SmashT

November Round-up

AAHHAAAaa!!! Maybe it is you who is trolling.

(My grip on reality is weakening. Must. Fight. The. Hype)

its pretty hard to choose who to believe now

• Like 1

4 minutes. Can we all agree that we call BS on this 6pm release tweet if no release? Good.

It's only 5pm now mate

*Not that I believe that twatter guy btw  :thumbsup:

Edited by CapricornOne

Its 5pm in the UK lol. I live here

Everything's backwards in the UK. Okay, I'll trust you on this one. Then it's an hour till possible release.

Everything's backwards in the UK. Okay, I'll trust you on this one. Then it's an hour till possible release.

LOL

New releases are very slowly appearing on Steam store already...

Dhpy0Ut.pngOMGZZZ IS REELEASED

Seems legit  

Edited by Armaggedon97

Couldnt be bothered to change the "Arma2 Mod" part of the graphics. Sheesh. No beans.

Dhpy0Ut.pngOMGZZZ IS REELEASED

Right now, even for that amount of money, I would buy it. Not even kidding.

• Like 2

Couldnt be bothered to change the "Arma2 Mod" part of the graphics. Sheesh. No beans.

You'd think they'd at least come up with some kind of new logo, I mean for 999.00 a pop they'd get a Digital Artist on that in no time :/

It's not going to release today surely it wouldn't make sense?

No.

Unless they were going to work an entire weekend, the dev's wouldn't be releasing this at all today.

Rocket found the video of the Hype Train to be awesome and wanted to keep hype up, but he wasn't hinting at anything last night.

I mean it's not hard to see when one takes a step back and think about reality here.

But my words are wasted and I will just let you all do as you please.

Hell I'll eat my words if I'm proven wrong today but untill then, guys, it's just another Friday.

• Like 3

No.

Unless they were going to work an entire weekend, the dev's wouldn't be releasing this at all today.

Rocket found the video of the Hype Train to be awesome and wanted to keep hype up, but he wasn't hinting at anything last night.

I mean it's not hard to see when one takes a step back and think about reality here.

Hell I'll eat my words if I'm proven wrong today but untill then, guys, it's just another Friday.

If you look at my last posts I've been arguing against the friday release, don't worry!

Edited by Owain1122
  • Like 1

If you look at my last posts I've been arguing against the firday release, don't worry!

I know, and I'm not trying to be an asshole but at the same time people are going way overboard with this and it has to stop. Does that mean we should all go back to being bored? Hell no, stay hyped be excited! But don't let it go so crazy to think that every post made or little tidbit of info that comes out somehow instantly means it's coming out. Be realistic and trust me, when the game comes out, we will know with a straight up post or tweet or announcement.

No.

You can take your 'logic', 'common sense' and 'concise powers of deduction' and show yourself to the door. They are not needed here.

• Like 3

You can take your 'logic', 'common sense' and 'concise powers of deduction' and show yourself to the door. They are not valued here.

Fixed.

• Like 2