mattlightfoot

DayZ Mod 1.7.5.1 Update

Bacon?! Guess there has to be a bacon shortage simulator somewhere...

not happy I updated... Only one server let me join with this update and I got a #44 script error that made me have to delete my BE file... Now legs get broken with any forced hit (worst then before sneezing seemed to have broke my leg) So I becuse I updated I cant get on non updated servers... I wonder how long till they update... seems to be real glitchy

I'm on a whitelist server, but I moved over there recently from the public server they had. No idea what a fresh spawn starts with.

I've been to 3-4 different supermarkets and never found matches.

I find tonnes of food (carried over 20 food recently, but ate most of it to get blood back), as well as Watches x lots, some drinks, Makarov mags, sometimes an ALICE pack (which I have already) and other thingamajigs of little use.

Matches are my unicorns... I hear about them but I can never find them...

And I don't wanna be infected (whatever that does...) :(

Just play more. From your statements, I understand that you haven't played for that long, it's just a matter of time until you find some. If you don't find some, go away and come back later. simple as that.

Infections make you lose blood, 3 per sec and down to 3000. You can regain it by eating, but you'll lose everything over 3000 again, until you take antibiotics.

How do you do?

** [NEW] - You can now boil water using a fire,TrashTinCan or ItemSodaEmpty and fullwaterbottleI

I had fire place and full water bottle in my inventory but no option to boil it.

aha ... i need trashcan ...... gonna try it out

yeah it worked :) nice addtion

Edited by root`

so if i have updated the mod .. but the server i use is not . then thats going to cause the script restriction #44 im getting as different versions of the mod conflicting through BE

No "FoodgoatmeatRaw"? Shame the bacon wasn't called pork as bacon is only got from a pig after processing the meat while all raw pig-meat is 'pork'.

LOL.

All in all - great job! Thanks!

Hey Digby, where you been fella :)

so if i have updated the mod .. but the server i use is not . then thats going to cause the script restriction #44 im getting as different versions of the mod conflicting through BE

You need to allow time for server admins to update at their end. It's always best to wait a while.

The tweet from News says 1.7.5.5 so I guess that's another typo that hsould have been fixed? ;)

1 Try killing a rabbit with a melee weapon you have to waste ammo to kill and ammo is becoming harder to find + the noise from weapon fire.

We are trying to pull back some survival to make players think about what they do.

It's not perfect but we feel we are getting closer.

I applaud the deeper survival aspect but feel I have to nitpick this decision also. As this is becoming as close to 'realistic' as a survival game can be, deciding that rabbits yield the most nutrition is a bad idea as any soldier / survival expert will tell you that rabbit meat offers the LEAST calories of all meat, and you can in fact starve to death eating rabbit meat. I can see a flood of armchair survivalists pouncing on this glaring error considering most of the game is based on factual accuracy...

• Like 2

Great news! :D

* [NEW] - 5 New types of food ("FoodmuttonCooked","FoodchickenCooked","FoodBaconCooked","HIDDEN","FooedRabbitCooked").

Hopefully this isn't from the actual array...

* [FIXED] - Variable spelling mistakes hsould be corrected now.

I Lol'd :thumbsup: :beans:

• Like 1