SmashT

November Round-up

these "realists" don't understand that most of us camping this thread are clearly Diehard dayZ fans and if it comes out buggy we won't care we will just be happy and enjoy the bugs and crashes at Least we are involved and having fun regardless. So start a new hater thread leave ours alone ;)

HOORAH!!

If anything, playing the mod has actually upped my tolerance against bugs/glitches.

• Like 1

Yea exactly I can't imagine these bugs being worse than the mod lol but even if I can tolerate it along with most people here

So yesterday we get a mudafukn choo choo train, but still no word on release today ?, an attempt to build up hype no doubt, and a very annoying one at that. I guess they feel its necessary to fuk with us some more, god damn sadists!

• Like 2

...Diehard dayZ fans and if it comes out buggy we won't care we will just be happy and enjoy the bugs and crashes at Least we are involved and having fun regardless...

which wouldn't be helpful in an alpha where you're supposed to be somewhat critical to make the game better :P

guys i think some of you...will be brokenhearted...get off that train NOW!

Edited by joe_mcentire

these "realists" don't understand that most of us camping this thread are clearly Diehard dayZ fans and if it comes out buggy we won't care we will just be happy and enjoy the bugs and crashes at Least we are involved and having fun regardless. So start a new hater thread leave ours alone ;)

HOORAH!!

Yeah, I don't care if it has some bugs. That's kinda the point of an Alpha, it's only the ignorant 'late to the party' types who will be bitching on the forum/reddit after it comes out.

In fact the only thing I can think that will be slightly disappointing is if the pooping/pissing mechanic isn't in the game. I want it Rocket!!

So yesterday we get a mudafukn choo choo train, but still no word on release today ?, an attempt to build up hype no doubt, and a very annoying one at that. I guess they feel its necessary to fuk with us some more, god damn sadists!

Uhg. Calm down, you make me need a cigarette.

an attempt to build up hype no doubt, and a very annoying one at that. 

I think Rocket is releasing it when we least expect it to minimize sales.

This. Less sales on release mean better and more concise feedback. Better for the game in the long run.

• Like 1

so vote for closed alpha! for the good of the game....FIFA

Edited by joe_mcentire

This. Less sales on release mean better and more concise feedback. Better for the game in the long run.

Well think of it this way. Lots of suggestive posts from Rocket and the team, but because they don't flat out say it or confirm anything none of gaming/news sites are picking up on it.

Only the die hard DayZ types are currently aware that 'something' is going on. They will have a head start before the screaming hordes arrive (no pun).

Edited by -lOldBoyl-
  • Like 5

https://twitter.com/Frozelda For those who want some more fuel. Could be BS though, never even heard of the guy.

Ehhhh. I'll believe it when I see it. Seems like he's just fishing for followers.

6 pm UK time would mean the game is releasing in an hour and a half. I just don't buy it.

Edited by SalamanderAnder
  • Like 3

Well think of it this way. Lots of suggestive posts from Rocket and the team, but because they don't flat out say it or confirm anything none of gaming/news sites are picking up on it.

Only the die hard DayZ types are currently aware that 'something' is going on. They will have a head start before the screaming hordes arrive (no pun).

Let's just hope no dirtbag starts mouthing off randomly to people about the release before Rocket himself does so officially, or else we might run into issues with playing the game.

It's best if everyone just keep their mouths shut and only announce it in this thread - if at all it is to be announced.

edit: quoting seems to not work now

Edited by HumanBeing25

Let's just hope no dirtbag starts mouthing off randomly to people about the release before Rocket himself does so officially, or else we might run into issues with playing the game.

It's best if everyone just keep their mouths shut and only announce it in this thread - if at all it is to be announced.

From what I've seen, rocket will announce it on Reddit not here. Lol

• Like 1

If Rocket is consistent with his words (which he's not been many times), he will not at all announce it firstly, because he doesn't want a big release.

But it's a business, so I am sure that Dean DOES want a full release in spite of its consequences.

hahahahahaaaaa  ..... daahahahh...ohhhhh....dreamer..... ;)

He doesn't even need to do it himself, if and when it does people will do that for him.

Edited by -lOldBoyl-

He's trolling.

AAHHAAAaa!!! Maybe it is you who is trolling.

(My grip on reality is weakening. Must. Fight. The. Hype)

• Like 1