarket in Bolata, when a survivor burst through the back door and started swinging his fireaxe at me, making contact my too fully loaded m4 friends, opened up on him. he went down, then in direct chat said he thought i was a zombie...... and his character was unconscious and please don't kill him.  Once i had bandaged my wounds, i took out my magnum and put 6 rounds into his stupid head, how many Zombies have you seen carrying and aiming rifles????

Then theres a few more kills here and there

Played for 43 hours. Haven't killed anyone so far. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I do get shot a lot.

Axed 1 on request, shot 2 in self defense and exactly one was beaten down in a fist fight (which I didn't start ...)

That makes 4 in ... probably around 60 hours of gameplay... should try to allocate more time for playing.

Played for 43 hours. Haven't killed anyone so far. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I do get shot a lot.

Stick to tree lines. Don't cross open fields if you can help it. Before entering a town/military base/area, scope it out for a good 1-5 minutes, to see if you notice any movement. Use 3rd person perspective to your advantage.. If you stand behind a wall you can see over the wall and nobody on the other side can see you. (Cheap, yes.. but effective.)

Self Defense: 4

Assisted Suicide: 1

I usually don't shoot or kill anyone who didn't a weapon out. The second it's in your hands you're free game. But if it's on your back or non-existent then I'd first talk to you or avoid you rather than shoot you. One guy asked me to axe him. So I did. But other than that i was only avoiding being punched to death.

around 20 in 100 hours of playing the game, I NEVER KoS unless they are a threat to me or my group.

Besides, you're a self-proclaimed murderer.. who are you to talk?

Because I don't claim to be a hero when I knowingly shoot other people that I have no idea if they are bandits or just innocents/heroes.

Because I don't claim to be a hero when I knowingly shoot other people that I have no idea if they are bandits or just innocents/heroes.

1. I had 11k humanity in the mod, and did plenty of PvP. Earned my hero status long ago.

2. I have an idea if they're bandits or not. As I said, I have killed maybe 2-3 presumably "innocent" players. Never killed a fresh spawn/unarmed player knowingly. Helped many people. If you're sitting on sniper hill with a full kit, you're a bandit. If you and a squad of 3 friends log into ATC at Balota, you're a server hopper. If you shoot my friend who's lagged out at the North Barracks of NWAF, you're not a friendly. If you're standing on top of the rock in Kamyshovo shooting fresh spawns with mosins, you're a murderer/asshole. These are just a few examples of many actual experiences. 

3. I don't *usually* randomly shoot people who haven't previously fired shots themselves, or who do not look like they're up to no good. (IE - camping elektro/balota, etc.).

You can either take my word for it or not.. I understand there are many people on these forums who say "oh yeah I killed a  bunch of bandits", and you're right, they're just KOSing under the guise of being a good guy, but that doesn't mean there aren't good guys out there. If possible I will always try to talk to someone before giving them a free ride back to the coast.

• Like 1

I've actually been keeping score

Bandits killed (some self defence and others I saw them killing people) = 23

Mercy kills ( player asked me to kill them) = 3

Times killed by players = 7

Around 10 during 91 hours of play (I have some unconfirmed kills on account of the target moving behind buildings). The first two were plain murders of unarmed players. I am not proud of it, but it was the first time I got my hands on a gun (Mosin), well actually the second time, but the first time I fell to my death before firing it. So I just camped a roof in Electro and killed random strangers to try it out. It didn't really feel good, so I decided from then on only to shoot players with good reason. And the rest has been confirmed coast bandits killing newspawns as well as one server hopper in the barracks in the military base south of NWAF.

I've actually been keeping score

Bandits killed (some self defence and others I saw them killing people) = 23

Mercy kills ( player asked me to kill them) = 3

Times killed by players = 7

Actually, anytime somone says actually, they are actually probably lying about something and/or may actually be telling the truth...actually.

As for myself, i have actually killed just 1 person ~80 hours of play.

