RadikulRAM

What's the current hacking status like in DayZ:SA?

So the hot fix is coming out in the next maintenance on Wednesdays patch?

Awesome..

I don't know really know what will be included in what patch and when. But I *think* it will be in the next patch, yes.

• Like 1

I don't know really know what will be included in what patch and when. But I *think* it will be in the next patch, yes.

Thank christ i didn't even know it happened till my mate said he was minus his pants...

Then i looked and was minus my pack...

Is Wednesdays patch going to address people firing ~1000 meters with infinite ammo through walls with no recoil?

I've witnessed this 2 different times at NEAF on the same server in 1 day.

last week someone instagibbed me in cherno on a regular server. i have not heard any noises, no gunfire, nothing. got the message "broken legs" and not a single second later "you are dead".

i think a hacker with that kind of cheats killed me:

[snipowicz]

Naw, calm down. There are hacks for every single multiplayer game and wallhacks and aimbots etc are for every single multiplayer First Person Shooter game, including Counter-Strike, every Call of Duty and Battlefield, you can find them on youtube too.

So ofcourse those hacks are also for DayZ Standalone but they are not like everywhere* becouse Battleye do ban people regulary and in ban waves (much better then in DayZ mod to that).

*except for item steal hack that is everywhere on stable .45, hopefully gets fixed in .46 patch.

Edited by Max Planck

Today I was with my friends in Berezino. Suddenly, our guns became invisible and we couldn't shot. One guy came and killed us all.

Today I was with my friends in Berezino. Suddenly, our guns became invisible and we couldn't shot. One guy came and killed us all.

Berezino is the capital city of hackers.

At least they are contaminated in one place that is upper right corner of the map with Berezino, Novo, Svetlo and NEAF.

It is a fix for a hack that allowed people to strip gear off of your character at distance.

I know, but it seems awfully ghetto-rigged. I was trying to drag someone's gear off so it wouldn't despawn and it wouldn't work.

It works if I strip off my own gear, take theirs and then throw their stuff off. 

Yeah... the amount of hackers is outrageous. I played for literally 5 minutes on a high population server and got my gear taken by a hacker. I was just walking in the woods with my friend and my gear starting disappearing one by one. I found an m4 at a heli crash site. We were completely geared up.

I really hope something can be done. It's just sort of unplayable at this point.

Naw, calm down. There are hacks for every single multiplayer game and wallhacks and aimbots etc are for every single multiplayer First Person Shooter game, including Counter-Strike, every Call of Duty and Battlefield, you can find them on youtube too.

So ofcourse those hacks are also for DayZ Standalone but they are not like everywhere* becouse Battleye do ban people regulary and in ban waves (much better then in DayZ mod to that).

*except for item steal hack that is everywhere on stable .45, hopefully gets fixed in .46 patch.

im cool, no worry  :D

but sorry, never saw a hack like this in a multiplayer game. instakill without any noises over 3447557 meters? i dont know if its true, but i´ve heard that the engine in dayz sa is very "hackerfriendly".

Edited by Max Planck, Today, 05:56 PM.

let's not give the hackers free advertisement, shall we? Bit fishy for a first post if you ask me. Or 'naughty', if you will.

hahaha...other ppl have posted some hacker-vids in this thread aswell, just sayin´.

Me and my friends were Deathmatch'n at NEAF and all of our weapons were put away, we could not take them out nor could we raise our fists and we were forced to put our hands up literally every time we tried to move we would put our hands back up, we had no control over our characters, hacker confronted us with full police gear and a fully decked out M4, obvious hacker he was clinging to the wall like fucking spiderman and asked us why we were carrying amphibias in our packs and pointed out all of our names and asked us why we were looking through the walls we told him were looking for wall glitchers and said i hate people who look through walls and glitch through walls and immediantly proceeded to kill all of us, I went back to the prison near the ATC  and all of our bodies were unlootable and all that was left was my active roadflare on the floor :|

Could this be a possible effect of the 'suspected' source code breach that happened about a month ago? I've never seen something like this before, completely new to me

When BE is starting to get rid of the hackers? im sick and tired seeing people hacking...

i was at NWAF at the most northen jail, i looked trough the wall ( like i always do since people tend to camp inside glitch place) and i saw this dude standing there so i figured out he was logging in, well i went for closer look and started talking to him..well he tried to shoot me trough the wall..i grapped my gun but it didnt come to my hands, well my hands were positioned like i had SKS in hand but the gun wasnt there and i couldnt shoot, i tried multiple times to take it out and tried even two different pistols..but same thing, hands were there but no gun, well i figured that i better RUN since i couldnt defend myself...i ran and ran and ran but i heard m4 shots near me...very near, i dropped my backbag to see behind me since at this point i was pretty sure he was hacker...i looked behind me and saw this guy teleporting few meters at time and closing in very fast at this point he unleashed like 400 bullets without loading the gun...gg..goes without saying i died pretty fast.

• Like 1

When BE is starting to get rid of the hackers? im sick and tired seeing people hacking...

