Statik (DayZ)

Best DayZ Video on Earth

I swear none of you can read. kichi clearly stated that this took place on a test server and the tools used there did not/do not translate to the actual musty servers. In addition the admins on Musty have to agree that in accepting their role they cannot play on the Musty Server precisely because that would create temptation to use admin powers. The admins on Musty only play on Musty for admin events and having teamed with the admins on events I can say that none of them had unlimited ammo. I specifically remember kichi running out of AS50 ammo and complaining...loudly, I also remember a sigh of relief when Mayuyu finally ran out of AA12 ammo. If you choose not to play Musty Servers because the admins had fun on a test server for a silly video then frankly I won't miss you but you are doing a great disservice to hard working admins and devs by calling them cheaters.

Boom.

That's funny. Aparently you didn't read either. Please read my post above and explain to me again about how you need all of that for working hard.

I know that the musty community has decent admins, as a matter of fact I knew one when he was still running his own server. But that's not the point here.

To make such accusations based on a parody video is absolutely asinine.

Its not asinine at all. There is a video of an admin using an Infinte Ammo hack but its supposed to be acceptable because "its just a video". Not in my book. Even if thats the only time the admin as ever done that outside of that vid, just the fact they would advertise it as if its an ok thing to do is enough for me to stay away from their servers.

And what about the dude they shot? Im sure he like that infinite ammo. Or maybe he was just part of the vid? Doesnt matter really.

I'll take the video for what its worth; video evidence hacks are accepted among Musty admin.

Hacking is one thing I have zero tolerance for, no need to say much more.

• Like 1

I swear none of you can read. kichi clearly stated that this took place on a test server and the tools used there did not/do not translate to the actual musty servers.

It doesnt matter where the vid took place. Just the fact the admin accept hacks is an issue.

Anyone who plays legit, refuses to cheat or has ever been killed by a hacker hates hacks with a passion. I think its suspicious that anyone can see that in a vid and think its ok.

Im cutting this post off here before I start expressing my true feelings for hackers/cheaters.

Jesus Christ people...

The unlimited ammo was for added effect.

It ceased to amaze me how stupid people can be about the making of a video.

• Like 4

If you choose not to play Musty Servers because the admins had fun on a test server for a silly video then frankly I won't miss you but you are doing a great disservice to hard working admins and devs by calling them cheaters.

Boom.

Musty admin did their own servers, themsleves, the DayZ gaming community, and the gaming community in general a disservice by posting a vid of themselves using a hack and acting as if its all good.

No one has done any disservice besides these admin.

• Like 1

Jesus Christ people...

The unlimited ammo was for added effect.

It ceased to amaze me how stupid people can be about the making of a video.

Musty admin posted a vid with them using an unlimted ammo hack and we are the stupid ones?

• Like 1

Goodness its not often that I see so many people get completely bent out of shape because of something that they weren't involved in. The first thing that needs to be taken into account is that this took place on a test server. No players were in danger of getting caught in the crossfire, or losing any of their hard earned gear. Secondly, the point of the infinite ammo was to exaggerate everything for a comedic effect, it would never be used for a malicious purpose. Third and Finally, If you distrust the Musty admins, go ahead, but the people who play on our servers can attest that many of us will go out of our way to help a player with any issues that they may have, and are never out to hurt them.

/r

Edited by SergeantSquiggs
  • Like 4

i like you statik :thumbsup:  :)

but I think your friend make cheat > :(

is ''admin tool'' > :(

is script > :(

is hack > :(

all same thing to me is bullshit HAVING NO PLACE IN DAYZ!!!

I don't believe was only for movie, WHY INFINITE AMMO???? :huh:

why he don't script extra ammo magazine or put mk48 100 rounds for make movie more interest?

I losing trusty for musty :|

Are you retarded? I mean it. Its a produced vid.....Wait a minute you are trolling! Ah ha! you got me good you fuggar!

Edited by Bakermensch

Goodness its not often that I see so many people get completely bent out of shape because of something that they weren't involved in. The first thing that needs to be taken into account is that this took place on a test server.

This has been pointed out several times and it makes no difference.

Let me give you an example of how most people feel about hacks and why this thread will be hated......

If I am on a server with one other person who even happens to be the owner of ther server. Lets also say the server is locked and no one else can get in and this person is just doing some testing on his server or whatever, etc, etc. If this dude offers me an Infinite Ammo hack I say hell no get that bitch ass shit away from me. Then I leave the server and never come back.

• Like 2

It doesnt matter where the vid took place. Just the fact the admin accept hacks is an issue.

