rocket

Pending Update Rev. 0.29.113822

Rocket, any word on the control scheme issue regarding rebinding LMB and RMB?  As it stands, if you unbind fire from LMB and put walk forward on LMB, and then put fire on RMB, RMB is unresponsive, while LMB both moves forward AND fires. 

PS. do not lick batteries in real life, and then blame me if you die or anything

Lol, I'm sure gonna blame you if my character dies.

What about the drinking/eating and unconscious bug?

The eating/drinking is not a bug. The frame work for the system is temporary until the sounds can be implemented. It works and you have to eat and drink until you are full instead of just eating at threshold.

5% chance licking battery KO's you, hahaha, that would be awesome

Licking batteries has never hurt anyone.

Rocket could you give a list of which items will open cans by chance?  Kitchen knife and both bayonets?

My dad taught me when i was young that you could lick batteries to test them, i used to do it all the time :P The resistance in the body is too high for a 9V battery to cause any damage on the body.. unless you're wearing a pacemaker i guess..

Great too see the patches coming out only been in Alpha for a few days and changes are already being made great developer team keep it up Rocket :)

The eating/drinking is not a bug. The frame work for the system is temporary until the sounds can be implemented. It works and you have to eat and drink until you are full instead of just eating at threshold.

Licking batteries has never hurt anyone.

Speak for yourself. When I was 11 years old I held a 9v battery to my tongue for just a moment. Two weeks later I discovered a tiny, fluid filled bubble on the underside of my tongue where it attaches to the bottom jaw. Turns out it was a clogged saliva gland as a result of licking the battery. Later it became infected and I had to have a sizable chunk of my tongue/jaw removed.

None of this is true of course. Except for the part where I was 11 years old. That totally happened.

• Like 7

It's been a long time since I licked a 9V. I thought...I thought I was done with that addiction...

In all seriousness I'm loving the implementation of detecting battery charge but I'm wondering if slotting it into a flashlight isn't already an accurate enough test.

I still cannot join game to my friends, they cannot to me either on Steam even though you said they can...

There's nothing to fix.  Stop running around on the brink of starvation/dehydration and you won't have an issue. 

People whining and bitching about this are ignorant of the fact that you need to drink A LOT and eat A LOT before you're fully full/quenched.  Once you are, you can jog around for like an hour with no issue.  Lrn2play

Even an hour is ridiculous when it comes to needing to replenish on food and water. 

What's all the talk about batteries, I saw a MAGNUM reload?! :D Should be a hint towards a weapon we can expect to see soon? Just guessing here.

No fix for the unconsciousness bug?....lame

It's a feature you idiot. L2P. And learn to read too!

BTW, you don't go uncontious for an hour, not for too but for ever. FOR EVER. Because you are out of food. So unless someone forcefeeds you, you gonn' die anyways. Now stop the complaints.

Edited by Weparo

No fix for the unconsciousness bug?....lame

So being knocked out for half an hour to an hour plus is an feature? Okay...

wow. have you actually dealt with the "gamma issue"???

edit: or is it just a bug...

Edited by joe_mcentire