rocket

Pending Update Rev. 0.29.113822

patch is live for client... servers not

i guess they made an mistake!

patch is live for client... servers not

i guess they made an mistake!

i just joined a server with 113822 did you turn your filter off, the new patch does reset your character though just fyi

Those saying that eating and drinking so much is a feature, if you give me a can of beans I could run for pretty much hours without fading, so if the game has to be realistic, the characters shouldn't ask that much to have a drink or eat...

hopefully opening the food cans works now.

Good job guys keep up the good work.

Those saying that eating and drinking so much is a feature, if you give me a can of beans I could run for pretty much hours without fading, so if the game has to be realistic, the characters shouldn't ask that much to have a drink or eat...

depends on if you were well fed priorly, or just starving, as in real life.

i just joined a server with 113822 did you turn your filter off, the new patch does reset your character though just fyi

can't confirm the reset, which filter?

Can we look forward to some basic UI cleanup like being able to combine pills and only using 1 purification tablet for each use?

Also, I had an idea that all containers (backpacks, clothes, boxes) which are not in your inventory should show up as closed by default, meaning to search through them you would have to deliberately open the item in the inventory menu. This way, you could also make it possible to double click items out of your inventory and into a selected container on the ground, rather than having to drag it.

But is licking the battery even a real way to measure the charge ?

If you lick a dead 9V battery you will feel nothing.

If you lick a live one you will feel a small sensation on your tongue.

PS. do not lick batteries in real life, and then blame me if you die or anything

...and if you tape 4 AAA batteries to the leads of a 9 volt and lick the ends your head will snap back and tongue go numb. It won't kill you but it isn't pleasant... but the other guy had to do the 5 shots that were in the bet. ;)

yes but there where just a few... but i found one, seems like they starting to update...

and my character was not reset...

rocket , plz tell u fixed saving characters ! i want to start playing :) Cause there is random chance my character wont save ( chance around 20%) :D

People are confused on the licking battery part. You can do it in real life, there is no risk other than a tiny shock in your tongue. I don't like the ideas some people having that it has a chance to give you disease, or KO, you etc. Just my 2 cents.

Speak for yourself. When I was 11 years old I held a 9v battery to my tongue for just a moment. Two weeks later I discovered a tiny, fluid filled bubble on the underside of my tongue where it attaches to the bottom jaw. Turns out it was a clogged saliva gland as a result of licking the battery. Later it became infected and I had to have a sizable chunk of my tongue/jaw removed.

None of this is true of course. Except for the part where I was 11 years old. That totally happened.

Same thing happened to me! (Being 11 years old that is)"

And what is this "unconsciousness bug" people are talking about? 

• Like 1

I did

Me too. Is there any chance we can get back to our 113772 character?