Mori (DayZ)

Servers not showing and waiting for host

Seriously... Any clues? Any idea what ports the damn game uses? So lame. Cannot join servers when it finds servers, then the other half of the time no servers show up....

I'm having the same problem but i can still play, what i do is go into the dayz community steam chat and join others. or you join friends that are playing DayZ

I can find servers now but cant get past waiting for host. this sucks. ive done more work trying to get the game to work than ive done in the game. why is there a lan tab if you cant use it? id like to play solo or just me and a friend.bare minimum id just like to play the game i paid for. im glad i didnt buy any other steam games.

I just got the game, but there are no servers popping up on the servers list under the internet tab. I've set my max ping limit to 999 and still no servers have shown up. :/

Damn...

I just bought DayZ and I had suspicions from the start, since neither Rust nor Chivalry show any servers. In Rust, I can manage to play because I can connect via console (but it seems like I can't in Chivalry).

So now here I am, unable to play a game that I bought for 24€.

Is there a work-around? Any information? It seems like it has something to do with the Steam master server (or smth similar), since I have this problem across multiple games on steam, yet I can join the servers. They just don't show up. So.. console commands anyone? 

Having this server issue. Sometimes, about 20% of the time, I can't see any servers, or maybe 1 or 2. I've been patient and waited for them to refresh while I read a book. I'm guessing after 15 mins it's not happening. 

When I do get into a server atm,I get the bug where you can't pick up or interact with anything. Not inventory or world objects. Can't even rest or select an item or weapon.

Basically I'm locked out of the game for now. Looked about for answers and solutions...no cigar. 

I am enjoying the game though (when I can get in) so I guess I'll wait til it works again.

Same problem, but when I tabbed out to see if there was any solution (while still in server browser) and then tabbed back in again to shut down the game, then voilá, there the list was! :)

Edit: Figured I just had to wait for like 10-15 sec each time I refreshed, now it's all back to normal.

Edited by ZippitEnthil