SmashT

November Round-up

I'm shipping out December 3rd... I was hoping for a pre December release and now it doesn't look like it will happen....FUUUUUUUUUUUU

No that is just my 1337 hax0rs skillz MS Paint ;) 

The worst part is that I am going home from university to visit Mom and Pops and the Siblings.  It will be my first time home in 3 months or so haha.  I will be so torn.  Do stuff with my parents, or play the first game I have been hyped about since I was 14.   :P  :lol:  :lol:

Dayz untill it crashed then you'll be preoccupied with your folks and it'll be a win win for you my friend!

Dayz untill it crashed then you'll be preoccupied with your folks and it'll be a win win for you my friend!

I like you thinking sir!

• Like 2

As much as I want to buy it.... I'm gonna pass for a few weeks-months, after I've seen what it's like.

After all, it will not be a full game. Awesome that it'll be out soon though.

As much as I want to buy it.... I'm gonna pass for a few weeks-months, after I've seen what it's like.

I understand your thinking.  I need to manage my expectations. But still,  I revel in the opportunity to bug test.  It will be fruitful in the end and maybe, if I am lucky, I will uncover a particularly hilarious bug.  Like a Makarov that fires 12.7x99 NATO.  Or a shovel that destoys people's clothes  :lol:

• Like 2

One less potential person to crash the first servers we have when it does come out ;)

But...but...it's DayZ!

One less potential person to crash the first servers we have when it does come out ;)

Slightly off-topic

When Standalone releases lets have a duel on the ol'Balota Docks south of the airstrip.  Mostly for fun, but also because of our past disagreements  :lol:

Bring your Makarov and best body armor.

Slightly off-topic

When Standalone releases lets have a duel on the ol'Balota Docks south of the airstrip.  Mostly for fun, but also because of our past disagreements  :lol:

Bring your Makarov and best body armor.

Deal! .. if I make it alive over there.

First thing I'm gonna' do (whenever it releases) is haul ass straight up to Myshkino to see if my barn is still there. Then proceed to guard it with my life.

• Like 1

Deal! .. if I make it alive over there.

Awesome!   No meta gaming.  i.e. no stashing all loot except your gun and ammo in case you die.  If you win, you have my beanz and vice versa.  I believe Balota is close to the swamps.  So the winner can flee the horde of zombies that hear the gunshots!!

When I am home this weekend I will pick a headset with a mic.  My current headset with a mic is junk.

Rocket should see this.  The game isn't even out yet and the community is already planning on murdering each other!  :D  :thumbsup:

Edited by Vindicator
  • Like 4

So I am too lazy to read the last few pages. Why is everyone getting crazy hyped right now? Was their an announcement, or is everyone just freaking out over Rockets Hype tweet?

I'm confusled

But...but...it's DayZ!

Yes. But it'll be an alpha.

I'll get all hyped and giddy when I've seen enough to make me buy it, particularly cars. I'm already having a hard time holding myself back from buying it the minute it releases... and the fact that BF4 is buggy as fuck is amplifying that difficulty because that was the next game I planned on buying. However, I'll most likely buy it anyway, grind through the bugs, and continue to watch the forums and dev-blogs til' I feel as though I'm ready to buy it and enjoy it for a long time. That could be two weeks after release, or two months after full release... But I will not buy the game on immediate release... I've played this game FAR TOO LONG to be disappointed.

Yes.

Ahh.. Guess there is no reason to get excited then..

Proceed.

Yes. But it'll be an alpha.

I'll get all hyped and giddy when I've seen enough to make me buy it, particularly cars. I'm already having a hard time holding myself back from buying it the minute it releases... and the fact that BF4 is buggy as fuck is amplifying that difficulty because that was the next game I planned on buying. However, I'll most likely buy it anyway, grind through the bugs, and continue to watch the forums and dev-blogs til' I feel as though I'm ready to buy it and enjoy it for a long time. That could be two weeks after release, or two months after full release... But I will not buy the game on immediate release... I've played this game FAR TOO LONG to be disappointed.

I understand but the whole reason on why it's taking so long for for that particular reason lol so people won't be disappointed :D

I hope Rocket posted hype train while piss drunk between to smoking hot Czech chicks and the whole Dev team gets a long weekend to let loose before release and they get swamped again.

There has been too much hype and "its happening" crap lately that I've lost any hope that it will come out soon.

First thing I'm gonna' do (whenever it releases) is haul ass straight up to Myshkino to see if my barn is still there. Then proceed to guard it with my life.

I will be hanging out in the secluded region of Bor.  Until I get a grip on the new ways of the game

At the Thursday developers meeting...

Rocket: "Hey guys, watch this." 

::Posts hype video::

::Internet loses its shit::

::Dev room erupts in laughter::

Hicks: "Good one Dean. All right, who's up for some body shots?"

::Dev party resumes::

Edited by CornProducts
  • Like 10

Okay, not to be abrasive but... Are you people mentally challenged? Rocket has been repeatedly slammed and slandered for saying things that were even barely hopeful of a release, and then failing to meet those expectations. It happened this time last year. It happened in March. It happened in June. I don't think he's so dumb that he would do something like that again if the release was not truly imminent, as he has learned from these massive PR mistakes and officially changed his stance to "It's done when it's done" for the last six months. This isn't duke nukem, people. There's no need for this level of paranoia. It's just a game, and it will come out. As Orlock so eloquently put it - the only person who gets hurt by the SA not releasing is DEAN, unless you count the misplaced emotions you seem to be investing. It's just a game. Not a fucking conspiracy.

Edited by SalamanderAnder
  • Like 5

Are you people mentally challenged?

Y-no, sir! Mommy said, "If they ever ask you if you're menally retartat, you march up to them and tell me that your mommy didn't raise no idiot."

Ugh.. 6am and I'm almost falling asleep on my char.

Habbening train has come to a stall, I will be back in a few hours after some good sleep.