r4z0r49

DayZ Mod 1.7.7.1 Hotfix

Yea sorry out of my control.

Not a problem I'd rather have a late release than one with bugs that require a hotfix :) Just let us know if its not going to be tonight. 

Edited by seaweed

Not a problem I'd rather have a late release than one with bugs that require a hotfix :) Just let us know if its not going to be tonight. 

As i said the files are not in our hands they where uploaded to the cdn some time ago waiting on release by Matt.

We have never give a date outside the 16th. Go read the other thread.

Above is the proposed change log for release between -  07/09/2013 - 14/09/2013

Change log has already been passed by Rocket. Hopefully the next release's should follow pretty fast.

Maybe I am just unable to read dates, I guess I should head back to kindergarden.

Change log has already been passed by Rocket. Hopefully the next release's should follow pretty fast.

Maybe I am just unable to read dates, I guess I should head back to kindergarden.

Page before this one

Release date is planned for Monday the 16th

As i said the files are not in our hands they where uploaded to the cdn some time ago waiting on release by Matt.

Aw, It is past nine in Czech Republic. Might not get our hopes to high.

guys if you are so impatient, why didn't you go and play on test servers, and ofc. report bugs, then the patch could come on out 14.09.

instead you are here and crying about release date...

Doh yes that is correct i did post that. Those dates are testing dates the 14th would have been perfect if all testing was good but as always the testers found some new issues.

That was my mistake.

• Like 1

R4Z0R49 i notice in 1.8 that when you have melle in hands inventory slot and let say m16a2 in the carryng slot, you cant see that m16 on you back, or when you have m16 in hands, cant see melle (crowbar, hachet) on bellt like in 1.7.7.1 when you had melle eqquipt but you had pistol in the hands...

but then again in 1.8 when you have pistol in the hands you can see last equipt melle or m16 on your back

now situation when you see a guy running with melle weapon you really dont know whether he have a gun or not, because you cant see nothing carrying on his back...

have you noticed that, is this going to be fixt, or is this on standby for now...

second, regarding building spawn zeds, well I have not seen them in any building :(

and one more thing, FAL ammo is spawning in barns, and civilian buildings, is that normal?
Edited by latz

Doh yes that is correct i did post that. Those dates are testing dates the 14th would have been perfect if all testing was good but as always the testers found some new issues.

That was my mistake.

Lol, These things slip our minds at times, but it meant in a joking "oh yeah..." kind of way, and not in a accusative one, so no worries.

guys if you are so impatient, why didn't you go and play on test servers, and ofc. report bugs, then the patch could come on out 14.09.

instead you are here and crying about release date...

I have played on the test server, when I had time available, but as I couldn't play much I couldn't really test for any bugs, I didn't notice any game breakers as I was prancing around so I content.

R4Z0R49 i notice in 1.8 that when you have melle in hands inventory slot and let say m16a2 in the carryng slot, you cant see that m16 on you back, or when you have m16 in hands, cant see melle (crowbar, hachet) on bellt like in 1.7.7.1 when you had melle eqquipt but you had pistol in the hands...

but then again in 1.8 when you have pistol in the hands you can see last equipt melle or m16 on your back

now situation when you see a guy running with melle weapon you really dont know whether he have a gun or not, because you cant see nothing carrying on his back...

have you noticed that, is this going to be fixt, or is this on standby for now...

second, regarding building spawn zeds, well I have not seen them in any building :(

and one more thing, FAL ammo is spawning in barns, and civilian buildings, is that normal?

It would require the ability to be able to edit the ArmA 2 character models, without that ability it can not be fixed. It's the same reason you cannot see backpacks on some units.

Do not try and speed up Matt. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.

So I think it's fairly obvious that they missed the release date.... any new ETA?

Yes, When Matt can find the time to release it, just be patient.