Matej (DayZ)

Easter Eggs? Aliens? Mysteries? [Official]

around north west of balota airfield.. up the hills covered by the trees. Last time I went there I left an empty H20 bottle to mark that I was there hehe..

Yes hello fellow survivors :3

I was trying to head to the NW airfield.. Following my gut, dont really know how close I am.

Anyway I was running through the forest, hopefully on my way there and I stumbled across a very strange half buried statue of a Russian Commissar, with both fists clenched and looks as though he is about to punch someone. Also there was something that looked like a radio hidden behind a small bush next to the statue.

Just wanted to know if anyone else saw this? Or what it is about?

Check this post for more easter eggs, but...maybe you should not and save them for future surprises...

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/183433-easter-eggs-in-dayz-standalone-video-suggestions/

Just a few easter eggs on DayZ! please give it a like if you enjoyed it? Means alot! Thank you! Mr Hudson.

• Like 4

I enjoyed it but just a bit, because the video is way too short :)

Thanks for posting!

Hello there

I think it was just the right length.

The sudden ending is what makes it a hard watch

Rgds

LoK

Never knew about the bodies, and I was just thinking the other day that this game needs scenes like that to feel more zombie-apocalypse-y.

I just wanted to get one out there! I have seen some more and currently working on it!! :)
Thanks for advice though guys! Means alot!! ps everything said was noted!
MrHudson.

There are a few places to find a busload of bodies like that, the easiest probably being along the road to Elektro.

So, I went to play some experimental and was greeted with LOTS of good changes but the three top noticeable things that I was excited to see were 1. Cows 2. Sign on top of circular pad with Russian gibberish 3. Helicopter Crashes, which were modeled as UH-60s. (Quite a bit of loot too). BTW There is a lot of rubberbanding, and I will be updating this thread with more pictures as go about my experimental experience. :)

Be warned, I will be putting up huge pictures with no re-sizing.

Here are some of the pictures I have taken. Updated: So, the sign isn't actually mysterious anymore! It's a reference to a graphical land bug that was there prior to this update. :)

5kj6.png

9kl1.png

mn38.png

1tbu.png

perk.png

czep.jpg

9ien.jpg

The End! :)

Edited by DJ SGTHornet
  • Like 13

Thanks for sharing!! Been testing a bit too, but haven't found much yet. (picked some apples in an orchard B) )

Have you looked up the translation of the sign, yet? Someone in this thread has a funny theory.

No, I just saw it about 30 mins ago before I decided to rush off somewhere to find food..of course though rubberbanding was too much so I quit. xD

Thanks for sharing!! Been testing a bit too, but haven't found much yet. (picked some apples in an orchard B) )

Cows, Deer, Boars, P1 Pistol, Flare, AKM, OREL pants, Police Cap, and etc.. of things I have found.

No, I just saw it about 30 mins ago before I decided to rush off somewhere to find food..of course though rubberbanding was too much so I quit. xD

Thank you for validating my response. You know not what evil you've helped commit.

Thank you for validating my response. You know not what evil you've helped commit.

Although too bad for you, I like the Theory in that post. ^-^

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

Although too bad for you, I like the [omitted]

Why did you mention it? Now people are going to scroll down and not fall for it :(

Why did you mention it? Now people are going to scroll down and not fall for it :(

I fixed it for you. ;)

I fixed it for you. ;)

yay

Can you shoot the animals?

Yes, the animals can die and be gutted for meat.

and the Longhorn pistol?

I have not seen that pistol yet, but I will be playing the experimental later in a bit to find it for you. However, I would suggest sticking around this Reddit post because it is all about what people have been finding in the experimental.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/264oyq/dayz_experimental_4512499_discussion_updates/

Edited by DJ SGTHornet