rocket

Darwin List: Banned Users

Or if they want to obtain a reversal they could place a donation into the server they effected ?

Good Work DayZ

• Like 1

Or if they want to obtain a reversal

Bans are irrevocable.

• Like 10

Added to Eu5.

It's worthwhile to add it to your bans.txt if you have time.

However they are database banned, which means their profiles are destroyed and corrupted and will never be able to load.

• Like 12

I don't get why people bother cheating in mp games, and even more so in this game. The joy is in the challenge...

• Like 18

Added to Eu5.

It's worthwhile to add it to your bans.txt if you have time.

However they are database banned' date=' which means their profiles are destroyed and corrupted and will never be able to load.

[/quote']

Oh nice. Yeah, I've added them to EU5's bans.txt :)

I don't get why people bother cheating in mp games' date=' and even more so in this game. The joy is in the challenge...

[/quote']

Some people just want to skip the hard work and ruin other peoples fun.

• Like 7

Real players never fade. GJ

• Like 1

This is interesting, I'm curious on the reasons of why said people are banned. Obviously for good reason though.

This is interesting' date=' I'm curious on the reasons of why said people are banned. Obviously for good reason though.

[/quote']

Haven't you seen the stories about people getting killed out of no where, or getting teleported into the ocean, or 10 KM up high in the sky? Or the buildings that appear out of nowhere, with weapon crates nearby which contain any weapon you can think of? Or the teleporting machinegun wielding zombies?

By the way, +1 to the DayZ team and everyone who reported those cheaters!

• Like 6

Haven't you seen the stories about people getting killed out of no where, or getting teleported into the ocean, or 10 KM up high in the sky? Or the buildings that appear out of nowhere, with weapon crates nearby which contain any weapon you can think of? Or the teleporting machinegun wielding zombies (cheaters with face skin)?

Cheaters with face skins are face skins cheats ?

I met one today !

• Like 1

Legion will not put up with hacking as Nomad will not stand for it let me tell you this Nomad is not a very happy person right now about a legion member doing this.

Nightshadow, its not only the guy named in this thread that was doing it. There was another named in another thread, that was confirmed by Chaos. He needs to have a closer look at the rest of your guys, as your already tainted reputation is going to be zero at this rate.

I wish you guys the best in getting things sorted, but for the benefit of yourselves, do it quick.

• Like 2

Yes there was and this is known like Chaos has said. These members are known by the admins and if not already delt with will be. Legion members will not act like that nor should any gamer.

what can players that got killed by those hackers and lost days of playing do ? can we contact the dev team for a re-equip and re-locate ?