Matej (DayZ)

Easter Eggs? Aliens? Mysteries? [Official]

How did you go up there?

With ChernarusPlus as a mod in Arma 3 (and using free cam in Arma 3's editor).

Edit: Hmmm, I just see in the lower left of that screen a DayZ inventory icon... so then it's a cheat/hack in DayZ?

Edited by RogueTrooper

Edit: Hmmm, I just see in the lower left of that screen a DayZ inventory icon... so then it's a cheat/hack in DayZ?

Yeah, now I'm curious about that too...

With ChernarusPlus as a mod in Arma 3 (and using free cam in Arma 3's editor).

This is exactly why I'm asking this question.  I noticed the inventory at the bottom.

http://i.imgur.com/ArwgzL6.jpg

I'll put this picture here incase the OP removes it.

Edited by Yazar8

lol

It's got the center dot also.

Jeez, it's like when a junkie calls the cops to say he get ripped off during a deal.

Not to mention, I think most of us are already aware of this and many other eggs.

Not to mention, I think most of us are already aware of this and many other eggs.

Yeah, that too. There really aren't any "easter eggs" in DayZ anymore, and those that exist have been there since before DayZ.

I hate blaming people for hacking because they have good gear, you can get good gear without hacking too. But apparently, the gear this guy has is: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/185071-post-your-gear-so-far/?p=2146321

I had a better M4 than he has on that picture, didn't hack. But still I don't know, after that picture of him breaking at the air, sigh.

That is really suspicious. Why did he crop the image first of all? If it was the Arma 3 import, then he didn't need to crop away whatever that thing is at the top.

That is really suspicious. Why did he crop the image first of all? If it was the Arma 3 import, then he didn't need to crop away whatever that thing is at the top.

Notice he hasn't been back to answer our suspicions. He's got to be guilty of something. What's funny is that the thread seemingly has innocent intentions, but this guy shot himself in the foot with evidence that he's doing something he shouldn't. It's like showing up to a car show and saying, "Look at this nice car I have!" only for someone to ask, "Why are there blood stains on the seats...?"

I discovered secret messages on walls at night. Little easter eggs.

If you shine a torch on a wall, at the edge of the light you'll see either bloody marks, handprints or words. If you shine the light directly on the spot, it goes invisible.

Can find a couple in restaurants near the deer antlers on the wall. I don't read russian so I couldn't read any of the written ones.

• Like 1

I discovered secret messages on walls at night. Little easter eggs.

If you shine a torch on a wall, at the edge of the light you'll see either bloody marks, handprints or words. If you shine the light directly on the spot, it goes invisible.

Can find a couple in restaurants near the deer antlers on the wall. I don't read russian so I couldn't read any of the written ones.

That's interesting, could you post some screenshots?

No. I'd rather let people find them themselves. But i'll show how to identify one.

Here's one in a restaurant, with the torch just off the mark so it becomes visible.

w0q6ux.jpg

And here it is if you shine the torch directly or how it normally appears.

muyblz.jpg

Now you can all go find them yourselves...

• Like 1

It has been there a while, no? I'm sure I've seen pics of it before.

I've heard it's a bad idea to climb down there...

• Like 2

You need to read the forum more, my friend, as it's been mentioned on here quite a few times.

I believe it's got no, or of little value, loot which might account why it's not an overly popular location.

If you jump down there you'll find Alice in Wonderland.

Alice! Alice? Who the f**k is Alice? As anyone who has seen a Smokie concert will ask...

Actually one of the cutest girls I've ever met was called Alice. Had my chance too and never took it, ah well...

• Like 1

Tony Robinson said this one will take more then 3 days to uncover the secrets of palaeolithic chernarus

• Like 2

It has been there a while, no? I'm sure I've seen pics of it before.

I've heard it's a bad idea to climb down there...

Agreed.. you can jump down but never get back up.. the ladder is broken at the bottom. Something that should be fixed soon I think or maybe not!

What is it?

An underground bunker, to the NE of Severo.

Rumours that it has a monorail, sharks with "frickin' laser beams attached to their heads" and a bald man sitting in a big chair stroking a cat are unconfirmed at present.

• Like 3

one tim i was prsinoer from m4 bandit clan after they kill my frend machete master they taking me here maked me jump in hole they say if i survived they dont shot me they maked me eat and drink many supply to make me full helth status i was jump in the hole i was survived broked leg the bandit clan laugh and after the shot me

i dont go back there no more

If you jump down there you'll find Alice in Wonderland.

IS THE TRUE??? maybe i going back there

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™

Tony Robinson said this one will take more then 3 days to uncover the secrets of palaeolithic chernarus

Does he have a cunning plan?

• Like 1

Dafuq are all you guys saying? I climbed down that ladder a few weeks ago, first time I was exploring that area.
On the end you make a slight drop where the ladder is cut-off, but when you stand underneath it you can still climb back up.

As for loot, there ain't no loot... It's just a dump of non-interactive-goods.