RadikulRAM

What's the current hacking status like in DayZ:SA?

i am actually playing online, and i m reading globalban msgs on the bottom the whole time :) maybe banwave going on atm.

i am actually playing online, and i m reading globalban msgs on the bottom the whole time :) maybe banwave going on atm.

Maybe some1 sent in the free 1 :huh: dont know..

Came back after a 4month break, 30mins into the game, I encountered a hacker while leaving berezino , He could fly, locate players, see names, spawn weapons, keep me from taking out my weapon (I really wanted to kill him =(, though he probably had god mode too), an who knows what else. He didn't seem all that interested in killing me, just wanted to show off his "coolness" before flying off in what he said was the direction of another player.

Edited by Kaw
  • Like 1

Ok,so this is true for real,i'm not trying to get peoples attention
Few days ago,i was at the coast near Berezino,when i was attacked by someone...a guy appears from nowhere,and saves me,we looted few houses[i was freshspawn,he was too],...when we were done,he asked me "Do you need anything" ? I told him "nah,i'm cool thanks" ...
He said "Take care" and just like flew in the air lol...i never saw him again...

I just killed a guy with my Mosin and picked up his SKS as 2nd weapon. Few minutes later I detect that I can't shoot his SKS. It's all fine with it, weapon, Ammu, Scope, all prestine. I just could not shoot it. I wondered if it was a hacker? But who would hack a SKS if he can have an AKM or M4?

Because before I killed him, he shot at me covering in defense. In 3rd camera control it was absolute impossible he could see me but he shot exactly at the point I was hiding (aimbot?)

Nevermind. I came out of cover and landed a good shot on him.

Edited by Andwari

I just killed a guy with my Mosin and picked up his SKS as 2nd weapon. Few minutes later I detect that I can't shoot his SKS. It's all fine with it, weapon, Ammu, Scope, all prestine. I just could not shoot it. I wondered if it was a hacker? But who would hack a SKS if he can have an AKM or M4?

Because before I killed him, he shot at me covering in defense. In 3rd camera control it was absolute impossible he could see me but he shot exactly at the point I was hiding (aimbot?)

Nevermind. I came out of cover and landed a good shot on him.

Its a known bug and not a hax

And died to hackers again, one was firing his Blaze like it was AKM and the other was peaking trough a wall, this could be a glitch. 

How can I report a hacker? We have him on video teleporting, his name (he handcuffed one of us), server name, and time.

Oh i can give you an update about the current state: The current state of hacking seems to be so desperate that even non-hacking people like me gets banned, good job Bohemia and Battleye you managed to fuck this up somehow...

Ran into hackers in several servers last few days. Either infinite health or ESP and tonite put away my weapon from distance and then shot us. He referred to us by player names. Hacked M4 mags still very prevalent. Our crew usually has no problems with other clans, but usually the host clans get pissed after dying legitimately a few times then the hacks start showing up. Sometimes they reset the server to keep us from our gear or theirs. Tonite we left the hackers in one server only to run into some more on the next. Its just no fun when they start this crap. Its obvious that the fixes in the past update did nothing. Protector cases still can go inside protector cases. Hacked ammo can survive the sweeps. Duping still is the norm. Servers can be reset either thru exploits or RCON hacks. Crashing is constant since update. Experimental is better but it keeps freezing. So far havent seen the hackers there, but it wont be long I'm afraid.

• Like 1

Oh i can give you an update about the current state: The current state of hacking seems to be so desperate that even non-hacking people like me gets banned, good job Bohemia and Battleye you managed to fuck this up somehow...

e14b4a12035c.gif

• Like 2

I have heard that people are hacking weapons like the M4 into the game. First, if you loot a body how can you tell if the weapons and equipment are hacked? Second, will taking/using these hacked weapon or equipment screw up my character or get me labeled or banned from servers as a hacker myself?

Hacked or Duped?

Duping can turn 1 M4 into dozens in no time, there's no way to tell the difference from the original.  Duping is an exploit, doesn't alter or chance the games files, so you can't be banned for using one that's been duped.

Really looking forward to the day these "Holes" are plugged and these conversations are had in the past tense......

