martink8190@gmail.com

When you know you play too much Dayz :p

Your driving around town and comment to your wife "I already looted that place" or " Look up there. I wonder if a sniper's up there?"

Or If you wake up from a dream, where a Really Sick person is holding you down, hacking and coughing all over you wile his infected saliva sprays into your mouth /eyes screaming

"HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SURIVE NOW?!!!!!"

Ugh, I been playing DayZ too damn long....

ANOTHER one of these threads? Seriously, search before you post.

/facepalmofepicproportion

When you're at work and suddenly there are rows of 'wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww' in the middle of whatever you're typing because if muscle memory.

When you strafe IRL for no reason.

When you see yellow-white cars and immediately look at the trunk to see if it's been opened.

• Like 1

When you see a broken down car in a junkyard and think... Hmm I wonder if it has any good tires...

...You're driving down a country lane and you see an isolated farm at the back of a huge field and think "Hmm, looks like a perfect place to hold up and barricade."

You know you play too much DayZ when you hack at someone's legs with an axe in order to break them, before force feeding them rotten fruit and disinfectant, the proceeding to bandage their legs, and break them again, then hand cuff them and shoot them in the face after forcing them to strip to their underwear.

...your dreams occur in Chernarus and everyone is wearing a combat vest and ballistics helmet. Seriously, the last two nights have been like that. I think I might be broken.  :|

But anyway, let's have some fun with this...

You know you're playing DayZ too much when...

Had the same thing since the mod, after several hours (whole day) on DayZ, dreaming about it is inevitable.

You know you play too much DayZ when you hack at someone's legs with an axe in order to break them, before force feeding them rotten fruit and disinfectant, the proceeding to bandage their legs, and break them again, then hand cuff them and shoot them in the face after forcing them to strip to their underwear.

Yea, I find myself in that situation two to three times a day in real life. I'm like, "golly, this is JUST LIKE DayZ."

GOOD ONE DOOD!!!

Watched First Blood with Sylvester Stallone on Netflix yesterday and spent most of it thinking how much it reminded me of DayZ. 

Minus the zombies. 

Seriously, parts of that town look just like Novo. 

On the way home today I was scanning the horizon, searching for smoke from heli cashes

• Like 1

You should totaly take a long break from the game dude you're playing way to much.

Oh wait, I think I can see a fresh spawn...

• Like 1

I was driving down the motorway last weekend and came up to a sign with towns nearby on. From a distance, I could just make out an S, and automatically thought I was a mile away from Svetlojarsk...

• Like 2

When I was walking my dog, and another dog ran up. The owner started calling out,"friendly, he's friendly". I had the sudden urge to handcuff him and feed disinfectant.

• Like 2

When you've finally put your old decrepit dog down and while consoling your sobbing wife you're thinking with stifled joy how much more time you'll have to play DayZ now. 

R.I.P. Zach! 

Edited by danfinger

When you get arrested for hanging out in your local church with an axe and backpack full of chemlights.

Yeah, but they charged you with that years before Dayz came out.

However, I recently found myself thinking "ill just use my binoculars, to look closer at that thing im peeking at"

I dont own a pair.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

When you intent to type "days" and end up typing dayz instead...

Do it all the time, I do it aaall the fu*king time :D

At work yesterday someone made a really funny joke. To show my appreciation for said joke, I wanted to tell them they could have my beans. But I realized they would have absolutely no idea what I was talking about, and might have assumed it was some sort of sexual enuendo.

LOL :D You REALLY played too much. How many hours of playing do you've got ?