lukeyguy

Drag Dead Bodys

Leave your poll below and see who else agrees that this change should be added!  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Should a drag/move dead body option be added?

Well it also could also function as warning, signs or to scare off people.. i would think twice entering a city when there is a stack of bodies on the road.. also shows sign of life and makes it easier to meet up with people (talking from SA perspective as it is right now, i dont have any other experience with the game than the game as it is). 

You'd think that

http://postimg.org/image/pjjwnwurj/full/

But that didn't seem to work. 

• Like 1

I like it. On top of this, a fireman's carry for either unconscious or handcuffed players would be a great addition. You wouldn't be able to sprint, and your hunger and thirst would drain faster, but you could definitely do way more with this.

Theres a ton of mods doing just that for Arma II and III so its well within the capabilities of the engine :)

I will be very disappointed if something like this isnt in the final game tbh, it has to be there.

I know this isn't met to post here but i couldn't find any idea threads here, so sorry if this is not allowed.

As I'm playing dayz I feel like there should be a ''Drag body'' option like if your friend goes uncounsious on the road and theres all freshspawns or a gun fight it would be handy to drag your friend to safety and help him back up. or with dead bodys maybe drag it somewhere so no freshspawns could loot it or if it's your dead friend to keep it save for him to come back, I feel like this should be imployed cause it could make a nice fitting to the game :D

sorry if this wasn't allowed to post im new to the forums so :/

• Like 1

I know this isn't met to post here but i couldn't find any idea threads here, so sorry if this is not allowed.

Lol yeah there isnt an idea thread. Just an entire suggestions subforum. A mod will move your thread soon.

For your suggestion: Dragging bodies is already in the pipeline.

Would be good if this replaced the "hide body" feature. Being able to just delete a body seems stupid.

• Like 1

Would be good if this replaced the "hide body" feature. Being able to just delete a body seems stupid.

You should only be allowed to hide a body if you have a shovel and time. Otherwise it should hang there for the ten minutes (I know it's cant be perm). i agree with you here.

Its in Arma, its going to be in DayZ from what they said.. even recently. 

So .. yeah. :)

I think that the carry and drag feature would play a big roll in this game with the cannibalism on the horizon and also is helping out with squad mates

What do you think?

Last I checked this was already coming for unconscious people. I'm not too sure about dead people though. But yeah I can see that being helpful for cannibals. What would make it even better is if you could put dead people inside vehicles. The cannibals could kill a guy, stuff him in a car, and drive him to the cannibals base where they all have a nice cookout.

I voted yes, but we need body persistance on...let's say two real-life hours, then it disappears. Skinned/cannibalized bodies should stay, too...maybe with an extremely bloodied texture.

• Like 1

Great idea! Dragging the body in semi crouch while holding their legs/hands and also give us an otption to cancel the action quickly just like when eating, bandaging etc.

I like the idea of dragging a dead body better than the old "hide" option that was in the game. I feel better if there are no bodies, human or Z's,  crowding the places I'm hanging out at.

There would have to be a timer for how long a dead body stays on the server to avoid clutter.

Dragging would be good since we have ragdoll now

I would like more rotting corpse objects in general to be in the worldspace along with the carwrecks and barricades that were in the mod. Chernarus feels to0 clean

It's a great idea and was implemented for Aram 2 ACE mod. I think in that you could drag or throw them over your shoulder, both of which should be in DayZ too :)

Not going to read all this thread to find out if it's been mentioned, but I really want the option to drag a body then stuff it into a wardrobe.

I wanna burn my victims...........

Like in gmod :D

MWAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA