scubaman3d

[SA]WeaponZ Survey

All these guns should have some sort of maintenance system depending on how rugged they are in real life.

Fire the gun enough times, it gets dirty over time, so...cleaning it with a gun cleaning kit would be cool. I mean, you want to keep your gun happy!?

Also sawing off the shotgun head could be an option if you found a workbench and had a saw in you inventory.

SMG: Very much would like German and Russian WWII models...and maybe a few RARE western ones.

I would very much like to see you have fun with the guns, the 3D print one in the survey means there is a great imagination.

My proposal would me an old 19th century Civil war rifle, the Spingfeild and the Enfield rifle From the USA and UK, just for fun and EXTREMELY RARE.

Make all top guns rare...make them myths...because that would be what people still play for...to find their favorite gun in the game.

I mean, it is like it already, I have played 18 hours of the alpha and the Pistols are myths to me...I LOVE IT! you'd be screwing things up if you over saturated it.

Rifles - focus on civilian for the time being rifles that would be easily encountered. Ruger 1022, Remington 700 in .308 and .223/5.56, Savage mark 2 22.lr or Cz 455 22lr bolt action , Winchester model 70.

Hopefully eventually when military firearms are introduced it make sense and not fn scars , 50 cals etc.

Shotguns - Should be the bread and butter of the game most common weapon in the game, Coach guns, remington 870, Mosberg 500, Single shot combination 12 gauge and 22lr firearms.

Pistols - You could really go wild in this category since just about every pistol military and police have access to so do civilians. Exceptions are select fire and full auto pistols of course.

Smgs - Russian weapons would fit best.

• Like 1

More variety = better as far as I'm concerned, but I would like to see a lot more 'civilian' weapons on the map than military, like a 20:1 ratio or more.

• Like 1

Tell me the KIND of weapon in each category you'd most like to see in the survey at the below link:

http://goo.gl/M8bRIU

To be clear, this doesn't mean the others won't be considered but I'm just trying to get an idea of the MOST wanted of all teh things.  You can pick more than one.

To be perfectly honest i would love to see ALL of those guns at some point, to have a huge variety of weapons and gear. 

Do you plan on making a poll for the type accessories we wish to see in the game ?

my picks -

Browning BAR

FN SLP with stand off choke

Taurus tracker .44 blued

Thank You for the survey !

Happy new year !

More surveys please!

Also I think adding more civilian/hunting weapons would be more appropriate so military areas aren't so crowded with players looking for weapons that only spawn there.

Flare gun would be cool, but not sure how much it would actually be used.

Tell me the KIND of weapon in each category you'd most like to see in the survey at the below link:

http://goo.gl/M8bRIU

To be clear, this doesn't mean the others won't be considered but I'm just trying to get an idea of the MOST wanted of all teh things.  You can pick more than one.

I would rather see weapons that fit Russia and the setting of the game which seems to be more WW2/post WW2/Cold War era than modern.

I suggested under other in the poll, the PPSH41 SMG, Nagent Revolver and Beretta model 34 which I think are more in line with the setting of the game.

I think more modern weapons should be avoided or very minimal.

Edited by NeedsFoodBadly
  • Like 3

Did the survey but I don't think guns like the Fal should be in the game its kinda OP I think and I think it would be cool to have craftable guns like a pipe gun for example or parts of guns mismatched when extremely broken.

I'm not sure what category it would fit in but I would LOVE to see the PTRS-41 in the game. Remove any ability to sight it, zero it or anything that might indicate distance but make it big, make it loud and make it rare.

Would be a trophy gun of sorts that even those who wield it wouldn't have much of an advantage (could allow it to shoot through certain material without deviation).

Why would you want an AT rifle in this game? Doesnt really make sense, especially if you wont let ppl zero and sight it. lol

Done!!! I submitted my survey already, I want to see the Desert Eagle, I understand that is not to much like dayz style, but I love that gun,,, :) 

Why would you want an AT rifle in this game? Doesnt really make sense, especially if you wont let ppl zero and sight it. lol

And it's ridiculously long, more than 1.5x as long as an AS50. When running the model would clip deep into the ground with standard animations. :lol:

Shotgun with scatter and deer slug ammo!

Btw we ever gonna have a chance of bow or crossbows?

Edited by Slaughterhouse

I put: Daryl's bow (Walking Dead) in each section :)

I was wondering who the wiseguy was :)

473 responses so far.- thanks everyone!

I rather not have DMR/M14/FAL's. We had enough of that in ARMA DayZ and that would be all anyone would want to obtain due to overwhelming dominance over every weapon. I really would enjoy more use of older or civilian weapons as it feels much more authentic than running around with a loaded out M4 or M14/DMR/Battle Rifle after a few hours of farming a military camp which I guarantee will be 90% of the game if added.

Edited by flyingspatula
  • Like 4

Fistly I'd like to see the most practical weapons implemented, like shotguns firstly, then .22 rifles, they would be the most common in the countryside, and quiet too. Then bolt action rifles and some pistols. Assault rifles would be less available. However this is Russia so lets see some AK's and SKS's   >:(

• Like 1

Don't think I saw this mentioned yet, and I don't think it was in the survey (I may have missed it), but the VSS Vintorez or AS VAL with attachable silencer and scope would be amazing. Love the idea for the Liberator printed pistol!

Also, is there a way to see the results of this survey?

Edited by fig0451
  • Like 1