Sign in to follow this  
bmanbman28

Best Place To Find M4 In Electro?

Hey guys,

I'm far from a noob at DayZ SA,

but I was wondering, if I am in Electro, what is the main place I should go to and loot to find an M4. 

Don't say the building behind here, or that blue building over there.

(NOT A REAL EXAMPLE)

For Example, the best place to find a mosin is in the firehouse behind the buildings that are on the back side of the church.

Please help me out,

Thanks,

-Bman

Probably the easiest way to find an M4 in Elektro is to kill a bandit and take his. The best way to find one is to have your friend kill a bandit and he covers your ass while you close in to get the gun.

• Like 3

At the school, mosins spawn here too the real problem is finding ammo for it.

So your in electro and want to find an M4? Deathmatching by any chance? ok i dont approve but honestly best way to do it is kill a bandit. Iv never known one to spawn in the firestations. (only in the mod as far as im aware).

Why is everyone suggesting kill a bandit and take his/hers? Is there something wrong with killing a Hero and taking his/hers?

• Like 2

Why is everyone suggesting kill a bandit and take his/hers? Is there something wrong with killing a Hero and taking his/hers?

you don't have to kill a hero for a weapon,he will most likely give your a spare weapon if asked.....that the difference

• Like 2

you don't have to kill a hero for a weapon,he will most likely give your a spare weapon if asked.....that the difference

Pretty sure a hero wouldn't give you his/her M4 and all of his/her gear if you asked though.

Pretty sure a hero wouldn't give you his/her M4 and all of his/her gear if you asked though.

I would. Depending on you approached it of course. You can't come up freshly spawned demanding all my gear with fists up. But, if you asked nicely or made up some crazy reason/backstory(UN special forces, etc).

Dont waste your time looking in Elektro. You can get them in the office buildings (top 2 floors), but you CANT get a magazine for one.

Magazines only spawn in military buildings. Yes, this make NO sense, but that is the way it is.

Edit: Similar thing for the FNX magazine. You can find the gun in the office building, but not the magazine. Again, this doesnt make sense.

Edited by Admiral_69

At the school, mosins spawn here too the real problem is finding ammo for it.

This its probably the only place i have ever seen an m4 spawn in a city but as he said the ammo is the problem why cause in well over 100 hours i have never ever found 5.56 ammo any  where outside a mil base airport..

Oh and if your not a noob as you claim you would already know all this.

you need ammo for it too, unfortunately. from my experience, jails/police stations (i mean the same building type with this) are the best places to find both M4 and ammo for it, simply because those buildings can be found in safer places than just airfields.

I found once in the top floor of school, and once in the second floor of that long building which has like 6 machines in it. But anyway, you can't find magazine or ammo for m4 in elektro. You either have to kill someone for that or just go to balota airstrip, which is the closest m4 spawn to elektro i guess.

Edited by lolwat

barracks in military camps. you need to spawn by the window in the innermost room with your back against the door ..and don't look behind you or the m4 will disappear

Ya haha you're best bet in elektro in other people :D

M4s rarely spawn in Elektro or any other town for that matter, except for a few cases like the top floor in office buildings

Dont waste your time looking in Elektro. You can get them in the office buildings (top 2 floors), but you CANT get a magazine for one.

Magazines only spawn in military buildings. Yes, this make NO sense, but that is the way it is.

Edit: Similar thing for the FNX magazine. You can find the gun in the office building, but not the magazine. Again, this doesnt make sense.

I can confirm that you CAN find FNX magazines in industrial areas, they are however rare. 

school/office, thats it in electro that i know of probably won't have it for long hanging around there that town has become in my opinion noob deathmatch town.

school/office, thats it in electro that i know of probably won't have it for long hanging around there that town has become in my opinion noob deathmatch town.

Has become? It always has been even in the mod.

Best way to find a m4 in electro is NOT going to electro. :D

Venture to the big housing blocks between electro/cherno/balota just above those Citys. They contain all you whould need. Lots of weapon spawns, a Police Station / Garage, Hospital / Office building. ect ect. Everytime we go there, even on full Servers its almost never looted. And its way closer than balota too. ( also less bullets in the air )

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

far from noob? well there is no M4 spawning in electro

I believe the only 2 places that spawn M4s in elektro are the firestations, but rarely.

Nope. The school can spawn them too :D