Statik (DayZ)

Best DayZ Video on Earth

Steak and Potatoes, Amber, Squiggs (I think), and maybe more??? made this video dedicated to us. Out standing.

Listen to the audio.

EDIT: oh and kichi did some shit too

Edited by Statik
  • Like 19

we did enjoy making it a lot of the campfire dances didn't make the cut 

• Like 8

is funny one :beans:

how come pistol guy shooting 50+ bullet one 15 round magazine no reload? :huh:

Edited by KoS
  • Like 2

Hax, I'm contacting BattlEye

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 8

Infinite ammo was used to....enhance... their point.

It was only for the video however.

Infinite ammo was used to....enhance... their point.

It was only for the video however.

i like you statik :thumbsup:  :)

but I think your friend make cheat >:(

is ''admin tool'' >:(

is script >:(

is hack >:(

all same thing to me is bullshit HAVING NO PLACE IN DAYZ!!!

I don't believe was only for movie, WHY INFINITE AMMO???? :huh:

why he don't script extra ammo magazine or put mk48 100 rounds for make movie more interest?

I losing trusty for musty :|

Edited by KoS
  • Like 3

i like you statik :thumbsup:  :)

but I think your friend make cheat > :(

is ''admin tool'' > :(

is script > :(

is hack > :(

all same thing to me is bullshit HAVING NO PLACE IN DAYZ!!!

I don't believe was only for movie, WHY INFINITE AMMO???? :huh:

why he don't script extra ammo magazine or put mk48 100 rounds for make movie more interest?

I losing trusty for musty :|

There's quite the difference between a hack, and an admin tool.

I don't know why he chose infinite ammo, but does it matter? All people in these videos are actors (if you will), and they never did this to any player who was not participating in the making of the video.

Very few admins actually play the server, as they spend the majority of their time maintaining it. Our group, Cleanup Crew, has gained a rather large reputation on the server, and they decided to make this video in our...honor(??).

There was no abuse in this situation, as this was all used for a video. Calling making a movie like this hacking, would be like calling someone whom uses scripts in the editor a hacker..

• Like 3

Posted Today, 12:36 PM

Statik, on 09 Nov 2013 - 07:17 AM, said:snapback.png

There's quite the difference between a hack, and an admin tool.INFINITE AMMO IS NOT ADMIN TOOL IS HACK!!! >:(

I don't know why he chose infinite ammo, but does it matter? All people in these videos are actors (if you will), and they never did this to any player who was not participating in the making of the video. I believe you believing this statik like I say before you are good guy for sure but your friend don't have no sense :huh:

Very few admins actually play the server, as they spend the majority of their time maintaining it. Our group, Cleanup Crew, has gained a rather large reputation on the server, and they decided to make this video in our...honor(??). you put question mark for word 'honor' is say me you realise is something not honor here, maybe clean up crew get rep because they have infinite ammo and god mode???? maybe clean up crew need to clean up the hacks??? >:(

There was no abuse in this situation, as this was all used for a video. Calling making a movie like this hacking, would be like calling someone whom uses scripts in the editor a hacker..  in cinematic maybe is ok, is not try to show game play but this one is gameplay movie with hacks!!! :D      

infinite ammo don't add nothing to the movie it look like guy using this regular and forget :huh:

for me miovie should be pure gameplay only. 

I don't agree is ok use hacks for movie, for me is cheat  >:(

TELL ME PLEASE WHAT SITUATION EXIST WHERE ADMIN NEED INFINITE AMMO???

infinite ammo is NOT admin tool

is hack :thumbsup:  :rolleyes:

is fact!!!

I don't say more, I hope we stay friend but what I see here from your 'friend??' make me angry and disappoint to see, I know admin abuse exist here is more proofs :(

Edited by KoS
  • Like 4

Steak and Potatoes, Amber, Squiggs (I think), and maybe more??? 

You are not a very nice person - leaving me out like that.

TELL ME PLEASE WHAT SITUATION EXIST WHERE ADMIN NEED INFINITE AMMO???

When using a rocketlauncher.

