r4z0r49

DayZ Mod 1.7.7.1 Hotfix

My vanilla public server is spawning G36_C_SD_camo at crash sites. Or has at least spawned one.

My vanilla public server is spawning G36_C_SD_camo at crash sites. Or has at least spawned one.

1.7.7.1 Does not have the G36_C_SD_camo in any spawn table.

My bad I'm actually still not updated. I'm on 1.7.7. Oopsie

Edited by repeating

Well i'm lost just now i don't have 100 new posts every time i hit refresh wtf is going on. So what to do with my free time .... hum .... oh yea idle zeds :-)

What about fixing the tent placement? :)

With regards to loot I'm finding tons of ammo (.45 ACP, Makarov, 2Rnd. Pellet, 2Rnd. Slug), the occasional hatchet, chemlights and flares, the occasional rifle (AKM, CZ 550, double-barreled shotgun, Winchester 1866), backpacks, painkillers and heatpacks, tools (binoculars, hunting knife, flashlight, map, watch, compass, matches) and a crowbar I couldn't pick up.

What I'm not finding is food, drinks, and waterbottles except off zombies. I've found only one pistol, only a couple bandages, and no antibiotics.

Edited by Cadian412

With regards to loot I'm finding tons of ammo (.45 ACP, Makarov, 2Rnd. Pellet, 2Rnd. Slug), the occasional hatchet, chemlights and flares, the occasional rifle (AKM, CZ 550, double-barreled shotgun, Winchester 1866), backpacks, painkillers and heatpacks, tools (binoculars, hunting knife, flashlight, map, watch, compass, matches) and a crowbar I couldn't pick up.

What I'm not finding is food, drinks, and waterbottles except off zombies. I've found only one pistol, only a couple bandages, and no antibiotics.

Kill zombies they drop the stuff like crazy.

• Like 2

Well i'm lost just now i don't have 100 new posts every time i hit refresh wtf is going on. So what to do with my free time .... hum .... oh yea idle zeds :-)

In that case: Can you elaborate on what changes were made to the loot? With 1.7.7, many buildings have no loot, including hospitals and super markets. Has this been fixed?

I'd suggest you take a break and enjoy how satisfied the community is for all the contributions from all of you guys :) I loved 1.7.7 and have yet to try .1, so I'm eager!

It's just too bad that the community consists of so much inpatient people that constantly complain about every little detail. It's a mod, not a full game - which very few seem to comprehend.

And I guess the latest patch was a rough one - response-wise. I'm just hoping you guys look past it and keep the spirit up!

• Like 1

Still have an issue with Zeds spawning and immedietely all trained to walk into the building you came close to that spawned them.

Devils Castle, HV Military again, just sat there for like 10 minutes while 10 zeds spawned, slowly walked up to the stairs, every single one of them pathed all the way up, then all the way down, on top of it one was just sitting on the stairs and never moved itself. I finally gave up and moved on.

Headed to NW airfield and crept up on the North Barracks.

All the doors were closed clearly no one had been there yet. As a test I opened the first front door, ran back over to the trees and watched zed after zed slowly walk straight to the barracks, down the hall and back, over and over.... Two of them got stuck even and made me wait even longer... It took 15 minutes of me sitting in one spot before I could even fathom entering the building....

Seems like a retarted time suck if thats how its intented to be, instead of sneaking in and around zombies to duck inside a building for a moment of semi-safety, you now get to sit there and do nothing for 15minutes waiting for the pathing and spawning to end... Whats the point of sneaking around if zombies are going to have fixed pathing like that after spawning??

• Like 3

Still have an issue with Zeds spawning and immedietely all trained to walk into the building you came close to that spawned them.

Devils Castle, HV Military again, just sat there for like 10 minutes while 10 zeds spawned, slowly walked up to the stairs, every single one of them pathed all the way up, then all the way down, on top of it one was just sitting on the stairs and never moved itself. I finally gave up and moved on.

All the doors were closed clearly no one had been there yet. As a test I opened the first front door, ran back over to the trees and watched zed after zed slowly walk straight to the barracks, down the hall and back, over and over.... Two of them got stuck even and made me wait even longer... It took 15 minutes of me sitting in one spot before I could even fathom entering the building....