Edited by Mystic Bagel

Using a hacked/duped wepon shouldn't get you banned and, as you said, there is no way you can tell how it ended up in the game. Just make sure it doesn't have unlimited ammo and shoots flaming tigers or some such, in which case, leave it be for the good of us all.

• Like 1

amlmV4C.jpg

I should expect someone who uses an M4 that has a clipped mag should be banned, or at least temporarily banned for using it. However I do not believe it's possible. If I come across someone who's using a hacked magazine on an M4, I empty the magazine so the rounds disappear. Then hide the body, just for lolz.

K i'm a player who love to play PVP with my friends (7-8 players) in dayz, that's means go to NE airfield and kill everything. But after 2 weeks  i got the conclusion that 8 from 10 full populated servers got hackers. When i say hackers i'm not refering at players who stay in textures or players who use infinite ammo. Hackers r players who use 3th program party. A good move from Devs will be to introduce statistics in chat like x killed y  and so Admins can ban hackers and keep theyr servers clean from cheats. What is the point to own a server if the only thing u can do as Admin is to restart server ....

What is the point runining 2-3 hours to get nice gear and die in 5 min. beacouse of hackers.

Another thing, why dayz players use hacks? there is no statistic in dayz, like in other games where hackers use hacks see theirs name in the rankings.

• Like 1

Last weekend my friends and me were playing on a relatively low population server, just scourging for gear and generally exploring (We like to do this from time to time, avoid populated servers so we can "mind our own business", avoid other players and firefights...)

Anyway, suddenly a hacker appeared.

Suddenly, the voice comm was blaring some s***y hip hop loud as hell and this wasn't someone just playing music from their voice chat, the music was EVERYWHERE.
Then he (she? It?) started sending text chat messages, knowing our locations, player names, etc.

Started taunting my friends and me, that he'll wipe our characters, steal our gear, etc

I just logged out at that point, not sure if he'd actually be able to do all that, but didn't want to take a chance.

They really need to address this hacker problem, it's starting to get ridiculous...

• Like 1

On each and I mean really every full server from 8:00 clock to 13:00 clock in the morning you'll find at least one or two hacker. Teleport, Blocking-Weapon, Item-Teleport etc. 

If you do not believe, go to berenzino into the glitch house and use the "look through wall bug". I know it's lam but what you can see is so much worse.

We only play hardcore experimental everything else is pointless.

I should expect someone who uses an M4 that has a clipped mag should be banned, or at least temporarily banned for using it. However I do not believe it's possible. If I come across someone who's using a hacked magazine on an M4, I empty the magazine so the rounds disappear. Then hide the body, just for lolz.

i dont think they should be banned nor temp banned because they just picked it up the m4 mag up they didnt actually put it in-game 

i dont think they should be banned nor temp banned because they just picked it up the m4 mag up they didnt actually put it in-game 

But they keep it in game. While I personally don't consider it cheating/hacking when you use a hacked mag that you picked up, it still feels like exploiting to me, which legit players should'nt do.

Last weekend my friends and me were playing on a relatively low population server, just scourging for gear and generally exploring (We like to do this from time to time, avoid populated servers so we can "mind our own business", avoid other players and firefights...)

Anyway, suddenly a hacker appeared.

Suddenly, the voice comm was blaring some s***y hip hop loud as hell and this wasn't someone just playing music from their voice chat, the music was EVERYWHERE.

Then he (she? It?) started sending text chat messages, knowing our locations, player names, etc.

Started taunting my friends and me, that he'll wipe our characters, steal our gear, etc

I just logged out at that point, not sure if he'd actually be able to do all that, but didn't want to take a chance.

They really need to address this hacker problem, it's starting to get ridiculous...

After my last post joined 3 servers with my clan. First one was a weapon drop for two of us and we exit game fast, second server was fun for 1 hour, and on 3th was speed hack + aim with axe 3 from 6 guys died. Anyway there is no problem for us while clone glich is working.  :)

They know what they're doing when they pick up and use that hacked mag, they should also face the consequences. Having a rifle that fires an unlimited amount of rounds just ruins another part of game play.