• Like 9

have to say I am in complete agreement with the great unintelligible KoS on this one, there is no way anybody would hack in infinite ammo for a shit video like this.

i just do not believe the conversation went like this...

idiot #1 - 'hey, let's make a video'

idiot #2 - 'great idea, hold on let me just spawn in a vehicle'

idiot #3 - 'and an ammo crate, I need to gear up'

idiot #2 - 'sure thing, there you go fill yer boots boys'

idiot #3 - 'ok, we ready to go?'

idiot #1 - 'WAIT!, I need infinite ammo'

wouldn't happen, no way, I smell bullshit.

isn't it far more likely the conversation went like this?

idiot #1 - 'hey, let's make a video'

idiot #2 - 'great idea, hold on let me just spawn in a vehicle'

idiot #3 - 'and an ammo crate, I need to gear up'

idiot #2 - 'sure thing, there you go fill yer boots boys'

idiot #3 - 'ok, we ready to go?'

idiot #1 - 'yepper-de-do lets go'

...one hour later...

idiot #1 - 'oh fuck, I left me hax on'

it looks far more likely this guy has infinite ammo activated as a matter of course, maybe god mode too, in fact maybe they all do.

somebody made a booboo, the cat is out of the proverbial bag and after watching this I too have absolutely no trusty for musty servers.

as an aside, even without the hax, this is clearly not the Best DayZ Video on Earth.

Edited by LeeHarveyEnfield
  • Like 1

no trusty for musty

It's funny, because everything you see in that video happened on a passworded server we usually test functionalities on to improve players experience.

And I'm fairly certain that anyone playing on our servers regularly can assure you that no adminabuse is going on whatsoever. Why would we even want to do that? We're spending the majority of our free time to host the servers for the community and develop / admin it almost 24/7.

After all the time we put in the servers to see our playerbase being happy about what's going why would we run around shooting players with an M9 and infinite ammo?

Maybe you should think before assuming there's adminabuse going on because someone has infinite ammo in a video that was shot for the only purpose to create laughter (on a passworded server only developers have access to)

• Like 6

As a regular Musty player, I would like to state unequivocally that I have never experienced any admin abuse of any kind while playing on their servers, which includes taking part in admin events.

The Musty servers are booming, which would not be the case if admin were running around with infinite ammo and god mode. To make such accusations based on a parody video is absolutely asinine.

• Like 4

I have played with/against a few of the Musty Admins on the Musty servers, and I can say hand-on-heart that I've not seen even the slightest hint of admin abuse. I've killed/been killed and witnessed the deaths of many admins. I've looted their corpses and found no more or less ammo on their bodies than one would expect to find on any other corpse.

To be honest, I'd like to think that anyone with half a brain will see that this video was created in a private environment for the purpose of amusement. Anyone without half a brain? Well, to be honest, I'm not too worried what they think.

• Like 4

look video

is infinite ammo

is normal for all guys who watch thinking 'hey is hacker bullshit cheat bastard' >:(

tell me please...

is possible make movie no hacks???

what we saying is why infinite ammo?  is making no sense :huh:

we see hacks, eyes don't make bullshit, is there, look, is infinite ammo and I don't see reason for put this so is make guys feel like monkey business happen

and this affect trust always

is obvious no brain thing if you want reputation for make clean dayz server don't put movie on forums show hacks :huh:

Edited by KoS
  • Like 1

look video

is infinite ammo

is normal for all guys who watch thinking 'hey is hacker bullshit cheat bastard' > :(

tell me please...

is possible make movie no hacks???

what we saying is why infinite ammo?  is making no sense :huh:

we see hacks, eyes don't make bullshit, is there, look, is infinite ammo and I don't see reason for put this so is make guys feel like monkey business happen

and this affect trust always

is obvious no brain thing if you want reputation for make clean dayz server don't put movie on forums show hacks :huh:

There is a difference between admins abusing their powers, and admins using their powers to help the server and or make advertisements for it.

I wouldn't consider what the admins did in Statik's video to be abusive.  The video I posted down below however is an example of admins abusing their power(Not musty's admins though).  

Before I joined musty I use to play on a server called CA #1 Gaming.  To be honest the only reason I stuck around on that server for so long was because my clan played on there.  I saw frequent admin abuse, money hungry admins, and straight up lazy adminship.

