SmashT

November Round-up

Just looked at some pictures of Prague, looks nice to me. Then again, most of the time I'm trying not to be a cynical grump.

On topic though, I feel as if standalone release is pretty imminent, too (matter of days). As I am looking forward to Project Zomboid as well, I will at least be distracted by it as soon as it releases today!

Yup, today is the day!

I bought Project Zomboid a year ago on Desura and it's been improving ever since.

I recommend it to any zombie fans out there!

Is there any chance they just announce a release date, rather than just release it? Or is the plan still just to put it on steam one day?

Is there any chance they just announce a release date, rather than just release it? Or is the plan still just to put it on steam one day?

It'll just roll out I assume.

Off-topic - When was the DayZ reddit updated?  :huh: I noticed the flairs a day or two ago but not the top banner.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE SA

Edited by Kumando

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE SA

This way sir!

\  /                  __                                     \/     _   ---===##===---_________________________--------------  _    [ ~~~=================###=###=###=###=###=================~~ ]    /  ||  | |~\  ;;;;     DAYZ    ;;;  HYPE  ;;;;  /~| |  ||  \   /___||__| |  \ ;;;;            [_]            ;;;; /  | |__||___\   [\        |__| ;;;;  ;;;; ;;;; ;;; ;;;; ;;;;  ;;;; |__|        /]  (=|    ____[-]_______________________________________[-]____TRAIN|=)  /  /___/|#(__)=o########o=(__)#||___|#(__)=o#########o=(__)#|\___\ _________-=\__/=--=\__/=--=\__/=-_____-=\__/=--=\__/=--=\__/=-______
Edited by voddler
  • Like 4

The character models and clothes are looking really great!

I hope that I can wear a balaclava and a pretty prom dress while running around armed only with zip ties...It's all about creating your own stories, yeah?

Edited by soapmak3r
  • Like 2

Oh how I wish dean would just give us a friggen release date. Even two says in advance or something with only tiny non game breaking bugs to fix.

• Like 1

Oh how I wish dean would just give us a friggen release date. Even two says in advance or something with only tiny non game breaking bugs to fix.

No need for date, just put it on steam right away!

No need for date, just put it on steam right away!

But then I'll miss it :(

Just looked at some pictures of Prague, looks nice to me. Then again, most of the time I'm trying not to be a cynical grump.

On topic though, I feel as if standalone release is pretty imminent, too (matter of days). As I am looking forward to Project Zomboid as well, I will at least be distracted by it as soon as it releases today!

See the relative beautiful PIC and get the Irony, then again your only trying to promote a SHIT game called Project Zomboid and yes I played it. As well as Dead Linger, 7Days to Die , How to Survive, Zoombies,Infestation, State of Decay and I could go on and on.

Serious ? I thought maybe after Christmas at least. And if it was isn't it all hands on Deck when your release goes over a Weekend, or do you say Fuck that I'm off to see the Shitty Sites of Prague lol

No need for that, Prague's a beautiful city.

The character models and clothes are looking really great!

I hope that I can wear a balaclava and a pretty prom dress while running around armed only with zip ties...It's all about creating your own stories, yeah?

I will zip tie all the woman and tell them they're going to be my eternal partner.

That's the kind of sobby crap woman love, zip ties.

• Like 2

You're on the forums quite a lot, I doubt you'd miss it :)

With my luck... I'll miss it.

And I'll be late for the first day where people aren't shooting each other.

Just like I was late for the dayZ community level where bandits robbed people and survivors helped each other rather than gifting each other with new characters.

• Like 1

This is getting beyond a joke I had a dream last night that it was released on steam, one of those ones where you're not quite sure it was a dream... safe to say when I gathered all my faculties I was devastated

With my luck... I'll miss it.

And I'll be late for the first day where people aren't shooting each other.

Just like I was late for the dayZ community level where bandits robbed people and survivors helped each other rather than gifting each other with new characters.

It started in July/August 2012, so.. I didn't get to experience it that much either as I started in June.

• Like 1

Why even concern yourself, probably the only thing I've learned as I have gotten older, is dont worry about something you cant control. Sure I would love if its released now, but Alpha's are mostly Shit. Was a point after an Update with Arma 3 It was totally unplayable for me, I came back to it a little later. Expect nothing dis similar , the Team will make mistakes with implementation of something and there may not be actually much to do in the Alpha in the begining anyway

Exactly. In all likelihood the alpha release is going to be an absolute cluster-fuck and probably horribly broken for most people. The servers will inevitably buckle and crash under the strain of desperate players that can't wait to play. The performance will be sub-par. The bugs will be many and varied.

And the people that have bitched and whined for the alpha release will bitch and whine even harder about all of the above...

I am not being a cynic. I am being a realist. I will still be there at zero hour...In my prom dress, with my balaclava and armed only with zip ties...

Edited by soapmak3r
  • Like 4

This is getting beyond a joke I had a dream last night that it was released on steam, one of those ones where you're not quite sure it was a dream... safe to say when I gathered all my faculties I was devastated

Welcome to the wacka doodle house once ready! We welcome you :)

Welcome to the wacka doodle house once ready! We welcome you :)

Been on this crazy ride all along i've just been spectating :)

No need for that, Prague's a beautiful city.

Ohh Dear, think for a minute and least Post the whole fucking QUOTE the one where I posted a most beautiful Picturet of Prague, you see the Irony, called HUMOR it just walked passed you

Exactly. In all likelihood the alpha release is going to be an absolute cluster-fuck and probably horribly broken for most people. The servers will inevitably buckle and crash under the strain of desperate players that can't wait to play. The performance will be sub-par. The bugs will be many and varied.

And the people that have bitched and whined for the alpha release will bitch and whine even harder about all of the above...

I am not being a cynic. I am being a realist. I will still be there at zero hour...In my prom dress, with my balaclava and armed only with zip ties...

Ppl just need to understand what an alpha is... Its not a full release, so rocket and his team must not care about the shit storm that will brew after sa comes out.

• Like 1

Ppl just need to understand what an alpha is... Its not a full release, so rocket and his team must not care about the shit storm that will brew after sa comes out.

I can pretty much agree with you, but I wouldn't call Arma 3's Alpha to Release a that big change. Still had horrible performance issues (It still does), very few vehicles etc etc.

Yes, because gamers are well known for their reasoning ability and calm, sensible demeanour.

I can pretty much agree with you, but I wouldn't call Arma 3's Alpha to Release a that big change. Still had horrible performance issues (It still does), very few vehicles etc etc.

But eventually will get better in the future.