vandal gab

Lets post some screen shots (Standalone)

snip

My god, those graphics.

What are your specs, tell me now!

My god, those graphics.

What are your specs, tell me now!

Me? Intel Core i7-950, 24 GB DDR3, 2 ATI Radeon 6850 in cfX. I had everything turned up to max for the screen shots except for bloom, I left that at about 75%. I was running at like 15 frames in the rural parts of the map.

Just a quick question,

I have a problem with buildings having the textures not loaded and looks like a bad mesh. For example if I'm roughly 100m away from a building I cannot see through the windows unless I hold my right click to zoom in. Is there a way to fix this?

Just a quick question,

I have a problem with buildings having the textures not loaded and looks like a bad mesh. For example if I'm roughly 100m away from a building I cannot see through the windows unless I hold my right click to zoom in. Is there a way to fix this?

Open your video setting, in your rendering option, turn up your detail to max. That helps with your level of detail.

Just a quick question,

Open your video setting, in your rendering option, turn up your detail to max. That helps with your level of detail.

Im editing mine now! Got some great shots of devils castle

All hail the mighty extinguisher.

ucQHvIh.jpg

FOOD FIGHT

ZhWU3lw.jpg

Edited by Verex11
  • Like 11

9NZZIUT.jpg

wyCsf09.jpg

X7c8K1I.jpg

Managed to somehow balance a can of beans on my finger.. shortly after this shot was taken a clan of 3 came past fully geared, i showed them my magic balancing act and they laughed there heads off and wished us well on our travels and we parted ways both laughing.

RsL99M2.jpg

• Like 5

k7nD2B1.jpg

No comment.

0PVpHKB.jpg

New character, taking a quick look back over Elektro before fleeing into the wilderness.

• Like 8

Stay classy Australia.

Hey ..i only left the door open so it would vent..all dem beanz and sardinez man.

• Like 4