Anyone who plays legit, refuses to cheat or has ever been killed by a hacker hates hacks with a passion. I think its suspicious that anyone can see that in a vid and think its ok.

Im cutting this post off here before I start expressing my true feelings for hackers/cheaters.

• Like 2

Are you retarded? I mean it. Its a produced vid.....Wait a minute you are trolling! Ah ha! you got me good you fuggar!

So so so. I think there is something you don't understand. HAX ARE HAX! And there is no place or tolerance for them here.

• Like 2

Musty admin posted a vid with them using an unlimted ammo hack and we are the stupid ones?

Yes. Exactly.

You guys are spewing butthurt over a promotional video made on a locked test server.

So so so. I think there is something you don't understand. HAX ARE HAX! And there is no place or tolerance for them here.

Do you understand that there is a difference between "hacks" and "admin tools" which are being used to make a video.

Jesus Christ.

Yes. Exactly.

You guys are spewing butthurt over a promotional video made on a locked test server.

Do your promotional video without hax. We are not butthurt. We just don't like hackers. Whilst you are supporting them. Which is not ok. As simple as that.

• Like 2

You are a joke, no one will ever take any of your thoughts seriously or take credence to your ideas. It is so obvious the circumstances and intent of the video, honestly I feel like I'm telling a homeless person to bathe

• Like 1

Yes. Exactly.

I have zero tolerance for any hacks. And I especially have zero tolerance for any admin who would ever use hacks and then advertise it.

for me spawn item like car or gun on private server for advertise is ok if you say in movie 'we use script for make drama effect' or something like  :)

but infinite ammo is different thing

only reason I see for use infinite ammo is because guy is pussy don't manage to shoot in good way worry about using all bullets :huh:

but if they spawn shit in why he don't use extra magazine? :huh: I don't see logic for this infinite ammo hack

this make me feel like something not 100% legitimate about what they doing > :(

I say only how my brain and heart react after my eyes seeing 100% bullshit pussy guy hack  :|

Why would I listen to a person who can't even come up with their own shtick and has to copy goo0gles.

Do you understand that there is a difference between "hacks" and "admin tools" which are being used to make a video.

Jesus Christ.

we understand what you say statik :thumbsup:

is ok make nice movie for fun or advertise use script etc on lock server no problem :thumbsup:  :)

but is no limit ammo necessary for this? :huh:

is send good message to guys who make hacks? :huh:

is say good thing about musty? :huh:

no guy who love dayz and is honest not loyal to musty WANT TO SEE HACKS EVER EVEN FOR JOKE >:(

point is this look bad even if is innocent

edit bakermince is on my ignore list for talk bullshits :D

Edited by KoS
  • Like 2

You are a joke, no one will ever take any of your thoughts seriously or take credence to your ideas. It is so obvious the circumstances and intent of the video, honestly I feel like I'm telling a homeless person to bathe

:'( :'(

Let me tell you one thing. I'd rather be a homeless joke than an hacking. and you for supporting them are part of the problem.

Besides, I'd rathe be alone in dignity, knowing I do the right thing, that join a group of rotten souls.

we understand what you say statik :thumbsup:

is ok make nice movie for fun or advertise use script etc on lock server no problem :thumbsup:  :)

but is no limit ammo necessary for this? :huh:

is send good message to guys who make hacks? :huh:

is say good thing about musty? :huh:

no guy who love dayz and is honest no loyal to musty WANT TO SEE HACKS EEVER EVEN FOR JOKE > :(

point is this look bad even if is innocent

edit bakermince is on my ignore list for talk bullshits :D

I have zero tolerance for any hacks. And I especially have zero tolerance for any admin who would ever use hacks and then advertise it.

that-post-gave.jpg

• Like 1

:'( :'(

Let me tell you one thing. I'd rather be a homeless joke than an hacking. and you for supporting them are part of the problem.

Besides, I'd rathe be alone in dignity, knowing I do the right thing, that join a group of rotten souls.

QQ

They're not hacking. Get off your high horse, as there are no hacks involved.

You don't understand the main point of the video, and are immediately assuming that they're hacking. The infinite ammo used on an M9 was just to emphasize their joking point.

You guys need to grow up and realize that there are no HACKS being used in this video, and it's merely admins making a promotional video.

What you're saying is the equivalent to me me making a video with similar scripts in the editor, and calling me a hacker.

that-post-gave.jpg

so when is your first chemo? how long will we have the honour of your presence?

so when is your first chemo? how long will we have the honour of your presence?

LAME! You go home now. I win

Edited by Bakermensch
  • Like 1