joe_mcentire

[DAYZ SA] - ultimate Q&A

Are there any plans to improve the useability of boats now that you have added two more islands to Chernarus+?

eg: add storage function like cars and heli's; increase speed of Small Boat and Fishing Boat; ability to stand on boat to do actions (maybe actually go in the boat cabin too?).

• Like 2

Are there any plans to improve the useability of boats now that you have added two more islands to Chernarus+?

eg: add storage function like cars and heli's; increase speed of Small Boat and Fishing Boat; ability to stand on boat to do actions (maybe actually go in the boat cabin too?).

What wait? Another island apart from Utes? It's not sarcasm believe me, but I lurk this forum and the subreddit forum every day and I've never saw anything related to another island except from the addition of Utes.

Edited by Guisho

Another inventory question.

Is the 10th item in the backpack a condom?

Maybe used for waterproofing items such as matches?

zCG3jaQ.jpg

Would be terrible to get a STD from a zombie

How will ping affect the standalone?

• Like 2

How do you plan to implement fistfighting?

• Like 1

Hey get a Moderator to see this and one of them might be able to forward it onto Rocket

He might see it, but chances are better if you get it to a higher-up person in command

I would PM boneboys OP

Will you add fatigue system that goes at least as far as A.C.E. so you really need to stop to catch breath or otherwise the game forces you to stop?

Edited by St. Jimmy
  • Like 7

Will you add windage? Will you add Sniper rifles and auto-weapons that are not russian at all?

• Like 2

How satisfied are you with the swamp so far? Will there be special content like fog, audio or loot? Will there be secrets buried under the soil?

• Like 2

Is "DayZ Standalone" only the "working title"? Have you ever thought about an independent title for the SA?

Have you thought about extrem weather effects? Do you think hail would be a nice and fairly easy thing to implement?

To what extent will you be able to affect other players?

i.e actions like handcuffing, drugging, trapping... oh, and of course giving backrubs, treating illnesses and bodily seaches :)

• Like 5

Will it be possible to seamlessly stitch servers and their maps together so you can travel from one server to another by car, boat or foot?

• Like 1

Is "DayZ Standalone" only the "working title"? Have you ever thought about an independent title for the SA?

There is DayZ, which is the game (a.k.a standalone) and DayZ Mod, which is the mod.

• Like 2

Will there be specific attachments for weapons? (i.e. .308 suppressor, 5.45x39 suppressor, .303 suppressor). Will some of these be crafted? (i.e. MagLite suppressor, oil filter suppressor, potato suppressor, bottle suppressor with decreased longevity).

Edited by Katana67
  • Like 2

Horses. When will we be able to bareback.

edit- will there be saddles also.

Edited by Hetstaine
  • Like 4

How will you encourage players to play at nighttime and not make the babies switching servers once it's getting dark?

• Like 9

You recently said, that at the moment the game seems to be all about crafting (exaggerated) so this is going to be a core concept. What is the ultimate goal in terms of crafting? Is there an idea to improvise all kind of stuff to gain any new kind of stuff? keywords: alienation, improvisation, ideas from Fallout-Series.