SmashT

November Round-up

It will be $30 again after the sale, adventure park only has the -20% discount for a limited time

talking about Dayz but this made me laugh

$30 for an alpha? Sure, as long as it comes with a "Survivor Bundle Pack"

• Like 1

talking about Dayz but this made me laugh

Oh i apologise

Dayz is actually a free mod, http://store.steampowered.com/app/224580/

So dont be concerned, you wont even have to pay $10 for it

Its a pretty good game, i recommend it, but a standalone is currently in the works and should be coming out any day now, so you might want to wait

$30 for an alpha? Sure, as long as it comes with a "Survivor Bundle Pack"

DayZ alpha "premium supporter" edition will come with 30 in game cherno gold.

• Like 4

Aw.. I was hoping for an M107 for every 100 people who purchased the premium bundle ;)

Aw.. I was hoping for an M107 for every 100 people who purchased the premium bundle ;)

Dont give up, theres still hope

you forgot the supreme walking dead BI edition where you get mentioned in the credits for a measley 100 dollars :lol:

Edited by dgeesio

Oh i apologise

Dayz is actually a free mod, http://store.steampowered.com/app/224580/

So dont be concerned, you wont even have to pay $10 for it

Its a pretty good game, i recommend it, but a standalone is currently in the works and should be coming out any day now, so you might want to wait

:facepalm: you know what i meant. I was talking about the Standalone version of DayZ.

So what happened to the hype train? Suddently feels dead!

It's o.k. After it dies it gets to come back. It gets to come back...

I honestly now think that Dean has paid/ordered people to come in here and start the hype train when we least expect it, to prepare us but also to dull our senses so when it DOES release, we won't be there to buy it.

I actually get more and more depressed by reading this thread. Hype, no, Hype, no, Hype, no :D

This is worse than x-mas as a kid :D

I, more than anyone, know what it's like to make mistakes (i.e. release dates). So I appreciate the result here. Including those who like thought it went just that it was wrong enough that it had to be quickly put right, which it was. - rocket2guns via reddit.

Does anyone else not understand a thing in that last sentence?

looks like another testing session is about ready to take place, server is up according to both game-monitor and gametracker and when i opened the game-monitor page the 'last update' field was less than 10 seconds in

I, more than anyone, know what it's like to make mistakes (i.e. release dates). So I appreciate the result here. Including those who like thought it went just that it was wrong enough that it had to be quickly put right, which it was. - rocket2guns via reddit.

Does anyone else not understand a thing in that last sentence?

Guess he's referring to the article from last night, which got edited, hence the "put right".

looks like another testing session is about ready to take place, server is up according to both game-monitor and gametracker and when i opened the game-monitor page the 'last update' field was less than 10 seconds in

The "Last update" refreshes whenever you refresh the page. :)

Testing is ongoing and server pretty much always up unless they are specifically sorting something - it will go up and down for no reason other than they want to restart it.

The "Last update" refreshes whenever you refresh the page. :)

yeah just noticed that when i closed/reopeend the page, initially thought that and refreshed page and it didnt change so wrongly concluded the latter comment :P still though, server is up at least :)

Guess he's referring to the article from last night, which got edited, hence the "put right".

He was, but that last sentence is still pretty nonsensical.

yeah just noticed that when i closed/reopeend the page, initially thought that and refreshed page and it didnt change so wrongly concluded the latter comment :P still though, server is up at least :)

It is dead again. Maybe, just maybe they are loading up a fully redone version and it is taking a while to install on the server.

EDIT: see my sig for current status of Testing server.

Edited by Dchil
  • Like 1

you forgot the supreme walking dead BI edition where you get mentioned in the credits for a measley 100 dollars :lol:

Hey! I got two of them... Bad buy?  :huh:

99 Pages but a release ain't one  :lol:

Edited by PXXL
  • Like 5