r4z0r49

DayZ Mod 1.7.6.1 Hotfix

There are two major bugs:

1. When the player changes the clothing he spawns at the ocean (~100m above the water). If he does not abort he dies, if he aborts he spawns randomly at the coast.

2. The crossbows creates graphical artifacts

Its server side any server admin can change this.

Cut out too much. Was referring to a target build for the 8 bags of food at NWAF by that poster. Or is that something that can also be done server side?

Or perhaps client side? LOL.

Regarding the PVP debate that seems to have startet here..

I dont think DayZ will be as fun to many ppl if the pvp element is taken out of the game, like some other dude said, it only adds to the game. and i agree.

without the risk of getting shot without a warning or sniped.. the game wouldnt be the same.. then people would just run around everywhere holding hands and kiting zombies.

I for one love all the bandits and pvp'ers in this game, it makes it much more scary, and makes you think twice before going scavanging at North Western Airfield etc.

So Thank you! To all you Bandits, PvP'ers ( tho its same thing as Bandits.. Mostly ) and snipers out there. Keep up the good work at making the game more scary and unforgiving

Regarding the PVP debate that seems to have startet here..

There is no pvp debate, the guy is crazy!

I dont think DayZ will be as fun to many ppl if the pvp element is taken out of the game, like some other dude said, it only adds to the game. and i agree.

Noone suggested taking pvp out of the game. Ever.

Calm. We are not doing this nonsense. The cans were enough.

Edited by Max Planck

Well some ppl did seem to discuss some pvp stuff here :) so just wanted too add my thoughts

Sorry Boss :P

When i try to drink or eat ; wham-#20 script and kick.

So i starve and hope for another update to fix this update that fixed previous update :lol:

Hi all

I am a newcomer to this mod (straight from RO and RO2) though I have been an active gamer for many years and I just want to express my gratitude for all the work you guys are doing.

Thx for the quick hotfix by the way.

I can't believe people got all butthurt over something as small as cans of food/beverage THAT HONOR THE GUYS WHO HELP GIVE YOU A FREE MOD

Ummm, I loaded up the game this morning just fine but every time I try and log in to any server it says something went wrong, I just refreshed my DayZ Commander Version and it says my DayZ is Corrupt. What ze hell?

Hi all

I am a newcomer to this mod (straight from RO and RO2) though I have been an active gamer for many years and I just want to express my gratitude for all the work you guys are doing.

Thx for the quick hotfix by the way.

I can't believe people got all butthurt over something as small as cans of food/beverage THAT HONOR THE GUYS WHO HELP GIVE YOU A FREE MOD

Ummm, I loaded up the game this morning just fine but every time I try and log in to any server it says something went wrong, I just refreshed my DayZ Commander Version and it says my DayZ is Corrupt. What ze hell?

Well hello to you all here at dayzmod.com :)!

Thanks MUCHO Raz.

With respect to changing heli crash loot via server side tweaks, do you have a specific citation of code to change? Or is that more of an Open DayZ kinda question?

Later dood.

something went wrong please disconnect of the server and retry

nice patch guys.

Edited by monkza

Bug report.

Was in cherno having a shoot out. Two of us killed four guys over the course of ten minutes near the church. All guys fired off their guns. The last guy we killed was near the pub ne of the church. About 30 seconds after he died, just as my buddy was coming up to loot him, there instant spawn what looked like 50-100 zombies on his body. Not sure if it was a hacker or a bug. It was nuts.

I had the same problem. If you are using steam, what I had to do was verify the file intergity of both Arma 2 and Arma:OA. Second, I closed steam and then re-opened it. Third, I started Arma:OA through steam and then exit out. Only then could I finally start a game using Dayz Commander.

Edited by boatie

Regardless of the Bugs and issues in Alpha testing, I think you guys are doing a fine job and I hope you continue despite the negativity. :beans: :thumbsup:

• Like 1

There does not seem to be much negativity with this latest patch. There was some crying about beans and cans but that wasn't anything serious. I was just playing on a 1.7.4.4 server, zombies in 1.7.6.1 are easier. Hmmm.

IMO, Fuck 1.7.6.1

I honestly think it is EXTREMELY stupid to add all these items, to turn around and remove them all because of a bunch of cry babies that don't like them.

I hope my server doesn't auto upgrade to the new hotfix, because I personally love these new items. I was tired of beans and pop, now I can have muffins and beer and god dammit thats the way I like it. Nice job wasting the time of the devs guys.

(Side note: As long as MRE's are not removed, im still pleased with the new items and with the new update, I just hate the update because I loved all the new items, I just love the MRE's more.)

Edited by Dlcoates1
  • Like 1

Just a thought, if it is now possible to have individual bolts that can form a quiver - is it also possible to introduce "loose" ammo (of varying types) that can be combined into magazines/clips?

PS:

Really like the new items and icons. Love the new bacon and the mystery cans are great! Just wondering about the toilet paper and razor? Will we be growing beards soon!!!

Edited by Hoik

Lots of magazines with wrong models, all of which had previously been correct. DMR mags appear as stripper-clips now... Lee-Enfield clips appear as SVD mags... M1014 shells appear as pistol mags...

• Like 1

Return the cans now. Seriously the whiners were just being fucking whiners. I want to play the 1.7.6 servers, not the hotfixed ones because more variety with the food. LAME.

Please just ignore the bitching bitches. There was nothing wrong with them. :(

• Like 4

Dude, disagreement is so uncool... let's call everyone who disagrees whiners. And then deride the devs we're trying to help give props to as "crowd pleasers".

Let's totally say that they were arguing against variety, rather than against an immersion-breaker. And while we're at it, we should totally also accuse them of not wanting the mod developers to get credit!

Logical fallacies are afoot! On both sides!

I did video to show how friendly are zeds on fields in this version, and it's true, but not all was smorh :D