xalienax

What's your Favorite MOD for this MOD

rMod2.1! or Maybe OWPack, Then again, I just like shooting tons of new weapons, and flying badass helicoptors...Just saying. 

Vanilla... but nobody runs pure vanilla servers anymore. My clan attempted to but nobody was really into joining it. 

As of now, DayZero. But that might change with Aftermath.

Why's everyone voting for Aftermath? It's in closed beta.. 

Also, voting for Overwatch.

Because most of the people who said Aftermath. Are the Beta Testers and Devs. (:

Eg; Every1 who said aftermath. :>

Vanilla... but nobody runs pure vanilla servers anymore. My clan attempted to but nobody was really into joining it. 

I always see these posts and the answer is always the same, simply tick "hide unofficial" on your DayZ Commander and voila, official public hive vanilla servers. There's always at least one with 30+ people, usually more.

Origins for sure. Ability to build bases is a must for me.

Edited by EaGLe

I havent played Aftermath or Overwatch.  Can you guys explain what exactly about these mods makes it your favorite?

Anyone tried dayzrp? Saw a video short on reddit this morning and it looks interesting. But the restraints on what you're allowed to do (KOS).

Anybody have any first hand experience with these servers?

I havent played Aftermath or Overwatch.  Can you guys explain what exactly about these mods makes it your favorite?

Aftermath is in closed beta, and is epic in so many ways it's unexplainable. You'll see when it releases... trust me.

At the moment?  Zoombies, aka DayZ for ArmA 3.

Quite an achievement getting it to run at all, let alone having as much functionality is it does.

Ive found the new Hunting Grounds mod to be pretty fun, yet really hard. Its on the Lingor map, it has alien zombies and even UFOs I think. The zombies hit really hard and it is extremely challenging. Surprised more hardcore players don't play it.

Which is your favorite DayZ mod and why? Tell me below! Ive been playing regular dayz aton of the late and want to try something new! Tell me about some other dayz mods out there that are fun! Thanks!

-kevsta545 (dfbrown in game dayz)

Which is your favorite DayZ mod and why? Tell me below! Ive been playing regular dayz aton of the late and want to try something new! Tell me about some other dayz mods out there that are fun! Thanks!

-kevsta545 (dfbrown in game dayz)

what

dayz Unleashed currently..

the roving packs of AI (that kos everythign they see) makes for a excellent addition to an already outstanding new map aswell..

kudos to the devs on this mod..

/clap

Edited by Siberian

Ive found the new Hunting Grounds mod to be pretty fun, yet really hard. Its on the Lingor map, it has alien zombies and even UFOs I think. The zombies hit really hard and it is extremely challenging. Surprised more hardcore players don't play it.

That sounds like the most retarded mod ever made for this mod. I hope the servers catch fire. 

• Like 1

That sounds like the most retarded mod ever made for this mod. I hope the servers catch fire. 

If you dont like it, then simply avoid it. Be nice. It's nice to be nice.

L

Developing an adamant and pointed opinion about something based on someone's one sentence description is not conducive to self-betterment or growth.

Maybe, try it first?

Origins, there is something that you can call "story" and lots of to do. Houses, custom vehicles, custom helis, strongholds,

Humanity system etc...

i've played a bit of zero..not bad.

since 1.8 i came back to regular and it's my favourite.

i'll give for sure a try to caribou since it features zero enterable buildings and regular settings+namalsk climate..seems awesome