In this video, the two main admins spawned in satchel charges to blow up players going to and from Electro.  There were many more people who were killed by the satchels later on.  The admin that recorded the video, continued to use those satchels he spawned in, for another several months.  That, KoS, is admins abusing their powers.  What the Musty admins did isn't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xkKp5mthbc

• Like 5

snip

for me spawn item like car or gun on private server for advertise is ok if you say in movie 'we use script for make drama effect' or something like  :)

but infinite ammo is different thing

only reason I see for use infinite ammo is because guy is pussy don't manage to shoot in good way worry about using all bullets :huh:

but if they spawn shit in why he don't use extra magazine? :huh: I don't see logic for this infinite ammo hack

this make me feel like something not 100% legitimate about what they doing >:(

I say only how my brain and heart react after my eyes seeing 100% bullshit pussy guy hack  :|

• Like 1

for me spawn item like car or gun on private server for advertise is ok if you say in movie 'we use script for make drama effect' or something like  :)

but infinite ammo is different thing

only reason I see for use infinite ammo is because guy is pussy don't manage to shoot in good way worry about using all bullets :huh:

but if they spawn shit in why he don't use extra magazine? :huh: I don't see logic for this infinite ammo hack

this make me feel like something not 100% legitimate about what they doing > :(

I say only how my brain and heart react after my eyes seeing 100% bullshit pussy guy hack  :|

Admins have limitless power by default. That's why they're administrators. You can't administer something without having control of it. They can spawn in 100 tanks. They can build an impenetrable fort. They can be invisible. They can be un-killable at any time. They don't need "hacks" to abuse their power. You are calling them out for no reason other than to start an argument. It is blatantly obvious that Musty admins do not abuse their power, shown by the various members all attesting to the fact. Regardless of what they do on private, locked servers, the public servers they administer are among the best for DayZ.

• Like 1

Admins have limitless power by default. That's why they're administrators. You can't administer something without having control of it. They can spawn in 100 tanks. They can build an impenetrable fort. They can be invisible. They can be un-killable at any time. They don't need "hacks" to abuse their power. You are calling them out for no reason other than to start an argument. It is blatantly obvious that Musty admins do not abuse their power, shown by the various members all attesting to the fact. Regardless of what they do on private, locked servers, the public servers they administer are among the best for DayZ.

my dad say is look like this guy have dirty knees brown tongue :thumbsup:  :P

Operation repo reference? Lol? Also, I think you need to put more bullets in him, he's definitely still alive.

• Like 4

OK, ok, ok. Now I totally agree with the points made in the video. But why does you character need infinite ammo for you to administer a server? Why does your CHARACTER need SUPERPOWERS? Tell me how you need infinite ammo and godmode to administer. PLEASE do tell me how you combat hackers, fix bugs and keep the server running smoothly by having an m9 with infinite ammo? Why do you need to be invisible to fix a battleeye filter?

You guys realise that the bare ability for ammo or other objects to be spawnend in does open a lot of backdoors for hackers? For instance they don't need to break the game to spawn a vehicle. They just need to make the server believe that they are authenticated. Or find a glich. What I'm saying is that the sole possibility for players to perform such actions increases, what is called in german "angriffsfläche", meaning the "attackable surface". That is to say that they have more options to strike, and gives them different options to hack the game. I like to call it a security risk.

• Like 2

I swear none of you can read. kichi clearly stated that this took place on a test server and the tools used there did not/do not translate to the actual musty servers. In addition the admins on Musty have to agree that in accepting their role they cannot play on the Musty Server precisely because that would create temptation to use admin powers. The admins on Musty only play on Musty for admin events and having teamed with the admins on events I can say that none of them had unlimited ammo. I specifically remember kichi running out of AS50 ammo and complaining...loudly, I also remember a sigh of relief when Mayuyu finally ran out of AA12 ammo. If you choose not to play Musty Servers because the admins had fun on a test server for a silly video then frankly I won't miss you but you are doing a great disservice to hard working admins and devs by calling them cheaters.

Boom.

• Like 4