Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev. 0.30.114008

Oh yes. Alpha and beta games live and die with steam. FYI only reason i still use steam, is because i got some free games for it and recently i got DayZ SA through it, which was the only way. I have been in beta of World of tanks, and a Closed alpha tester of World of Warplanes, CAT of World of Warships at this very moment, Closed alpha tester of war thunder and many others.

And those aren´t the kind of games where any moron can buy his way into the test, you need to prove you are responsible and competent.

I couldn´t care less how many games you bought your way in on steam or how big your e-peen has grown.

HOWGH. I shall say no more to you, for it reduces my IQ considerably every time i even read one of your posts.

Edited by majogl

Are there any (even the faintest) info about the contents of the next patch yet?

I am really looking forward for the next content patch. 

There are already test servers for the new patch?

How Can I Find?

thank you

Put the word 'test' in the search filter and see if it comes up. Also, allow the ping limit up to 150

I just wish somone would post to we got a patch and called it patch five from Zday... I take it Dean will have somthing special to show at

Rezzed in March.

You have no idea how many alphas/betas ive been in. Before i knew about this forum i reported all that stuff on steam forum (for example).

It continues to amaze me, how many morons are quick to judge a person based on few lines of text and in their arrogance dont even bother finding out more about that person.

In my former post i listed 3 very frustrating events, caused by bugs, that need to be fixed ASAP and i also reported them, or posted in threads of people who already reported them. And by break i meant i will wait about 2 weeks to A: cool off, B: for a couple of patches to come out and see what they fix and how fast DayZ SA is progressing.

So yeah. Before you open your mouth again and start embarrasing yourself, think twice about what you are going to say.

Why are you reporting bugs on steam?  Post your bugs in the bug report section. 

Edited by AtomQuark

Oh yes. Alpha and beta games live and die with steam. FYI only reason i still use steam, is because i got some free games for it and recently i got DayZ SA through it, which was the only way. I have been in beta of World of tanks, and a Closed alpha tester of World of Warplanes, CAT of World of Warships at this very moment, Closed alpha tester of war thunder and many others.

And those aren´t the kind of games where any moron can buy his way into the test, you need to prove you are responsible and competent.

I couldn´t care less how many games you bought your way in on steam or how big your e-peen has grown.

HOWGH. I shall say no more to you, for it reduces my IQ considerably every time i even read one of your posts.

Look at you. The big guy got into WoT WOWp and WoThunder. How sweet. Been there and done that. Also in ESO but do I care to say I am? No.Still you only have 5 games and you are right, most free keys based on bundles I know of which I buy many of. Good for you master alpha man. SARCASM. Still been in more Alpha Beta than you. Doesn't change the fact I don't like you or your profile.

Why are you reporting bugs on steam?  Post your bugs in the bug report section. 

I realize that some people here are "special", but can you at least READ??

You have no idea how many alphas/betas ive been in. Before i knew about this forum i reported all that stuff on steam forum (for example).

Stop the fight guys, this is the 'rolling update' thread.

Not the fight thread.

• Like 4

Not the fight thread.

So there is a fight thread?

Back on topic; any news on the upcoming patch? Haven't seen any notes for it, yet.

Not the fight thread.

Can you at least make a fight thread, i think thats what all forums lack nowadays.

Edited by africanhungergames

Please tell me they finally fixed the teleporting in the new patch. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee

I'd just like to address something, now that DayZ is out and development has been onging for some time now, I have a strange impression that their is not enough content in the game. I am not digging at the devs or anything, but I honestly think that the first few days updates where coming out left right and centre. They had their Christmas break, granted, but now its the 12th of January theirs only been 1 update this year (2014). I think that to start with, a game with so much development time doesnt have enough content. I know its Alpha, but the updates are coming slow now wouldnt anyone agree? Im sorry for saying for opinion of the ALPHA, but no arse licking replies to this please, unless you actually have a fair point. Thanks.

Edited by slayer42
  • Like 1

I'd just like to address something, now that DayZ is out and development has been onging for some time now, I have a strange impression that their is not enough content in the game. I am not digging at the devs or anything, but I honestly think that the first few days updates where coming out left right and centre. They had their Christmas break, granted, but now its the 12th of January theirs only been 1 update this year (2014). I think that to start with, a game with so much development time doesnt have enough content. I know its Alpha, but the updates are coming slow now wouldnt anyone agree? Im sorry for saying for opinion of the ALPHA, but no arse licking replies to this please, unless you actually have a fair point. Thanks.

It will take as long as it takes for the job to be done.

No more and no less.

It will take as long as it takes for the job to be done.

No more and no less.

Rocket has been on holidays and I hear returns to work this week. Let's hope this means a few significant updates in the pipeline :)

Didn't Rocket say something about "mid january"? Wait like 2 or 3 days more, I guess an update should come then

Edited by acid574

Sincierly for the people whining here, ALPHA acess does not give you a 100% acess to content nor give you any guarantee of how you will be able to make use of the game. I am as many of you also not able to play at the moment due to 100k desync, but there is no need to cry about it, we did not buy a finished game, we rather choose to support the developement from our own free will. If they wanna go on vacation, they will go on vacation, simple as that.

Kind regards /Damy

• Like 2

I hope the next update will be a big update 

Edited by Gdaddy22

Stuck in 1st person. i press enter on numpad but to no avail.

Edited by Turrel

Soooo after this patch, I can no longer play. I cant do ANYTHING. Im in for a few secs i cant pull out my gun and then just Chains...Yellow chain, Broken Yellow chain, cant see anyone in my group. What's going on?

Soooo after this patch, I can no longer play. I cant do ANYTHING. Im in for a few secs i cant pull out my gun and then just Chains...Yellow chain, Broken Yellow chain, cant see anyone in my group. What's going on?

so you noticed this after a week? :D