rocket

Pending Update Rev. 0.29.113822

rocket , plz tell u fixed saving characters ! i want to start playing :) Cause there is random chance my character wont save ( chance around 20%) :D

my sig

Ya, and they turned out the lights all over the world

Earth to rocket, your game engine cannot represent night time, Turn gamma back on and quit wasting our time.

Its not like you have to inflict this crap on us just because we clicked on a disclaimer.  You have some responsibility to people who gave you 30 dollars, its self evident this doesn't work, why did you have to even test it. 

If you lick a dead 9V battery you will feel nothing.

If you lick a live one you will feel a small sensation on your tongue.

PS. do not lick batteries in real life, and then blame me if you die or anything

Rocket I sue you for me getting tongue cancer...

Can someone elaborate on what he is talking about to do with a Magnum? is it a .357 pistol or something?

Can someone elaborate on what he is talking about to do with a Magnum? is it a .357 pistol or something?

Yeah revolver. I hope they would add couple more guns to make looting more interesting..

I thought they had ak-74 and double barrel models ready..

Please fix the character delete, can't play seriously since everytimes I log off I lose everything and start over

PLEASE tell me this has a small chance of killing you. :P

Who would die by licking a battery O.o

I wonder how licking a battery is logical

Just go buy a 9V battery and hold the electrodes to your tongue, then you will understand.

Really surprised how many people were never taught these basic skills.

Just saw someone open a can of beans with a hatchet and get 50% food content.

Is it possible to use a rock and smash something open lol..

Please fix the character delete, can't play seriously since everytimes I log off I lose everything and start over

One doesn't play an alpha build, they test it. The team are working hard to get everything fixed ASAP.

Please change the sound for licking the battery it sounds like I'm giving it ****

I clicked lick battery and appearently it tasted so good my guy started eating it like some kind of bread.

How about you work on the zombies and collisions Rocket?

You keep fooling us by introducing small stupid changes but let's face it, this alpha has the same (and some more) bugs of the 18months old alpha.

Where did your promises go?

There are no zombies, loot sucks, collisions sucks and you work on LICKING A BATTERY?

REALLY?

LICKING A BATTERY WHILE THERE ARE NO ZOMBIES AND THERE ARE NOT VEHICLES OR ANY KIND OF END GAME?

BATTERY....

ok.

• Like 1

How about you work on the zombies and collisions Rocket?

You keep fooling us by introducing small stupid changes but let's face it, this alpha has the same (and some more) bugs of the 18months old alpha.

Where did your promises go?

There are no zombies, loot sucks, collisions sucks and you work on LICKING A BATTERY?

REALLY?

LICKING A BATTERY WHILE THERE ARE NO ZOMBIES AND THERE ARE NOT VEHICLES OR ANY KIND OF END GAME?

BATTERY....

ok.

Some things take a lot of time to fix, contrary to what people think it's not as simple as snapping your fingers and having it fixed.

The developers are aware of issues, they've been aware of certain issues for weeks and months, certain issues require essentially rebuilding parts of the game from the ground up - this takes time.

If you're unhappy at the moment without an end game (even though you were told IT'S AN ALPHA) you can go play something else in the mean time.

You were fully aware of what you were getting in to, you were told NOT to buy it if you weren't okay with this.

The only person to blame is YOU.

• Like 1

NO PLEASE, stop this NONSENSE that i'm reading all over Reddit.

Let's face this once and for all ok?

This is an alpha, GREAT, but we had a TWO YEARS, i will say it again, TWO YEARS alpha were rocket had the opportunity to, at least, take note of the bugs/horribile things the mod had (zombies, collisions, client/server problems) EVERYONE was expecting that after two years (i'll say it again, TWO YEARS) of working on the mod he would have fixed AT LEAST those things...This should have been an alpha, sure, i don't care about char wipes, crashes, bugs, WHO CARE, what really drives me mad is that every OLD BUG THAT WAS IN THE MOD IS STILL HERE.

Really? So he did nothing except designing rotten kiwis/bananas? Were did our feedback go? The only thing he did was creating a new primordial zombies IA (and thas IS really good).

