martink8190@gmail.com

When you know you play too much Dayz :p

When you commit suicide to get faster to the airport. 

• Like 11

When you commit suicide to get faster to the airport. 

That really caught me. :beans:

.. you don't look in the bedroom cabinet because you know there's never anything in there

.. running across the street you start rubber-banding but you just keep going you're used to it

Edited by pilgrim

... when you call tourists out of map glitcher

... you punch people random in the head at the beach because they have the new military eastpack, your argument is : BUT IM A BAMBI ... FUCKING ADMINS

... you call every driver a hacker for spawning cars

... someone opens the door to the room when you're not facing it

Edited by pilgrim

You know you play DayZ Standalone too much when you find yourself knee deep in a ditch drinking drainage water.

You know you play DayZ Standalone too much when you spread things out in your pockets to minimize damage taken from bullets.

You know you play DayZ Standalone too much when your entire wardrobe is camo and you never leave home without a helmet!

You know you play DayZ too much when- in the case your character dies you writet a half roman on a white paper and have it always in your hunterpack.

Edited by Blazing87

How the hell have you played 39.2 days worth since the SA was released in December?!

If you leave the game running and just siting on character screen steam will keep logging that you are playing as the game is still running.

• Like 1

If you leave the game running and just siting on character screen steam will keep logging that you are playing as the game is still running.

I wish that was the case here.

• Like 1

I wish that was the case here.

With how many posts you have i am sure it is not

You know you've played DayZ SA too much when you walk into your father's military bunk in wayneright after an operation and ask slurred like if he has found a tin opener, a gun, or several cans of beans.

Then have your dad and his bunkmates laugh their asses off.

*sigh*

greathornedowldenalinationalpa.jpg

FML...

Edited by Dr.Burd

after a few days of heavy dayz playing, i was walking down a path irl and saw a stick similar to the one in the stick icon in game, and my 1st thought was pick it up,

You know you play DayZ too much when you wake up in the morning and decide to be a woman that day...

• Like 1

You know you play DayZ too much when you lay on the floor when you hear a helicopter

You know you play DayZ too much when you skip school to play

You know you play DayZ too much when you role play a zombie apocolypse in your every day life.

... you carry a letter on your pocket in case someone kills you or glitch through a wall.

... you fell like someone is going to kill you for those beans you just bought in the store.

How the hell have you played 39.2 days worth since the SA was released in December?!

Open the game, once it gets to the menu screen you minimize it and go on with your life, any minute you leave it running, steam records it...

X-D some good ones so far!

... you take your shirt off before putting a jacket on

... you walk into walls because you're too busy looking over your shoulder

... when you meet someone new, you're secretly deciding whether or not you'd kill them for their beans

... you try to use a 9V battery in all your electronics

... you start adding "not" in front of product names to avoid copyright disputes

You know you have played too much DayzSA when you find a player with a tactical vest and shit bricks...

You know you play Dayz Standalone to much when you go hunting and get exited there are actually animals there!

You know you play Dayz Standalone to much when you wake up at 4:30am for work and check for an experimental update before coffee.

You know you play Dayz Standalone to much when you dream about stacking/spiltting random crap while shouting "it dosn't matter if its ruined!"

You know you play Dayz Standalone to much when opening a can of refried beans makes you smile like an idiot

You know you play Dayz Standalone to much when you would rather keep playing then "fuggle" with your fiancee.. true story.

Edited by Khrony
  • Like 1

You know you play DayZ Standalone too much when you drink in game when you are thirsty in real life and wonder why you are still thirsty after drinking Pipsi.

• Like 2

You know you play DayZ Standalone too much when you see an open field and have the urge to sprint. 

You know you play DayZ Standalone too much when you go to work in the morning and leave your front door open because fuck it, the next guy needs to know this house has been looted anyway. 

You know you play DayZ Standalone too much when you are suspicious of someone in t-shirt and jeans because you know it's the person you just killed. 

You know you play DayZ Standalone too much when you keep moving side to side outdoors so the sniper's can't get a bead on you. 

The castle grounds where I walk my dogs every day is now know to them as "Rog" so when I say " Dog Rog ? " they know they're going for a walk..

You know you've played too much DayZ when you're in the US Military, you see your friend grabbing his gear and vest and think, "Pssh, noob doesn't even have a backpack for the rest of his gear." O.o