Mori (DayZ)

Servers not showing and waiting for host

Same for me

then I can't see any servers now, list is empty  :( (I'm on the internet tab with a very high max ping)

edit: got the servers list back, but still stuck at "wait for host"

Edited by matiman

Servers are overloaded. Exactly the same story when the mod became super popular. It's not a bug, it's the "alpha build being a success" party and your'e not invited.

its not overload, ANY server I connect to is stuck at wait for host, regardless or provider

Same here, stuck on "wait for host"... 

Tried multiple servers, closing and relaunching the game. I initially thought that I couldn't see any severs, but it just took a long time for the list to populate after hitting the internet tab. If i find anything out I'll report back here, hope ya'll do the same. Good luck!

Edited by steppinrazor

Steam authentication is currently experiencing an issue. Steam has confirmed it and is looking into it now. This won't affect players already in game but will affect those trying to join.

Edited by SmashT
  • Like 3

Same here..

EDIT:

I just got in !!! After 5 mins of waiting 

gl peeps

Edited by Matman

Yea Rocket just tweeted saying Steam is having issues with authentication or something of that nature.  Hopefully the issue will get resolved soon.

Quoted from Deans twitter "Basically at peak numbers now, we think steam authentication has broken (same thing happened yesterday). Will confirm with steam ASAP"

Word, just wanting to make sure it wasnt just me.

No worries, I've edited your title so hopefully others experience the same issue will see it before creating additional topics.

Anyone else experiencing this? I can't get into any server at the moment, and I have tried waiting almost 30 minutes on this screen. Any suggestions as to what I can do?