There is pretty constant stream of global bans on .46 experimental servers so  I guess tommorows update will help

i was at NWAF at the most northen jail, i looked trough the wall ( like i always do since people tend to camp inside glitch place) and i saw this dude standing there so i figured out he was logging in, well i went for closer look and started talking to him..well he tried to shoot me trough the wall..i grapped my gun but it didnt come to my hands, well my hands were positioned like i had SKS in hand but the gun wasnt there and i couldnt shoot, i tried multiple times to take it out and tried even two different pistols..but same thing, hands were there but no gun, well i figured that i better RUN since i couldnt defend myself...i ran and ran and ran but i heard m4 shots near me...very near, i dropped my backbag to see behind me since at this point i was pretty sure he was hacker...i looked behind me and saw this guy teleporting few meters at time and closing in very fast at this point he unleashed like 400 bullets without loading the gun...gg..goes without saying i died pretty fast.

I experienced a very similar issue last night as well & would not put it past us possibly having been on the same server .. I was at NWAF looting the fire station, when a guy, as you described, teleported every few meters & was moving exceptionally fast to the front door of the fire station. He stood there, fired a bunch of rounds at me at a rapid pace, thankfully missed, & moved out of sight. Like yourself, I looked through the wall to see where he may be. He was standing right outside & he could see me through the wall without even standing near it. He was pointing at me, making gestures, making me well aware that he was aware of my exact position. There would be times where I lost sight of him, but upon regaining a visual, he would see me through the wall, & reposition himself. While he moved he was exceptionally fast, & his character would stutter or "teleport" every couple of meters. After defending myself in the firestation for about an hour (no exaggeration), & having lost sight of him for close to 20 minutes now, I decided I would take my chances & log out. I did so, changed servers, fresh spawn. He was watching me through the wall the whole time. As soon as he saw I logged, he came in & shot me.

For what it's worth, he was full military, caucasion, black ballistic helmet, black cargos, black UK assult vest, black tac. shirt.

I snapped a picture of the player list although I assume it won't do much. :(  Would you happen to know what server you were on at the time?

• Like 1

So my group, mostly consisting of older guys who play just to rewind at the end of the day, recently decided to check out Berezino. I knew it was a lot busier than the towns we're used to, but we wanted a change. We've played that town the past 3 nights, and every single time we logged on, we came across a group of hackers. Usually it's just the little kids with the infinite ammo M4 mags. They are usually terrible and we've taken out a few groups of those. Yesterday though, we came across an equally terrible group but with hacked gear I haven't seen before. Ammo boxes basically spawned in to be utilized as protector cases. Ammo box inside an ammo box, which has two protector cases inside that, which has more ammo boxes inside that. On top of that, they had the usual M4 mag and also an SKS stripper clip with 30,000 rounds in it. And then we ran across the weird weapon-stealing hackers that then killed my friends. So that's the end of my rant/experience in Berezino.

So, to give this post some depth, I have a question. Is it just Berezino or are these kids (and I say kids because they always seem to be 13 years of age or around there) elsewhere? Would kind of like to avoid them, though it's fun killing them over and over again.

• Like 1

^

Those are mostly contaminated in Berezino/NEAF area

^

Those are mostly contaminated in Berezino/NEAF area

I figured.  My group is usually in Svet on Hardcore and we've never came across any of that.  But a few nights in Berezino on Regular and ran into them non-stop.  Have to admit, it's nice taking out a group of 5-6 of them with only a few friends.  Granted, they probably get that modded stuff back right away but it's still rewarding.

Last couple of days, I've been playing like 8 hours a day (Yeah no life FTW, going to festival for the next 5 dayz so fuck it x3) and I haven't seen a single hacker once.
Though, I've been around berezino and NE airfield a lot. The only thing I've seen are hacked m4 mags (Unlimited bullets) & Wallglitchers (Running through the wall, not just looking through).

Currently it's best to just play on Hardcore servers until the glitch, where you see people through walls is fixed.

• Like 1

i was at Scandinavian Allstars server.

Bummer, I was on a different one. They're everywhere man <_<

the problem is the lack of a reporting tools...and that u dont know the player name of the hacker.

the problem is the lack of a reporting tools...and that u dont know the player name of the hacker.

Um, no it's not. Who would check those reports? Hired admins? Waste of time

yeah thats truth, got killed by a hacker couple times, and they dont speak, dont write probably so i coudnt see his name, i think if dev dont want players to see whem u kill someone, atleast they could make an killers name etc, when u got shoot so that only u could see killer name, because i always see a diffirence between when i get shoot by a hacker or a player.

Um, no it's not. Who would check those reports? Hired admins? Waste of time

battleeye employee for example? a bohemia trainee? i dont care who tbh...

waste of time is to play dayz when the ingame-feeling is like half of the players are hackers.

Edited by naughty

Well today after nearly 170 hours I can without a doubt say I had my first encounter with hackers. 

• Like 1

I logged out on top of one of the Berezino apartments (Yes, I know, stupid idea.) with my friend and I immediately got shot by an M4. A couple of minutes later, my friend kills the guy with the M4 and guess what? He has a hacked mag and a whole bunch of attachments, which he could have got legit.

Just yesterday I was at the NEAF and I see 5 guys running around with M4s. I kill one of them with my SKS and take his M4. It had a hacked mag in it. So, to give them a taste of their own medicine, I use it on them and spray 3 other guys and finish them off. All of a sudden, I get sprayed and shot. There was no possible place they could have shot me from.

(This one might be a glitch.) Today, I was at the NEAF again and I see my SKS and Magnum gone from my inventory but nothing else. My friend was next to me and they took his Blaze 95. No one was around.

(Just like the one above) I was at Berezino with 2 other friends at one of the pubs and they start freaking out because they are losing things from their inventory. We were all fully geared and in about a minute, they get their whole inventory taken and I log out in time to escape it.

What is up with the hackers?