Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev. 0.30.113953

rubberbanding still happening but u only rubberband like 50 meters now

Probably because patch is still Pending as has been stated a few times before ...

A 2 years alpha phase sounds ok to you?

Blinded biazed fanboy answer.

Dont get me wrong, im a fan of Dayz, i play since the first initial weeks of the mod release.

But this is getting ridiculous.

With all the money they gathered from the steam alpha release, they should be able to set a decent dev team.

3 fixes / patches is just ridiculous, looks like there is 1 or 2 devs behind this patch...

If this is not the case and there is 20 dev behind this patch, there is something totaly fcked in their code which would be even much more ridiculous after more than 1 years of development considering they just modded an existing game engine (Arma2) (no new game engine from scratch).

Moreover, each path bring some new defects or regressions.

Come on, SA success is has been prooved so far, time to inject the cash from the bank account into the dev team.

You do know the mod =/= development of the standalone. The mod was first a proof of concept and then nothing more than a testing ground for ideas they might want to try in the standalone. 3 fixes/patches is pretty standard, i cant remember the last time i played a game where it didnt require multiple hotfixes after every patch, and thats including things like Leauge of legends/Wow/Battlefield hearts of iron etc. Also money coming in from sales doesn't exactly translate to a bigger dev team..seems to me you're another guy spouting random stuff you read somewhere and have very little idea what you're actually talking about

• Like 1

Probably because patch is still Pending as has been stated a few times before ...

Yeah, however, the pending patch is named: 0.30.113933, but in-game it says I have 0.30.113953.

Me and my friend is rubber-banding like hell, server does not matter, unplayable really. Either the game broke over a night, or the pending patch is being implemented as we play.. :S

Well I hope it comes soon, sucks being not able to play at all. =(

rubberbanding still happening but u only rubberband like 50 meters now

probably still due to ddos on steam? i rubberband now ex(t)/©reme(nt)ly (never happend to me before), can't use the hotbar anymore and can't vault anymore

Edited by joe_mcentire

Yeah, however, the pending patch is named: 0.30.113933, but in-game it says I have 0.30.113953.

Me and my friend is rubber-banding like hell, server does not matter, unplayable really. Either the game broke over a night, or the pending patch is being implemented as we play.. :S

The update is pending right no not rolling it is not released on steam yet.... you should think about things before posting

The update is pending right no not rolling it is not released on steam yet.... you should think about things before posting

Well I never said the patch was rolling, only that something was weird and MABY it was changed from pending to rolling. You should READ posts before bashing other posts..  :)

Edited by Wh1spY

Try searching for a 113953 server,theres about four of them at the moment.

Try searching for a 113953 server,theres about four of them at the moment.

Apparently I was "opted for beta programs", I removed that and now I have 0.30.113925 again. :)

Just gonna add some beaney lovin' for the devs.  I rage when I get ganked and I squee when I find some new gubbins to play with.  Keep up the good work!

I'd like to see new weapons (ALMOST every update, well at least once in two weeks) and I really hope there will be a big variety of weapons like it is in ArmA 2. I know it's all about making models, animations, etc. but the guy is getting paid, isn't he?

Edited by Barrett_killz
  • Like 2

I'd like to see new weapons (ALMOST every update, well at least once in two weeks) and I really hope there will be a big variety of weapons like it is in ArmA 2. I know it's all about making models, animations, etc. but the guy is getting paid, isn't he?

They have all that stuff done already, but they can't throw them in all at once. I think you have pretty much everything on your computer already, they just have to unlock it for you via patches. Just check your DayZ Addons map.  Animals, Vehicles, Weapons, the data is there.  :)

Edited by Wh1spY

Let's hope there is never an AS50 in this game. No offense but it is much more enjoyable at this stage without them. I actually feel like people sniping from a distance have to hone their craft a bit. 

• Like 5

Yeah that's EXACTLY what this game needs at this point in time. Well done idiot..

:thumbsup: I approve this message. What it needs is more shotguns!

Let's hope there is never an AS50 in this game. No offense but it is much more enjoyable at this stage without them. I actually feel like people sniping from a distance have to hone their craft a bit. 

That's more so because of damaged parts and nerfed dispersion vs default arma than people 'honing their craft'.

Great job with those three fix Hicks , keep on good work .

Also , i want to know if any devs are aware of this : 

i have the exact same issue , i can log-in but can't equip anything , open doors , move items in inventory or jump ^^

when i press " P " all characters have 0 ping,desync and bandwich . some times they show up but still i have the problem with new players who come and still can't do anyhting .

it's seem client can't download data from server or just can't show that .

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/161596-connection-issues/

when it will be released for steam?

Everything always will be released for steam.

I give this game my best rating 10/10. i just am pretty disappointed i have to walk far away to end up with my friends and end up dying for no apparent reason. Like one time i logged on to the same server i was on after a server restart just to walk a couple of steps and see us 4 die randomly(no one was near us as we were walking in the middle of the woods) please fix this bug cant seem to enjoy the game enough as it should be.

I give this game my best rating 10/10.

Yeah so far it's a great, amazed with this only being an alpha!

And dont talk about Christmas and new years. Any people work these days if you pay them well..

Even dayz streamers do work during this time.

Comparing devs and streamers seems legit.

I don't care if i die to a player, but i do care dyeing to npc's and falling off ladders and glitching out of windows.

I love the game, keep up the good work. Put us all to good work, so you can make this the best survival MMO out there!  

I tried one of the testing servers, and i'm still rubber banding.

Though it might have something to do with my ping being over 1100. Satellite internet has really bad ping.

Edited by Dchil