G000gle

Very mad friends

G000gle, I will protect you from the Fabio.

<'gooogle translation'>

I never kill other player.

Fabio was mad and he need help to.

:)

• Like 1

Stop lying about your translator, its starting to piss me off.

Unless you can prove to me that english is a second language for you GTFO

Go on Gooogle, it's funny, if you're real or not. And a lot of those tough guys here take it all way too serious, DayZ as well.

Why feed it beans? Just let it go away.

Where are you from Google~?

Hes form the most wonderful place you can imagine.....THE INTERNET.

• Like 1

Stop lying about your translator, its starting to piss me off.

Unless you can prove to me that english is a second language for you GTFO

Nobody forces you to read these posts.

True, But if a topic header interests me, I will read the post.

However If someone who not only has multiple accounts (which is agianst the rules) intentionally spells badly, then it is just down right retarded.

True, But if a topic header interests me, I will read the post.

However If someone who not only has multiple accounts (which is agianst the rules) intentionally spells badly, then it is just down right retarded.

or is it because you fell for the illusion :P?

edit:

the illusion = G000gle ;)

Edited by joe_mcentire

or is it because you fell for the illusion :P?

Nope, anyone who reads his posts can tell straight away that he uses "gooogle translator" and not "Google Translate"

That's not an adequate excuse for a troll thread. No one forces you to read spam threads, yet they are deleted/locked. Nobody can force you to do anything. By allowing him to both have (apparently) multiple accounts and troll, you show others that its fine to do so.

That's not an adequate excuse for a troll thread. No one forces you to read spam threads, yet they are deleted/locked. Nobody can force you to do anything. By allowing him to both have (apparently) multiple accounts and troll, you show others that its fine to do so.

He's not been allowed to have multiple accounts and that has been dealt with. There is however room on our forums for humour. I find his "parody" funny but I know some don't.

• Like 2

l2fun

Where do I begin...

A friend of ours got playing on our suggestion, he was slow to pick up the game and it became a daily thing for myself or my other server owner friend to have to pick him up or go bloodbag him etc. he didn't seem to understand that being sat there in his inventory whilst 3 zeds beat the crap out of him is not a good idea.

One day he found a mi17, we repaired it for him. It lasted roughly 6 seconds. The same day he called on us twice more for bloodbags, somehow we both mashed our hueys in the process of trying to help. So even though it was late we went to track down a fresh spawn replacement Huey, one was on otmel. I made the swim over to check it, all green no fuel. We had one jerry, quick check of kamyshovo for another, no dice.

As it was late I said screw it, put all my gear in the SUV for safe keeping and swam over with the one jerry, the 'friend' decided it would be funny to take pot shots at me with his m24 ( what made it worse was that I thought he'd stolen my DMR from the car due to the same sound ), he missed but by now even my mild mannered friend in the drivers seat was raging. It turned out ok, got the Huey refuelled and parked at our base.

He behaved for a bit after that night.

Another highlight was going to NW one night to find he'd tried to take off in the old plane and zeds had ruined him to unconsciousness, I went, got over 300 humanity for the full medical works to watch him try the plane. 41.6 seconds he lasted.

As you probably have guessed this is our own private hive ( we could have cheated with admin panel the night of many helicopters but we don't believe in it ). It is fairly quiet so any players that join that seem reasonable can get some help from us to encourage their return. Also this played in with my hero skin and I guess I'd been watching far too much Frankie...

A teenager joins one day when I'm on a mission to pick up the fresh spawn mi17 ( random spawn point stuck it up north west of lopatino ), picked him up, discovered that although he was a noob he seemed ok. Went on the mission, got the mi17 whilst teaching him some points regarding inventory etc. the kid seemed to fall in love with me after I gave him an m4a1 cco sd and ammo ( like I said quiet server, we had more loot than we knew what to do with, our base was now 16 tents, ural, SUV all full ).

We played quite a lot that week, during which I found that the kid was a thieving little bugger, he found other players cars and tents and began to help himself. We let slip to our friend that his UAZ had been taken. He went berserk, logged in, we were at NWAF and I knew he saved around there. I heard an ak shot ( neither me or the kid had ak ) checked p and told the kid to jump in the heli and we got out of there. Cue a few hours of first friend demanding I deliver the kid to him. In rage he went and stole other people's cars. I told him to return the BAF Landy as that was another guys who I was good mates with after meeting in game a few times. A stand off came about and the server owner took the still raging friend off to distract him with trying an AN2 at NEAF.

What really threw a spanner in the works was that a heli crash spawned at NW near 2 mini player bases, I couldn't pass it up and although Mr Rage was back around there too I looted it ( camo clothing ) and then stole the Land Rover back and got the kid to hide it.

The argument carried on over 1 UAZ for days and culminated in Mr Rage taking shots at me 1 night. I got quite angry with him, After months of bagging him on a daily basis I was told to pack my tents and leave NW, it was his! This included him telling me i was in his scope! So I left NW, flew away, auto hovered and played my trump card - he didn't know I had admin. Kicked him to show him that actually if anyone was boss it was me. The argument spilled into Facebook private messaging and we had a right go at each other ( I should also point out we've known each nearly 20 years ).

Things are sorted now, we switched to Taviana 2.0 to wipe the slate clean.

I love Dayz but omg it doesn't half make grown men act like stroppy kids...

Karl is clearly one of those controlling assholes. :)

• Like 1

Threads Merged.

Nice work GOOOgle. Meter it out properly and you'll be fine. And best to garble the English a bit more. Adds to the confusion.