D3NTH3M3N

OMG STANDALONE IS OUT

its weird.

its running, on the arma 3 engine.

But im laggin HUGELY on arma 3, i cant even play arma 3.

im running smooth on the Standalone. :)

GTX 780

i5 3570k tho.

Crap only one purchase choice on Steam?

I wuold have shelled out for the bigger one had I have known.

Rocket you the man, the world just went bang.

its weird.

GTX 780

i5 3570k tho.

Hello there

Not A3 engine. A mashup of the RV engine.

It is nice n smooth innit?

Rgds

LoK

its weird.

GTX 780

i5 3570k tho.

I don't think it's running on the A3 engine at all.

iirc, it's running on a very-heavily-modified version of the Take on Helicopters engine.

Downloading supporter edition

Wish they had it on Steam...

Yeah, I think if they do what they did with ARMA III, it'll be towards the upper end of the price range by the time launch comes around, but by the time it's feature-complete, it's going to have an utterly ridiculous amount of content in it.

Yeah I'm really only quibbling over like 10 to 15 bucks in difference for the final price of what I'd probably consider a fair deal for the game, but it won't stop those that really want the game lol  If it was 20 bucks right now, I'd probably grab just to keep it in the backburner till it gets to a stable release, but at 30 bucks, I'll probably just end up waiting for the beta or full release.

Edited by Maxgor

I just saw DayZ early access on steam for 23,99€. Is this available or what?

Was posted 30 minutes before you posted. Read.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/153994-early-access-important-information-known-issues/#entry1545068

Ninja-merging the thread, eh?

Edited by kichilron

so i have no money on steam and nowhere else than on my bank account ;) need to wait until tomorrow when i can transfer money on steam hahah...priceless..

Edited by joe_mcentire

Yeah I'm really only quibbling over like 10 to 15 bucks in difference for the final price of what I'd probably consider a fair deal for the game, but it won't stop those that really want the game lol  If it was 20 bucks right now, I'd probably grab just to keep it in the backburner till it gets to a stable release, but at 30 bucks, I'll probably just end up waiting for the beta or full release.

I think that's the single biggest benefit of this pricing model - it allows the truly fanatical and impatient a chance to get their hands on it right away and back the developers with some hard-earned cash, but it also means that the player who's not interested in bug-testing can hold out and let others do that for him, albeit for a marginal increase in entry fee.

Right so lads. I dont have a PC till March able to play this game and being old school have never bought a game off Steam. If I buy this just to back the game and get it at this great price then I take it this steam account keeps the purchase and I dont have to download anything till I want to???

Edited by sav112

Right so lads. I dont have a PC till March able to play this game and being old school have never bought a game off Steam. If I buy this just to back the game and get it at this great price then I take it this steam account keeps the purchase and I dont have to download anything till I want to???

Remember your steam username and password and it's fine. It stores all of your games you've ever bought with that account whether you have them downloaded or not. 

Short answer: Yes.

Cheers!

lads why do games cost more on steam over the boxed version in the shops? That does not make sense. For example FM2014 is £19 in Game Uk shop £34 in steam!!!! ARMA III I bought for a gift for my friends kid is £39 I got it for £34 boxed.

Edited by sav112

yep you can simply place some money on your account 5 10 25 50 100$ /€ i think and can spend it than as you wish when you wish

Edited by joe_mcentire

Not seeing any servers on the list...just downloaded it from Steam.

Anyone else?

Yeah my server list is empty to :(

• Like 1

Guys, if your server list is empty, check that it's not defaulted to searching for LAN games.

EDIT: There is no global chat, Den.

Edited by Target Practice

$29.99 for an alpha!!!

What a vile prick you are rocket,....well played man.

It's already the #1 top seller on Steam lol.

5.8 gb download at 7.2 mb per sec and we're done, see you in Cherno. ;)