Edited by MrJoeDirty

I'm not really sure. :o

But I know I'll never forget my first player kill. I run up on a guy eating beans and I wave to him. I reach out "Friendly! Hi there, how are you? ^-^" and he responds "Oh hai there.....-click-"
He walked up and handcuffed me. Proceeded to explain that he needed my blood after losing his friend in a fire fight and taking some hits. Then he took my blood. 

He injected it into himself, went unconcious, went into shock and died.. I wiggled out of the cuffs, and looted all of the things, then ran straight for the tree line.

That's right. I murder people with my own blood.

What's more metal than that?

• Like 2

About twenty so far (150 hours). Most of them in actual PVP, while some that I wouldn't have done unless they tried to KO to steal my gear.

I'm not really sure. :o

But I know I'll never forget my first player kill. I run up on a guy eating beans and I wave to him. I reach out "Friendly! Hi there, how are you? ^-^" and he responds "Oh hai there.....-click-"

He walked up and handcuffed me. Proceeded to explain that he needed my blood after losing his friend in a fire fight and taking some hits. Then he took my blood. 

He injected it into himself, went unconcious, went into shock and died.. I wiggled out of the cuffs, and looted all of the things, then ran straight for the tree line.

That's right. I murder people with my own blood.

What's more metal than that?

Metal or Punk rock.. Not sure which.

10 hours in-game now - and only 1 kill, out of self defense....

Fuc*er attacked me unprovoked at the lumbermill with a fire-axe. Hit me once before I could whip out the shotgun I found 5 minutes earlier (whew...thank god for that and my pristine motorcycle helmet) - BAM @ point blank. Case solved.

Funny enough, he was fully equipped: Mosin with scope, pistol, sawed-off shotgun, can opener, lots of food....well, and a fire-axe apparently.

That'll teach him trying to prey on innocent newbies....and not to carry axes into a firefight!

Edited by Neinsager

98 hours played so far I havent murdered a singel soul so far. only out of self defense or Killing a so called "bandit" but my number is 4

My first kill tho was on my first day of the game. i even described it on my first post i did "did a story of my first day with my friend here on the forums. quite well written if you ask me :)"

some random guy killed my friend and i managed to sneak up and end him as the cold blooded murderer he was.

second guy was when i was at an airfield the guy came up the stairs and i could hear him "this was on the control tower " i shouted friendly on the microphone with no responce and i told him to lower his weapon or i would shoot "wich at that point he started shooting leaving me no choice" i ended up kiling him to my dismay.

only to get killed seconds later by his friend who then proceeded to curse at me in what sounded like russian and english.

was in a firefight the otherday tho with a friend who spooted a group of cant remember if it was 4 or 5 of them outside one of the polise buildings on the side of NW Airstrip, wich ended up with all of them dying. honestly i only had a pistol at that point and my friend was the one that ended killing them "i couldent even see them untill about halfway true the fight " saw muzzleflashes  or something on a corner of a building and started putting down suppressing fire in the hopes my friend could make it out alive.

it ended with my friend taking out the entire squad.

That encounter might have been avoided but i honestly dont know, from what i remember my friend saw them and i heard him shout there's players here only to be followed with some muttering curses and him following up with the words their pulling their weapon. and from there on out the fight was on. being outnumbered and outgunned my friend decided not to take the chance and me not having a line of shot or even seeing them all i could do was put down some coverfire in the direction he was shooting at.

Thats the kills so far. are they sins? no i defended my self and gave the enemy ample time to decide how they wanted to handle the situation.

im not a bandit and im not a hero but i sure as hell will defend myself with lethal force if i think your gonna try and end my life.

that last fight tho might have been avoided but i think both groups paniced at the sight of other people. but i can only guess, they could have been a bunch of heroes or a bunch of bandits or just a group of survivors.

ops forgot about 2 french guys that tried killing me as fresh spawn "them being freshspawns 2" they just ran up and started trying to kill me all in the while talking in french. i somehow managed to survive and knock em out both "cant remember if i killed them or just knocked them both out" since i cant remember ill put them down as kills

Edited by Happy-