rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

nice update,

but one thing really bothers me:

this makes it almost impossible to retrieve your gear after dying far away from the cost.

also, findig corpses is one of the most important aspects of exploring imho  :(

Smart people hide bodies anyway, so you get killed by me, im going to hide ya,,, You won't get your stuff back anyway.

nice update,

but one thing really bothers me:

this makes it almost impossible to retrieve your gear after dying far away from the cost.

also, findig corpses is one of the most important aspects of exploring imho  :(

So true let the bodies be there plz .... that 10 min will ruin a lot of the fun... dont do it plz

• Like 1

So true let the bodies be there plz .... that 10 min will ruin a lot of the fun... dont do it plz

I heard the 10 minutes are there for testing purposes. It can probably be extended, but bodies will never be persistent. ^^

I think 90 minutes will be fine, because of knowledge is the great thing, that make you rich. :)

Edited by psyxizer

So this hack saw ..... I'm assuming its not just to chop up zombies using a clunky animation .. Anyone else think well be able to cut limbs off eventually ? :)

Except the biggest problem right now is that 8/10 deaths (from my experience) are from lagging zombie punches when spawning into servers...  I've realized that I can never trust spawning in/or nearby a town/city if I admire my character's gear.

LOOOOL I've never died by zombie yet after 100 hours. You're doing it wrong. Accept the fact that perhaps you just suck at this game?

• Like 1

But I truly do wish they figure a solution for the body hiding thing. I hope eventually they allow it as an option for private servers to hide bodies by having to drag them somewhere to hide them , that way all bodies would be gone with restart. More lag I suppose but if the person hosting the server wanted more realism it would be a great feature to have , I guess that's minor compared to other things they should work on though . Sorry for back to back post just had to comment on this as well

Should I use any code in order to enter experimental branch?

The experimental update was pulled due to bugs, so just leave it.

No news from the devs ? .. how about any information like "we pulled the patch until tuesday " or something like that before going home to sleep ? ...

No news from the devs ? .. how about any information like "we pulled the patch until tuesday " or something like that before going home to sleep ? ...

It's already tuesday here. I have given up hope for it coming out in the next 12 hours. I would  guess wed.

no, you are not doing anything wrong , look at this:

"Push to the experimental branch has been delayed as we are tracking down a bug to do with looting corpses Sorry for the delay"  ( #DayZDaily  )

No.. he IS doing something wrong. You have to go to Steam>Settings>Account>Beta Participation>Change>Then select Beta Update 

Any signs of life in the experimental? been waiting for 24 straight hours now :<

So this hack saw ..... I'm assuming its not just to chop up zombies using a clunky animation .. Anyone else think well be able to cut limbs off eventually ? :)

I am assuming you'll be combining it with the shotgun to create the sawn-off shotgun.

• Like 1

Honestly after reading all this nonsense on the forums I really hope Rocket and his team are going to make this game as non casual as possible ...For fucks sake this game is about surviving and social interaction after modern society has completely collapsed not about getting the best military gear in 5 minutes by cheating!! By cheating I mean server hopping , looting the own dead body, looting on empty servers, metagaming  etc

Edited by Private Evans
  • Like 3

At least they're fixing their problems before they release it, i mean look at battlefield 4 ! We got the game and countless of bugs were in it. I'd rather wait another month and play a smoother game than have a fucked up buggy game that makes no sense at all. 

Give credit to the devteam. They deserve all the thanks for their hard work.

• Like 3

At least they're fixing their problems before they release it, i mean look at battlefield 4 !

No thanks, I'd rather not.

• Like 1

I hope the working day will start soon for the DayZ staff, Really can't wait!!! :(

8.43am in Prague so let them have a coffee first.

True that! haha :D

8.43am in Prague so let them have a coffee first.

lol.. I hear ya.  Hopefully today sometime we'll have some luck.. patience.   :)  At least I'm off from work today!  

Question to Developers: Were you ever at "Bohemia Burgers" near the Parkhotel in Prague?

Guys, believe me.....best...burgers...on...earth.

Edited by Odahviing
  • Like 1

Question to Developers: Were you ever at "Bohemia Burgers" near the Parkhotel in Prague?

Guys, believe me.....best...burgers...on...earth.

Well done! you've just made me hungry ._. brb food..