rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.33.114782

BUG: 

Experimental Branch: 0.33.114782

being hydrated and stuffed. puking adds hungry. then you have 3 diffrent statuses, hungry, stuffed and hydrated.

Not a bug, it's by design. Stuffed doesn't mean "not hungry" it just means you need to throw up some more.

• Like 2

Not a bug, it's by design. Stuffed doesn't mean "not hungry" it just means you need to throw up some more.

I Think he means, that if you are stuffed an hydrated you are dying of starvation very fast? 

Edited by Rancor

great work.. running smooth. I had some delay with the screen changing/going grey after I was bandaged though. and then I was stabbed by a crazy man :-(

Add finger down throat to self induce vomiting? :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Sadly it also shows that the sun is still like getting a flamethrower right in the face....

when the sun comes up you should go outside and look at it lol. but I think the sunnies should have a polarizing effect put in

Weapons: It is no longer possible to attach longrange scope onto SKS

At least make it so there is a custom receiver attachment and we need to attach it first, then we can add scopes etc. Just like we have to put a rail on M4 before attaching a flashlight. Those attachments exist IRL for SKS and easily available.

The download contents give me error

42h9nmgj3klgmpys55.png

Restart Steam, that helped me. Had the same error

when the sun comes up you should go outside and look at it lol. but I think the sunnies should have a polarizing effect put in

Gameplay > Realism. Rocket has to realise that the sun is TOO bright. 

Gameplay > Realism. Rocket has to realise that the sun is TOO bright. 

Maybe make sunglasses in-game work like reducing sun effect.

That would be cool.

• Like 3

Maybe make sunglasses in-game work like reducing sun effect.

That would be cool.

It's been suggested a lot of times, including by me. Hopefully Rocket sees it.

still can't find an experimental server, are those servers up yet ?

Edited by PuydoR

It's been suggested a lot of times, including by me. Hopefully Rocket sees it.

I'm sure he has seen it quite a bit.

Really nice patch here, tried out a few experimental servers yesterday and had a blast. The new mosin sound is terrifying.

However,  I rubberbanded once in maybe 4 hours of playing.  And I am not sure if it was intentional but some of the servers were restarting VERY frequently like, 5-10 minute server restarts.

Servers are STILL restarting every few minutes.

its their answer to item respawning :P

oh, and Rocket? thanks for the tips but its sadly still not workjing for me. looks like im stuck to stable builds :(

its their answer to item respawning :P

oh, and Rocket? thanks for the tips but its sadly still not workjing for me. looks like im stuck to stable builds :(

The current experimental will become stable next wednesday, mostly likely in the same state as it is today.

• Like 3

The current experimental will become stable next wednesday, mostly likely in the same state as it is today.

If you need a reference for the server that was restarting over and over. It was UK 0-2, regular. 

I just get wait for host now on every experimental server. I think I give up till stable.

Edited by Victus Mortuus

Yes restarting steam solved the problem with error. Thanks

Edited by Prezonaftis

Rocket, could you please read my reply on page 6 of this post? It got 17 cans of beans. ;-) I'm sure you missed it, but it'd make my year if you would comment on that idea.

gotcha, i shall wait, and try to roleplay survival on the stable hardcore servers!

if i might suggest, since you are browsing, could we have Stripper clips/speed loaders for the SKS and/or Mosin? in the case of the mosin, make it take up the Optics slot so you cant quickly reload with a scope (cant use clips with a scope anyway). please and thank you if you will/have considered this.

Edited by Gadamlu

If you need a reference for the server that was restarting over and over. It was UK 0-2, regular. 

I just get wait for host now on every experimental server. I think I give up till stable.

I had the same problem with this server! Will try the restart Steam option I think....cheers