SmashT

November Round-up

You know, every time you are not checking Steam could be the time they release! What if the release in limited numbers?

Can we really afford sleep these days?

I was once infected with the hype.  It was fun, but itchy.  I am glad I don't have it anymore.  

They have changed the name of the testing server. http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/37.220.18.218:27016/

Basically stops us from finding out how many times they change the build, but the name (developers only) suggests that they are near the end and this server will only be used for checking updates when alpha is out. or at least that is what i think.

For crying out loud. Leave the man alone. There is literally NOTHING you can do to make this go faster so just stop. Rethink your situation. Get a hobby, start drawing, maybe pick up a ukulele.  

• Like 3

Yes-yes, I did.

Tell me. How are you going to live without internet? I know how i will live since your going to be silent but thats another story!

Except they couldn't have for the very reasons Rocket detailed the other day  :huh:

Like i said, they don't want a soft release. Having everything ready so that people won't be disappointed(which is still going to happen) is what the tweaking is about.

Like i said, they don't want a soft release. Having everything ready so that people won't be disappointed(which is still going to happen) is what the tweaking is about.

The "tweaking" is so we can actually test the game. Isn't that the point of a public alpha?  :huh:

Edited by CapricornOne
  • Like 1

The "tweaking" is so we can actually test the game. Is that the point of a public alpha?  :huh:

Yep that is the point of the alpha *clap* *clap*

Yep that is the point of the alpha *clap* *clap*

Hence my op  :lol:

Except they couldn't have for the very reasons Rocket detailed the other day   :huh:

It's nothing to do with a soft launch or even a hyped release, it's basic functionality.

Edited by CapricornOne

Nope, not in the least. Frankly, the fact that it's even been posted, joke or not, is kind of  sad.

that's it

Edited by PXXL
  • Like 1

For crying out loud. Leave the man alone. There is literally NOTHING you can do to make this go faster so just stop. Rethink your situation. Get a hobby, start drawing, maybe pick up a ukulele.  

This is excellent advice.

wkeAhuo.jpg?1

Look how happy he is!

• Like 3

This is excellent advice.

-sniep

Look how happy he is!

bettie_uke.jpg

Very happy indeed.

• Like 4

If you buy me some Prozac and rent me a house at Hawaii, I'll take your advice and gain a few pounds when I'm at it. It's a win-win situation :D

• Like 1

Or the stylish version:

g5XMo5K.jpg?1

She says: "I know what you are thinking about".

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 3