rocket

Rolling Update Rev. 0.30.113860

man at this steps yeah are going to get the game pretty damn stable for an alpha im really proud with the team great job guys

6Hrs ago rocket posted on twitter that the new patch would be released in 6Hrs.

Eagerly Waiting

No fix for losing our gear when disconnecting from a seerver and connecting to a new one? i am dissapoint.

I think it was because some servers had not updated to the newest version.

Well you all have to remember the christmas break must be coming soon. As I said they highly deserve it.

Keep up the good work!

To all noobs in this community; Stop posting if you dont know what your talking about.... Its an alpha, you get warnings and the whole bundle of disclaimers before even buying. So stop shitting on this game. Before it was "I want alpha!!!" now its "fix this, fix that, revert this". I have trust in that it will be fixed. Bugs are reported in a separate section, no need to bring it here.

Sometimes I really dont want to live on this planet anymore. I actually love the alpha.

• Like 1

• Design: players who disconnect when unconscious will die
  • Design: players who disconnect when restrained will die

So there's no possibility to avoid loosing your gear by logging out? 

You Sir, can have my beans! All of them Òó

We want quality not just quantity. We have got the Alpha let's appreciate it and not pressure the devs for things that can wait like Vehicles. Then we will be able to build them rather than just find one.

i remember they once said that they want to completely re-program the vehicles, not just import them from arma, so you can also modify and customize them :) really looking forwad to this !

I just cleaned up small town full of zombies with axe, without any wounds. I dont mind that, but maybe zombie needs two hit point instead of one. To easy atm. BTW hat off for making Mosin so bloody accurate. Pleasure to use. Love the sound as well.

I really like that you and your team are fixing everyday things for the game !!! THANK YOU ROCKET !!!

Have you changed the zeroing of the M4? The weapon hits it's iron sight point at the distance it is zero'd. (Pag up, Pag down by default) I don't know if this actually works like this as this was previously for the sniper rifles but I assume it should be like this now. The weapon is zero'd by default at 100m

i am aware, i have been playing this game since operation flashpoint, when dayz never even existed on the same base game engine. the accuracy is unbearabe. 

and another note, i know its an alpha but the next patch REALLLLYYYY needs to fix the random character wipes. its getting very annoying and pointless to play. 

and another note, i know its an alpha but the next patch REALLLLYYYY needs to fix the random character wipes. its getting very annoying and pointless to play. 

Yeah, same here. It is fairly pointless. Ill come back when they finally assign the bug and fix it, which they havent even begun to work on from what their bug tracker states :\  I guess crafting splints was far more important lol.

It's like Christmas every day!

Now if only we could get rid of that mouse acceleration  :D

I would like to remind everyone that obtaining loot is not the main objective of the game in this state.. there's probably gonna be a few wipes anyway so don't hold on to your stuff for too long. We are alpher testing \o/

Amazing updates so far, lets hope you can keep coming up with fixes this fast!

• Like 1

• Design: Player blood and health not regenerating naturally

I love the game in its daily patches alot but why is regenerating naturally removed from the game isn't it realistic to recover over time?

I love the game in its daily patches alot but why is regenerating naturally removed from the game isn't it realistic to recover over time?

fix not remove

• Like 1