vandal gab

Lets post some screen shots (Standalone)

do not ever come to any possible enemy locations against the sun !!! this screenshot done only for dramatic purposes :D

0_bd0f2_d4b1b450_XL.jpg

0_bd0f0_d11d6d8_XL.jpg

A lot of these screenshots looks like they have been altered with Photoshop. What settings are some of you using for these screenshots?

there some tricks that help me achieve great overall quality with still playable fps (however im running game on 7970 + i5, and holy **** it runs quite slow)

here's my setts for taking screenshots (however dayz doesnt have that intensive gameplay, so I can even firefight with those, which is uncomfortable 15~20 fps)

0_bd0f8_b2a4beaf_M.jpg0_bd0f7_96e42310_M.jpg0_bd0f9_455380ad_M.jpg0_bd0fa_6ee05670_M.jpg

i can explain, why i've tweaked it like that if u need.

Edited by AgainstAllAutority
  • Like 2

lost in forest :|

25g70d4.png

still lost >:(

23k3wn8.png

Edited by KoS
  • Like 4

My game aways seem washed out, even after death. The colours does not look saturated at all, anyway to fix this?

BrCCAaF.jpg

I found myself cornered by novx, Sod, and another player earlier when I was looting the top floor of the police station at NWAF.

They were very apprehensive about how they handled me but did not KoS. "I'm feeling Canadian tonight."

I believe they tested and drew some blood. I begged for some food which they gave me and force fed me.

One guy asked for a scope I was carrying in my backpack which I gave him.

They replaced my blood with saline and I thanked them for not murdering me.

They thanked me for not being an asshole.

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 5

can anyone confirm whether Internet Explorer 11 is compatible with the dayz Forum? I have been trying to upload screenshots using Internet Explorer 11 without any success so far. I can't paste any links whatsoever...

can anyone confirm whether Internet Explorer 11 is compatible with the dayz Forum? I have been trying to upload screenshots using Internet Explorer 11 without any success so far. I can't paste any links whatsoever...

Whats Internet Explorer ? :D

I just pasted links on FF ..

You can always use www.tinypic.com to upload images :) also I've had problems with ie so I use Firefox now.

nothing special just some of our last gaming days

qDnFYax.jpg

i8k2s4i.jpg

ZfMmURy.jpg

GAqLYyq.jpg

Edited by duke0095
  • Like 5

Our nigga :D, 4th sniper on the tower, high-five for him. =)

2013_12_28_00008_800.jpgi.gif

Ye, ye, we know. FUUU =)

2013_12_28_00003_800.jpgi.gif

• Like 4