mattlightfoot

DayZ Developer Blog 8th March

You seem to have an unhealthy fixation with prostitutes, is there something you need to get off your chest?

It's okay, you can tell uncle Max.

...what if he is roaming the streets of Whitechapel at night....fuck ...I am scared now....

Edited by Private Evans
  • Like 1

That's not really a great idea. I understand your point. but I'm sure you can hold on for a bit.

L

Sorry, had to do it!

Edited by Wh1spY

Does anyone know if they are working on better weapon sounds? the Ak in the game/blog sounds like CRAP. IMO not super important, much more pressing matters but id like to see it done eventually. Any thoughts? Is BI working on NEW weapon sounds for Arma3?

• Like 1

I should finish my train of thought, if BI is working on NEW weapon sounds great no time wasted doing the research for my DayZ buddies.

On a side note I am sorry for saying that Rocket is on Twitter too much. When he doesnt post I go nuts. I didn't mean it Dean give me MOAR infos

So steam launches early access

Why the hell isnt DayZ on there?

Cmon rocket sort it out lol

That's not really a great idea. I understand your point. but I'm sure you can hold on for a bit.

L

Of course its a good idea.

Steam early access is for this very sort of thing.

The SA will be released as a Alpha anyway.

How would this affect development in a bad way? It just wont.

If anything it will help development.

There will be ZERO bad affect releasing it now Steam has announced early access.

Me want the stand alooooone! Just release it and make patches for it, Minecraft Style.

It can't be more buggier than the mod right? Personally I think people will get tired of waiting, and just ignore the game when you guys finally releases it.

The saying, "We will release it when it's done." it old and not funny anymore.

I am sorry but I will at least partly disagree on this. Arma 3 is released as an Alpha. Only a blind person will not notice this info on the right bottom corner of the screen when launching and being in the game. However, check the Arma 3 forums and make a not of how many morons there are complaining about being ripped off because of "little content, bad performance and bugs". Some people there really should receive the Darwin award.

DayZ, even if released as an Alpha, has so high expectations on it, it must have a rather good first impression in order to avoid a shitstorm. That's the sad thing in the 21st centure, thanks to all our "entitlment generations".

• Like 1

I also think it is irresponsible to post in bright green text... what are you? a whore?

If i was a whore i would post in black..or grey.

It can't be more buggier than the mod right?

Why would you assume that?

Of course its a good idea.

Steam early access is for this very sort of thing.

The SA will be released as a Alpha anyway.

How would this affect development in a bad way? It just wont.

If anything it will help development.

There will be ZERO bad affect releasing it now Steam has announced early access.

People that SCREAM for it now Will be the first to SCREAM when something is Wrong so wait like the rest of us little boy
  • Like 4

oh man, the power of the people

So you're just going to ignore the exchange rate, huh...

yes YES i am going to. got any problem with that?! it is more a symbolic fee and i guess one unit of any currency doesn't hurt anyone ;)

If i was a whore i would post in black..or grey.

:P ...you realize what you did there?!!

Will be doing a good roundup of activity in next devblog and at PAX.

Personally, I don't care about the round up. As long it has high production value...

Edited by mzltv
  • Like 1

Now that the boards have slowed down a bit we wont have to read posts about how Rockets wasting his time by going to game conventions and how he should be chained to his desk.

Oh

• Like 2

Personally, I don't care about the round up. As long it has high production value...

Michael Bay explosions

• Like 3

And Mel Gibson plot.

Say what you want about Mel Gibson, but the son of a bitch knows story structure.

Cheesus ..... two weeks have pastt!!!! When the next devblog? Rocket! @Wake up wake up wake up lets make blog tonight, get up get up get up cause you do it right! Babyyy i'm hot just like an oven i need some blogin'.... @ (Marvin Gaye)

• Like 1

Maybe Johnny Depp playing Rocket, and Nicholas Cage playing Matt..

I Cage is involved then I'm gonna start complaining.

• Like 2

Maybe Danny Dyer can take over Nicholas Cage's role as Matt then...

If you're unaware of Danny Dyer,

- as you can tell, both him and Matt are very similar - both in mannerisms and voices.

I am not happy that Rocket is going to waste his time at some small unimportant gaming show!! He should instead sit at his desk and place some new barns on the chernarus+ map !!

PS: joe_mcentire do you accept rupees as well ??

I just came across this gem after googling "It'll be done when it's done"... :) I'm not into coding at all, so I have no clue if this goes for the development DayZ or not... Guess someone will rage at me if not... ;)

http://anthillonline...code-pig-video/

Edited by Asharak