So, no, stop saying i should blame MYSELF, because i'm not the one who fooled everyone.

Oh, and the most important thing is: when the cheat mania hit dayz mod(6-7 months ago) rocket said that the SA would have a completely new client/server achitecture to prevente this..

GUESS WHAT? Servers are filled with hackers (go to Reddit and see by yourself). Where did this "new" architecture go?

and please, don't try to change the subject to the "end game" because that's not the problem, i'm not concerned about the lack of an endgame, my problem is that they don't even have an idea about what the fuck they should introduce to create an end game. 

Edited by Zove
  • Like 1

NO PLEASE, stop this NONSENSE that i'm reading all over Reddit.

Let's face this once and for all ok?

This is an alpha, GREAT, but we had a TWO YEARS, i will say it again, TWO YEARS alpha were rocket had the opportunity to, at least, take note of the bugs/horribile things the mod had (zombies, collisions, client/server problems) EVERYONE was expecting that after two years (i'll say it again, TWO YEARS) of working on the mod he would have fixed AT LEAST those things...This should have been an alpha, sure, i don't care about char wipes, crashes, bugs, WHO CARE, what really drives me mad is that every OLD BUG THAT WAS IN THE MOD IS STILL HERE.

Really? So he did nothing except designing rotten kiwis/bananas? Were did our feedback go? The only thing he did was creating a new primordial zombies IA (and thas IS really good).

So, no, stop saying i should blame MYSELF, because i'm not the one who fooled everyone.

Oh, and the most important thing is: when the cheat mania hit dayz mod(6-7 months ago) rocket said that the SA would have a completely new client/server achitecture to prevente this..

GUESS WHAT? Servers are filled with hackers (go to Reddit and see by yourself). Where did this "new" architecture go?

and please, don't try to change the subject to the: "end game" because that's not the problem, i'm not concerned that there's not an endgame, my problem is that they don't even have an idea about what the fuck they should introduce to create an end game. 

Say 2 years as much as you want, it's not going to make it true - this project has been going for around closer to a year.

Just because something isn't on the public servers doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it also mean just because you can't see it doesn't mean work wasn't done.

The security measures weren't activated for launch, they are there, but not being used - let me say it again IT'S AN ALPHA - it's not for you to play and enjoy, it's for testing - stability is the most important aspect for developers right now.

As I've said, some fixes require rewriting large parts of the game engine and writing even more from scratch, some of it couldn't even be started until they have sorted other more important problems - I'll also say it again - IT'S AN ALPHA - this is what you are meant to be here for, breaking things and giving useful feedback, screaming like a little girl isn't helping anyone.

As for the mod, it's nothing to do with Rocket and his team, it hasn't for a long, long time, if you're unhappy with the direction the mod is going you can take that up with the community developers that take time out of their own schedules to develop the mod.

The battery has a hatchet attached to it and hes licking it on the downswing of the hatchet :)

OOOH! Makes totally sense!

Say 2 years as much as you want, it's not going to make it true - this project has been going for around closer to a year.

No, the development process started at LEAST 18 months ago..

One year huh? Yea, sure.

The security measures weren't activated for launch, they are there,

And know that because......?

Are you in the dev team? 

As I've said, some fixes require rewriting large parts of the game engine and writing even more from scratch, some of it couldn't even be started until they have sorted other more important problems - I'll also say it again - IT'S AN ALPHA - this is what you are meant to be here for, breaking things and giving useful feedback, screaming like a little girl isn't helping anyone.

As for the mod, it's nothing to do with Rocket and his team, it hasn't for a long, long time, if you're unhappy with the direction the mod is going you can take that up with the community developers that take time out of their own schedules to develop the mod.

I'm not even going to answer this...

In 1 year(let's say it was one year :) ) they could have easily re-write AT LEAST the zombie movement, spawn and collision. THAT'S JUST ONE FEATURE.

And i didn't talk about the most stupid thing: poor framerate and server capped to 40 players.

A lot of players are having fps issues and there are not even zombies on the screen.

PLEASE tell me this has a small chance of killing you.  :P

ever heard of someone died because of 9V ?