r4z0r49

DayZ Mod 1.7.6.1 Hotfix

yeah as usually someone deleting my posts

i didnt write anything bad,offensively or insult

So? I just wrote truth that theres still things need to be fixed

I write it again,ammo bug is still not fixed just put you half magazines in you bag disonnect they will refill

THIS THING MUST BE FIXED YOU HEAR ME DEV TEAM???

This was never fixed.

• Like 1

Chopper crash sites don't always crash with good loot its now a random split between Military, HeliCrash and MilitarySpecial Server admins can chose to swap this as they see fit.

What else will be removed from DayZ? Zeds???

What wrong was with MilitarySpecial lot on crash sites? Do everybody should run now with razors only???

What else will be removed from DayZ? Zeds???

What wrong was with MilitarySpecial lot on crash sites? Do everybody should run now with razors only???

Sorry what was removed? you have lost me

Chopper crash sites don't always crash with good loot its now a random split between Military, HeliCrash and MilitarySpecial Server admins can chose to swap this as they see fit.

I like this. The overall amount of military hardware on a server will be reduced, and the people who wants lots of pvp will get more action at the airfields.

Good one.

• Like 1

Thanks MUCHO Raz.

Do you have a specific citation of code to change, or is that more of an Open DayZ kinda question?

Toodles!

I like this. The overall amount of military hardware on a server will be reduced, and the people who wants lots of pvp will get more action at the airfields.

Good one.

On Airfield I found 8 bags of food instead of military lot, so? Where weapon now?

This is not 'Nam, this is Dayz. There are rules!

Sorry what was removed? you have lost me

Maybe I'm wrong. But you said "its now a random split between Military, HeliCrash and MilitarySpecial". What is changed now???

And last night I found 2 crash sites with no lot. Was even no garbage lot here.

On Airfield I found 8 bags of food instead of military lot, so? Where weapon now?

8 bags of food?

I hope there was some Humble Pie in there.

We are aware of this issue.

• Like 3

8 bags of food?

I hope there was some Humble Pie in there.

Just dog food :P Yes, it was in one barrack, 8 bags :P Plus some ammo to ak and no weapon.

nonono don't remove food, who the hell doesn't want variety in game? That's ridiculous. You just give community choice, they take only most pleased for them. Don't do this

Good one.

Au contraire. Those who are not PvP-ers will be forced into PvP at the more restricted sites in order to keep up with the arms race. If PvP-ers were the only ones at the airfields, then they'd run rampant over PvE-ers. Ex: DMR vs AK. Who wins that matchup?

Additonally, in a resource poor environment, where is the best place to get better gear? Other players. I acquired my very first Chernarus head-wrap on the second day of 1.7.5. Had crap gear with nothing to lose. (other maps, esp Namalsk, a head wraps a given).

Way to split the community up even more than it was already.

Is there no way to force server owners to upgrade so everyone is on the same page as this is all very pathetic tbh.

All I can say is thank God Arma 3 is released next week as I am really rather fed up with all this drama now so I think I'll be having a break on that until SA drops.

SA can't come soon enough, bring back the public hive so everyone is back playing the same game as everyone else.

Is there a target build in sight?

Its server side any server admin can change this.

R4ZOR, cmon, you did it right. Make your choices more confident. Removal is not needed

PvP or not, my few cents.

1. I was sure DayZ is multiplayer game over the net, so if not PvP, maybe it should be Single player, offline game or just coop?
  2. PvP was always in dayz, and it's why DayZ is that popular (not only because PvP but also).
  3. Bandits just adding to this game some spices, without them, game will be boring.
  4. removing weapon like a AS50 is not good idea too imo. How I can fight with bandits in vehicles? Or with server lot cleaners in helis?

We are aware of this issue.

Thank you. Check STANAG lot table also please. I searched the entire airfield+Stary Sobor camp+ many deer stands and I found only 1 STANAG mag, where was a lot of AK ammo. Thanks

Wait what? The new food wasn't removed because it was buggy but because of some stiff-ass whiners with absolutely no sense of humour? Faith in Humanity has once more deteriorated.

And as mentioned, welcome to the new Forumfield where kid's tears get's translated into changelogs more frequently than a normal person chances his/her underwear...

I was thinking the same thing, this is the future of DayZ.. shows anything in the mod can be changed when realism whiners at the top get what they want.

Truly sad indeed, here's some tears DayZ Dev Team, I know you loooove tears. :'(

So removed the useful stuff and left the toilet paper?

Awesome.

I'd quite possibly give a crap load of beans away for one roll of toilet paper if the apocalypse was to really happen

after a few years of eating beans and not having decent toilet paper... it would be like finding the vaccine to turn zombies into hot chicks without clothes

• Like 1

I think it was a good decision to take the items out. Though the whole thing was well meaning, the odd and sometimes goofy nick-names just make the mod look unprofessional. No disrespect - my handle would look wrong on a can of beans too.

I know DayZ is a mod, but its not like its some small mod that nobody knows about. It's put a commecially dead, 3 year old game back on top of Steam sales charts. It's taken a style of gameplay no one would have thought would be successful and made it uber-successful. One not to be mentioned company tried to rush their own product to market after seeing DayZs success. Its won mod of the year awards, and one site even named it as game of the year. Though technically its a free mod, people who will never play ArmA 2 have paid for it just to play DayZ, which essentially equates to them paying for DayZ the mod. And official or not, this has become the demo for those who are interested in the Stand Alone. Hence it deserves a higher level of professionalism than most mods.

So that said, I thank the devs for their hard, unrewarded, and way too often unappreciated work on continuing to work on this mod and add to it. I'm very much looking forward to finding myself a VZ 58 !!!!

• Like 1

Sucks because the only food/drink i had were the new ones....

It saddens me that this hotfix demonstrates how people can put literally weeks of work into something, only to have it ruined and shat all over by a bunch of f#@%ing whining.

pretty much this.

this is sad as fuck realshit if u didnt label the can foods and sodas in the changelog i bet u most of these little boys wouldnt be bitching to remove them and who cares if they have fucked up names its more realisitc that there is more variety in food and drinks then finding beans and sardines every fucken where u go next time if ur goin to remove or add content MAKE A FUCKING POLL FFS

Edited by krusty

Au contraire. Those who are not PvP-ers will be forced into PvP at the more restricted sites in order to keep up with the arms race. If PvP-ers were the only ones at the airfields, then they'd run rampant over PvE-ers.

I don't play for the PvP and I don't think I've been at an airfield since October. The ol' Lee is perfectly fine for me. Unless you are out looking for trouble there is no 'arms race'.

Ex: DMR vs AK. Who wins that matchup?

That depends on the range the are fighting at, on the skill of the players and on 'who saw who first'. Especially the last one makes the 'arms race' less important for he who sneaks.

*Gollum*

PvP or not, my few cents.

1. I was sure DayZ is multiplayer game over the net, so if not PvP, maybe it should be Single player, offline game or just coop?
  2. PvP was always in dayz, and it's why DayZ is that popular (not only because PvP but also).
  3. Bandits just adding to this game some spices, without them, game will be boring.
  4. removing weapon like a AS50 is not good idea too imo. How I can fight with bandits in vehicles? Or with server lot cleaners in helis?

Wait, who is taking pvp out? Where are you getting this?

The mechanics are as always, full pvp.

Edited by Max Planck