vandal gab

Lets post some screen shots (Standalone)

Who else found the Press Vest?

No yet but ive found 2 map parts south-west and South-east  that was until i got raped from a server hopper :(

naked man hide behind trees

1427db8.png

• Like 3

Greetings, fellow journalist.

Also, anti-stab vest confirmed to be in game;

2qxtksh.jpg

Decided to play DayZ with the soundtrack of S.T.A.L.K.E.R! Shit hit the fan just as I entered the game.
Was on my way up to the shipwreck, on my way I spot a group of five people, three in the front and two a little behind.

Decided to follow them and check what they are up to. Turns out they ware bandits! 
Two of them (the snipers) went to the fire-station outside Elektro, to look out for the three others. Heard multiple gunshots in Elektro meanwhile I was looking at the snipers.

BcwCnh6.jpg

Went up on the ladder behind them, when I got up, they had climbed down, no mercy for these two!
QdHyLLy.jpg

WbJnfCq.jpg

Looted the two snipers and moved up on the hill, since I still heard gunshots from inside Elektro. Multiple fresh-spawns on the ground!
O1bU75W.jpg

And here's the bandits!  I decided to move on, even to they continued shooting more people. 1vs3 does not give me that much chance of surviving.
C3sVWDb.jpg

Edited by Wh1spY
  • Like 7

worn but is not rotten :)

first one I find good for eat :P

6r2h4w.png

Me and my friend were scouting Balota while waiting for our squad mates to arrive

nw08km.jpg

Where did you find it?!

I've been relentless searching the wrecked ship (That's where I was told it spawned??).  Though with the really low spawn rate, it will probably take quite a few days before I find it as loot doesn't respawn very often.

EDIT: Didn't read the posts before me.  My apologies.

Moving on, my screenshot. This is why I love this game.  Sometimes it can be awe-inspiring just to stop and check out the scenery.

xK0Wv1B.png

Edited by RangerFire

People will do anything to survive

z60H21n.jpg

Well done to EZ-Pea? who won the match.yUq03hC.jpg

Edited by Guest