rocket

DayZ Devblog 22nd February 2013

moreover it is honest and authentic... they seem to show themselves and the way they develope the game as honest as possible. and this shows the video. in this context, well it fits...at least for me.

just one word of advice: please be careful of what you talk and what you release to the public these days. (i hope you'll get my hint ;))

edit: is there anyone that filters information out of videos and writes it down? i tend to overhear/see infos given in videos... :(

Edited by joe_mcentire
  • Like 2

I think most people seem to be enjoying the fact so far that this is quite a low budget personal view of the guys at work not a over polished AAA load of balls that we usually get treated to by the big game companies.

If they have in fact made it look crap on purpose then I congratulate them as it must have been harder to do than something half decent.

Im not saying it has to be an amazing video with AE renders and all that crap but at least the basics should be solid. The content was there but hidden behind a 'who gives a shit?' kind of a video.

I think most people seem to be enjoying the fact so far that this is quite a low budget personal view of the guys at work not a over polished AAA load of balls that we usually get treated to by the big game companies.

exactly!

the work that has been invested is quite sufficient.

everything beyond is just a waste of time...

edit: do you want the game asap or shiny ass videos?

Edited by siew

If they have in fact made it look crap on purpose then I congratulate them as it must have been harder to do than something half decent.

Im not saying it has to be an amazing video with AE renders and all that crap but at least the basics should be solid. The content was there but hidden behind a 'who gives a shit?' kind of a video.

Do not be upset. I'm sure Matt will practice hard for the next one.

Love behind the scenes videos with all technical stuff ib the for-front. Looks like an amazing job!

could anybody please translate what Lukas is saying at 15:18?

if its too dirty send me a pm^^

I'm just thrilled that these devblogs have kept me occupied for 30+ min for the past three weeks.

Even if they're still in the mocap phase it gives me hopes for a bloody christmas :D

Keep it up and keep us posted Rocket!

You really have to get someone who knows how to use a god damn camera to do your videos! Oh and learn how to focus!

Shit i'll go out there and do it for you if you want me to!

Lol it wasn't really THAT bad. Definitely not enough for you to post this comment.

On a side note, I too want to know what was said in that other language. Please post here or send me a PM as well. Thank you DayZ'ers.

Edited by twinturbonet
  • Like 1

Lol it wasn't really THAT bad. Definitely not enough for you to post this comment.

On a side note, I too want to know what was said in Russian. Please post here or send me a PM as well. Thank you DayZ'ers.

aren't they czechs? no i'm pretty sure, by watching their names, they are either czechs or slovaks.

Edited by joe_mcentire

aren't they czechs? no i'm pretty sure, by watching their names, their are either czechs or slovaks.

Oh damn, my bad. I really have no idea. I'm going to edit my post :) Thanks.

You really have to get someone who knows how to use a god damn camera to do your videos! Oh and learn how to focus!

Shit i'll go out there and do it for you if you want me to!

s7hXr.jpg

• Like 5

Lukas says at the end of his interview:

"Hold on, Shery, it'll be good."

I have no idea what 'Shery' is but otherwise I think you get the idea.

like "chérie" the french term for darling/honey/sweetheart

It was a weekly devblog, what did you want a full camera crew and Mountain Dew Code Red endorsements?

• Like 2

je doute que ce soit la raison, car le tchèque n'est pas lié avec le francais (je pense).

well maybe he did so on a whim...as some ppl lend special words from different languages,

It was a weekly devblog, what did you want a full camera crew and Mountain Dew Code Red endorsements?

Doritos you forgot to mention doritos!

• Like 1

je doute que ce soit la raison, car le tchèque n'est pas lié avec le francais (je pense).

Je confirme que le tchéque n'a rien a voir avec le français :)

Must be a reference to a movie or something.

• Like 1

Here's a thought...Maybe they are too busy making the game to painstakingly edit a video for supposed video editing aficionados like yourself...At the end of the day, they don't have any obligation to release these videos at all.

Wind your neck in.

Edited by soapmak3r
  • Like 4