rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

Can you update the OP with that info?

Rocket is the OP, so i guess no.

Rocket is the OP, so i guess no.

Forum admins have such  power.

Or new post.

Edited by Judopunch

Every time I start to feel bad for murdering everything with a heartbeat, I come to the patch release threads and see that 80% of people need a good mosin round.

Carry on.

• Like 4

Well I'm off to bed in soon, Matt will it be days our hours before the servers go public? Will you open them while your working today or for a fresh start tomorrow?

I would like mushroom picking too, you see them everywhere, like real life, ID the right ones and cook them. the wrong ones would make you sick. Really excited about the berry picking

• Like 1

so bare with me as im a noob and i can hear you all screaming it , but i take it the update will just load automatically by itself then 

The Tavern (www.thetavern.cz) or Dish (dish.cz) win that prize for me sorry.

i think im gonna buy a ticket to prague....go there, eat all dem burgers, and travel back home....will cost me like 100€ but those burgers look like they're worth it.

to stay ontopic, i think the patch won't be live today.

Edited by Odahviing

i think im gonna buy a ticket to prague....go there, eat all dem burgers, and travel back home....will cost me like 100€ but those burgers look like they're worth it.

I believe the update will be released by the time you return from Prague though.

• Like 1

Heyho, I'm new in the Forum. Reading this posts since Page 1.

Hopefully you will find that bug and can fix it ;)

anyways, great Job and thanks for the Info.

peace

so bare with me as im a noob and i can hear you all screaming it , but i take it the update will just load automatically by itself then 

Only if you have it set to experimental as it says in the OP.

I don't recommend doing so until you see that the experimental servers have updated to the new patch as the client update often comes a while before the servers get updated and playing on servers with the wrong version can lead to issues in game.

The kind that has no respect for fine craftsmanship. ^_^

Berries:

After starving about 4 times the past few days, I am really looking forward to being able to nom on those berries.

Hopefully this will help with getting away from the coastline as soon as possible and still survive in the wild.

Added Hiking pants:

What would the pocket count be on these?

PS. Cant wait for the update to go live!

Starving really? I don't think berries will help you mate. If you're starving you clearly are having trouble playing the game. Food and drink are extremely easy to find.

• Like 2

Only if you have it set to experimental as it says in the OP.

I don't recommend doing so until you see that the experimental servers have updated to the new patch as the client update often comes a while before the servers get updated and playing on servers with the wrong version can lead to issues in game.

Cheers thanks alot for responding and answering , i knew i had to set it to experimental just as you say did not know when was best to do it without causing issues .

Starving really? I don't think berries will help you mate. If you're starving you clearly are having trouble playing the game. Food and drink are extremely easy to find.

I'd like to watch a stream of the people who manage to starve to death.

• Like 3

So let's all go to the tavern and make DayZ-fan meeting so we can eat burgers and wait for the patch :D

Can you update the OP with that info?

Ta-daa!

• Like 1

Well they are easy to find if you are in a city/town where all doors are closed. This is the best way to know, looting is possible. If all doors are opened you can forget it and have to change the server.

Nevermind, thats what I do and it works great ;)

Well they are easy to find if you are in a city/town where all doors are closed. This is the best way to know, looting is possible. If all doors are opened you can forget it and have to change the server.

server hopper spotted >:(

• Like 3

Towns with open doors generally have bodies with supplies. That or you'll be able to make some bodies fairly easily.

• Like 1

Guess who gonna spend rest of alpha in woods? I just hope some whiners would bother to search this forum! Keep up the good work! Love you all!

You ppl are complaing about Dayz alpha is bad, but I think it's a really good alpha, most alphas have lots of crashes, and errors, and my game never crashed, I don't know you guys, but BF4 that had a lot of money in it, and it's released, have more crashes and network problems than Dayz, that's in alpha stage.

I don't server hop. And don't always go to big cities. In fact quite the opposite. Even little towns have food and are less likely to have been already looted. And open doors don't always mean the place has been looted, and even if it has, people often miss food and various other loot.

• Like 1

Rocket said it will be updated for the stable version on (check below):

• When will this be in stable?

We expect stable to be updated before the end of that week (by Friday 24 January 2014).

Man I can't wait to play with this patch. I wish it would hurry up and come. You'd think it would be ok if there was a bug in the experimental release, isn't that kind of the point of not just putting it straight on stable?

Rocket said it will be updated for the stable version on (check below):

• When will this be in stable?

We expect stable to be updated before the end of that week (by Friday 24 January 2014).

I expect to win the lottery doesn't mean it will happen.

• Like 1