Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev. 0.30.114008

Nice.. was having some pretty bad issues off and on yesterday.  Nice to see the hotfix!

Fixed: 

Server: Dedicated Server crash related to memory cleanup
Server: Player location rubberbanding
Critical Security Vulnerability fixes

Note: This is a hotfix to address several key issues, and thus is focused on specifically those issues.

You guys rock. Thanks for the work and opportunity to see this game evolve.

Guest Dwarden

even more cheaters tears ;)

and the smoothness

• Like 1

question to Hicks: would it be of any use to have a global chat /voip in the experimental/teting servers only? would it make sense testing-wise?

Edited by joe_mcentire

Sweet. You guys are doing a great job, keep it up. When will we be getting more server controls? In the last update you mentioned there was some private hive functionality added, haven't noticed anymore options available on my server. Also haven't had either of the last two updates come through on GameServers.com yet. Ugh.

*Edit: There we go, patch installed on server. Still looking forward to more admin functionality though! Thanks!!

Edited by Vitalsine

Nice one, cheers, my character was getting completely taken over with rubberbanding there for 2 days, mouse movement, positional movement, the whole schebang!

nice work joined a server earlier when matt was on it was so smoooooooth.

next we could do with pbo files being detected if deleted. few noobs are doing this and running round with no trees or buildings and such.

• Like 4

What does Player location rubberbanding mean?

Game freezes. You are forced to alt+F4. When you log in you are back to where you started.

i´m stuck in a wall, and i cant get out =/

I got teleported back to a previous location twice in 30 min. Besides that the game runs really smooth.