Seems like a retarted time suck if thats how its intented to be, instead of sneaking in and around zombies to duck inside a building for a moment of semi-safety, you now get to sit there and do nothing for 15minutes waiting for the pathing and spawning to end... Whats the point of sneaking around if zombies are going to have fixed pathing like that after spawning??

Maybe you could try to kill them? I see many people posting about idle zombies and having to wait, which is understandable if your a fresh spawn and have nothing. Even then just move on and find a axe or machete and kill the zombies, what's so hard about that? I don't understand what you people are after. First it was the infection is to hard, then the zeds are to hard, now you're (not you specifically, meaning everyone) complaining about idle zombies. Just kill them and wait for them to fix it. O_o

• Like 2

Maybe you could try to kill them? I see many people posting about idle zombies and having to wait, which is understandable if your a fresh spawn and have nothing. Even then just move on and find a axe or machete and kill the zombies, what's so hard about that? I don't understand what you people are after. First it was the infection is to hard, then the zeds are to hard, now you're (not you specifically, meaning everyone) complaining about idle zombies. Just kill them and wait for them to fix it. O_o

And attract the other 10-15 zeds in the surrounding area and\or give away my position to nearby players?? I originally enjoyed the game because it wasnt a game of killing zombies, it was a game of avoiding them at all costs...

Just dont see how forcing them to path that way makes the game better? Before you would see a random one in the grocery store, or one would path inside and down the aisle... But it was random... This new way takes away a huge aspect of the fun imo...

More nonmoving zombies:

UHvqjCO.jpg

BgjULbR.jpg

X7BeOka.jpg

rENzStu.jpg

RGDONZI.jpg

Also seeing a lot of zombies glitching inside buildings but can't say whether it's worse than usual. Pretty fantastic patch otherwise, made the game enjoyable again.

It is much worse than usual.... And on top of the zeds forced pathing into buildings, any form of stealth looting becomes insanely boring and a waste of time... All I can see as a solution is to "smash and grab" loot sites which is the opposite of the game I became to enjoy.

• Like 1

And attract the other 10-15 zeds in the surrounding area and\or give away my position to nearby players?? I originally enjoyed the game because it wasnt a game of killing zombies, it was a game of avoiding them at all costs...

You know, it's always possible to drop your gun on the ground, take out a hatchet/crowbar, and kill the zombie, and get your gun back. That's always been my MO when needing to kill zombies but not wanting to attract a horde. It's stealthy, too, so you won't have to bleed over the forums that a minor issue has ruined the game for you. Edited by IonicPaul

I just did a transfusion ok but only tried once.

loot & Zed spawn delays seem to be gone also

FPS is a little higher

Nothing negative to report so far that has not already been covered

blood transfusion broken again? 1.7.7.1 and latest filters

I just commented title cut, title text, and there was another but can't remember. It's line 187 of the new filters that causes it. In publicvarableval

I just commented title cut, title text, and there was another but can't remember. It's line 187 of the new filters that causes it. In publicvarableval

Can you post the entry for the kick from your publicevariable.log (null out IPs and GUIDs?

Can you post the entry for the kick from your publicevariable.log (null out IPs and GUIDs?

If I was at home I would have no problem doing this but I'm posting from my phone so I can't. But it was #150 it's not in publicvariable.txt it's in the other one publicvarableval I think it's called.

If I was at home I would have no problem doing this but I'm posting from my phone so I can't. But it was #150 it's not in publicvariable.txt it's in the other one publicvarableval I think it's called.

Same log file.

Edit: Updated filters, anyone experiencing kicks for SetPos restrictions on their server please re-update your filters.

https://github.com/DayZMod/Battleye-Filters

Edited by icomrade

Same log file.

Edit: Updated filters, anyone experiencing kicks for SetPos restrictions on their server please re-update your filters.

https://github.com/DayZMod/Battleye-Filters

Yeah one of my mods text me earlier and told me everyone was getting kicked after about two hours of up time, for a quick fix I just changed them to log instead of kick O_o

• Like 1

Roadblocks and trash still fail to spawn quickly enough for me and my group. This is dangerous for us because they randomly "pop" into the world and can result in car wrecks and wasted time and effort / parts.

This is my favorite feature with the new patch. I think it should be like this.